Surprise!

A Day with Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jungkook are married for a year. You guys were at home. You were watching TV and Jungkook was cleaning the kitchen because he doesn't want you to and today was your birthday.

"Jungkook oppa! Let's celebrate my birthday later, okay?" You said cutely and smiled. Jungkook walked towards you.

"Of course babe. You're special to me so I'll do everything just to be with you and celebrate your precious birthday." Jungkook said and leaned closer and kissed your lips and pulled away and went back to the kitchen.

While Soojin was watching a movie, she wasn't really minding at how she's eating so little pieces of her cookies fell. 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook's POV

While I was cleaning the kitchen, I was thinking of how to make Soojin baby's birthday.

"Hmmm... Where should we go?" I mumbled and looked at Soojin.

*Didn't I tell my baby not to leave little pieces of cookies at the couch because ants will come and eat them?* I thought and sighed. I walked towards Soojin and sat beside her feet. She was looking at me with a confused face.

End of Jeon Jungkook's POV


Park Soojin's POV

I was watching the movie with a sad face because the guy broke up with his girlfriend. I ate my food and not minding if little pieces fall.

I was already into the movie but I felt someone sat beside my feet and it was Jungkook so I looked at him with a confused face.

*Wasn't he supposed to clean the kitchen?* I thought really confused.

Jungkook touched my foot and moved closer to it.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave little pieces on the couch?" Jungkook said and kissed my ankl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter