Final.

The VDay Bet

You and luhan have been dating for two years , both of you loved each other very much, but you guys expressed it in a very unique way. You guys never stoppped arguing and mocking each other no matter what.
” cutie-pie …” You call Luhan from upstairs.
” im not a cutie-pie! You wanna goo ?” Luhan snaps as he walks up the stairs.
A big smile spread across your cheeks. “what is it ,midget ?” Luhan asks
“What’d you say?” You give him a dirty look.
“what? You’re pretty short .” He says innocently, shrugging.
“arghhh… Cutie pieee !” You just can’t keep yourself calm.
” yah.. I’m not cutee!” Luhan exclaims as he looks at you while puffing his cheeks and pouting.
“midget…”
“cutie-pie..”
you guys growl at each other as the argument goes on.
~~~~~ moments later~~~
It’s been so long since luhan asked you out , and once that happened, nothing was quiet or calmed.
“yah.. It’s Valentines day ! ” luhan stops growling and reminds you.
” I know .” You stop as well.
” what do you want as a present ?” Luhan asks but looks away avoiding eye contacts.
” nothing.” You turn around and walk away.
” just tell me what you wantt !!” Luhan asks again impatiently.
” …. I dunno …” You never thought that he would ask you , so you didn’t think of one.

“___-ah !!” Luhan whines. He doesn’t show it but he really does want you to have an unforgettable day.
You wanted a peaceful day. ” .. How about this, you and i are not allow to call each other names during the day , if one of us does call the other person names, he or she will get punished. ” you reply.
Luhan stares you with a blank expression, then nods.
“I won’t lose !” You sound determined.
But on the other hand luhan seems very confident. ” We’ll see .” He grabs his jacket and walks towards the door, “i’ll be back.” He tells you as he closes the door.
“wait.. Where.. ” you got cut off by the door closing. You can’t help but wonder what he’s up to.
After a while , he came back with a handful.
“what’s that behind your back ?” You ask, tilting your head.
” they are for you !” He hands you the bouquet with 11 roses and a box of chocolate. He says with a mischievous smile on his face.
You gasped. ” … Aww, how sweet !” You were amzed by how pretty the flowers are.
There were 11 roses , which brought a very special message. ” you knew about the message ?” You ask.
“what message ?… Ohh , you meant ” you are the only one I will ever love ?” .. Noo, I bought ten at first , but there was a sale, buy 10 get 1 free , so its 11. ” he explains.
” how about the box of chocolate ?” You feel a bit mad.
” oh , there was a girl giving away free chocolate , so I took one .” He starts to laugh.
” YOU Little ….!” You snapped , throwing the flowers and chocolate back to him.
” what you say ? Did u just call me names ?” Luhan couldn’t stop laughing.
You realized it , and got even more mad . You stomp on your feet and walk away .
“hey____ -ah .. ” he caught up and grabbed you by your arm. ” Don’t be mad , I was only joking .. ”
“im not mad..” You wouldn’t look at him.
” then prove it , look at me !” He turns you around.
Your eyes are turning red as if you were about to cry. ” what !”
Luhan wraps his arms slowly around your waist. ” Sorry ___ -ah, I really was just joking !” He kisses you on the forehead. “I’m sorry .” He says.
” .. ..” You’re speechless. you try to pull away but he hugs you even tighter.
” Yah… Let go !!”
“No, I still have to punish you , because you lost.” He wouldn’t let go.
” fine , what is it ?” You ask impatiently.
” I want you to forgive me ..” He demmands.
“alritee ! You’re forgiven . Would you let me go now ?” You are still trying to escape.
” And..”
“ugh.. Whatt ?”
” I want you to always stay by my side no matter what , and you’re not allowed to look at any other boys other than me , everr !” He pulls away and cups your cheeks.
“okay ? ” he asks.
“…mhmm” you hesitate then nod slowly.
” i love you , jagi !” He then presses his soft lips against yours.