Final

That Annoying Boy is My Boyfriend

 

One fine day at school the class as usual,full of people playing,chasing around,gossiping and so on while me..of course having fun talking while joking with Yoojin and EXO..we wera joking around untill...

“YAH!!!...ppali-ppali Mrs.Kim is coming”shout BaekHyun...

As we all heard that, we quickly run to our seat..but after few second pass the teacher haven’t cam einto our class...suddenly BaekHyun laugh like a lunatic person...

“Hahaha...you guys shouldn’t see you face...you just got prank ...Kkaebsong~“BaekHyun laugh while wiping out this tears...

All of us were totally devasted but we all already use to it because the entire school knows that BaekHyun is a total prankster and of course annoying but people doesn’t hate him,thoug he is annoying but he is one of the top students in his school he even have the manly manner but he can be so squishy.but when it comes to me he is just sweet,charming,annoying boyfriend...

 

“Yah!!can you just stop prank us?”I said angrily

“Aigoo...my love is mad because i prank?”BaekHyun smile while puckered his lips asking for a kiss

I push his head off..and sit beside YooJin..

“JaeIn ahh..how can you ever stand with this guy?even EXO are having a hard time with his pranking and that stupid word that he invented ”Suho said while with a concern face..

“Yah..Suho hyung the word kkaebsong is not stupid okay..its the way i express on something beside even Sehun invented the word YEHET!”BaekHyun said with annoying face plaster on his face..

“BaekHyun ahh..Sehun brains has some loose screw...he can be dumb sometime but you?you a top student how can you  even think of this kind of words anyway?and what’s the meaning anyway?”D.O ask

“Yeah,what is ‘kkaebsong’anyway?”I said curiously

“erghh...kkaeb means like ‘akkabda’..but ‘akkabda’ seem to be impudent  so i go ‘kkaeb’..so akkaeb..akkaeb..kkaeb..kkaeb..’KKAEBSONG!!!BaekHyun explain and suddenly shouting....

D.O was really irritated with BaekHyun screaming and endup pushing baekhyun’s head off...

“yah!!stop it you annyoing brat”D.O

Now the whole exo,Yoojin and i laugh...

“BaekHyun was kinda pissed but then he continue saying the word..that he invented..”

“BaekHyun ahh~after school can we go for some ice cream?”I asked him out of the blue...

“Kkaebsong...”He said cheerfully..

“Yah!!!stop saying that!!”I said with a grumpy tone”

But BaekHyun just won’t listen he continue saying kkaebsong..”

Now i can’t stand it,althought its cute but i just wanna see how his annoying  can go far when his girlfriend is mad..as the school bell rang signing for school is over i quickly stand up pack my bag and rush out from the class...its pay back for my annoying boyfriend...

As i was walking i out from school suddenly i say baekHyun running  while callin out my name..

“Jaein ahh...JaeIn ahh!!”BaekHyun called

I tried to walk quickly but its no use BaekHyun is faster..he grab my wrist and twirl me around both of us face each other..his face was really worried maybe because he made me angry, but somehow i find its funny and playfull..i keep on maintaining my grumpy face

 

BaekHyun’s POV

Is JaeIn angry with me?if not why does she dash out from the class,beside she said she wanted to get some ice cream with me...i went from the class searching for her.After a few minute i foun her walking alone,i shou ther name out she notice it but then she started to walk quickly

I run fas as i could to catch her,luckily my leg is quite long so i manage to catch up.

I grab her wrist and twirl her around and i saw JaeIn’s face,she looks kinda grumpy...

“Hey..what’s wrong?why did you dash out without me?you said you wanted to get some ice cream?”I asked her with worried face and tone

“Owh,really i thougt you were teasing me like when i ask you,you reply Kkaebsong~~”She said sarcasticly

“Aigoo...is that it?Baby,come one it fun okay?and somehow i find its cute when my baby is pissed”I said as i pinch her cutie nose..

“You know that your ‘kkaebsong’ thinggy really annoys me?”

“Really?Kkaebsong~~~”I replied

 

No One’s POV

“Really?Kkaebsong~~”BaekHyun replied while hugging JaeIn who’s in a grumpy mood..

you try to struggle but BaekHyun is strong..

“Yah!!let go of me”you said

“No way..my baby is in grumpy mood,because i kept saying kkaebsong all the time...BaekHyun is sorry”BaekHyun said like a little kid

As you heard BaekHyun’s kid voice,you smile..beside were never mad at him..because this is just a part of you play-revenge but now its time to stop..

“Okay..okay..your sorry is accepted,i was just playing with you”You said with smile plaster

“Really,you’re not mad?”BaekHyun said in dumbfounded

“Silly you..of course not..but seriously the kkaebsong thinggy you really need to stop”

“Hehehe...arraso i will now come on let me treat you some ice cream..”BaekHyun said as he pull you to beside him..

Both of you walk togather happily...

Then BaekHyun asked

“JaeIn ahh..am i that annoying ?”

“Yes..you are annoying”you said plainly

BaekHyun who heard the answer feels bad,you BaekHyun’s face and then you cheer him up..

“But..that annoying boy is my boyfriend..and i love him so much though he is such annoying...kkaebsong”you said cheerfuly

And the both of you laugh....

 

 

 

Hey!!!Blackqueens  is here..done update this oneshot..i feel there's too much 'KKAEBSONG'in the story even i annoys it but..it cute when Baek said it..so feel free to comment and do subscribe..