Things I do for you

Hater

The girl pasted the song name on the search bar and pressed enter again as soon as the video ended with the usual bullet sound. Even not speaking any word of Korean she already knew by heart the whole lyrics to the song. The final scene was playing on her cellphone and she prepared to search for the video again there. 
She was doing it for a while now. Play the video, wait until it ends, search for it again and play. Once in a while she would delete her browser cookies, she didn't even know what were those but she knew she needed to do it for her views to count. She wasn't the only one: in that exact second, many other girls were doing the same. All for their beloved bunnies. All for his birthday.
She was doing her best, but sometimes only doing your best isn't enough.
There were only some hours left, and that stupid site had the views stuck at 918.370. It wasn't anything near the 3.000.000 they needed. 
Her mother called her for help with the chores. The girl left her devices replaying the video and went to help her.

When she was back, she felt her heart sink. Their time was over, and they only had 933.811. She let out a frustrated sigh, an image of the boys with sad faces appearing on her mind. Opening her page on a sns, she saw other fans were also feeling bad for it but didn't give up yet. There was still a lot they could do to show their support for the boys, they could vote, they could give more views, they could make them more popular and make them win. 
With a new determination, she searched for the video once and played it again, and again and again. 

She did her best, but the video's views were still increasing slowly. She knew she wasn't the only one who wanted those six boys to win, but she couldn't help but wonder where were the others some times. She played the video on as many devices as she could. She voted on them with many accounts. She didn't know what else to do. Reading another tutorial about it something called her attention: video comments. The number of them at that moment was low. Maybe she could find a way to increase them.
She had seen it before: nothing increases comments as fast as a little fight.
The first time was the hardest of all: she almost gave up many times as she typed. It wasn't easy to say something bad about those bunnies, her bunnies, even if she knew she would never be serious about it. Her username didn't lie, she was a true fan, but that was the reason she needed to be a hater now. Apologizing a thousand times in her heart, she finished typing and pressed publish.

She never cursed, her comments were usually short, she didn't put too much effort at writing the insults. Mainly because she herself didn't believe a word of them. As she expected, many people replied to her, ready to deffend their boys. She smiled seeing that. Some even seemed to understand what she was doing, they thanked her for commenting and watching the video, ignoring her harsh words. But she couldn't let anyone know the truth, less people would reply her if they knew.

"thanks" wth?I'm commenting for them,not you! did you forget that you're just their fans? you're not them or their relatives to say thanx..

I don't mind helping these poor guys :/ 


The girl couldn't tell if her efforts made any difference or not, but the fact was that the boys won. Not one, but three times. She felt so happy, but at the same time... When they smiled and thanked their fans she felt a little sad. She didn't know if she could consider herself a part of it anymore, saying all those mean things in her comments. But it was alright, she didn't have much time to be sad anyway.
After all, they still didn't have the 3.000.000 views.

 

------------------

A/N: If this isn't a proof I should go to sleep earlier everyday, I don't know what it is. My mind is working in a weird way, weirder than normal....