Time To Know The Truth

Mysterious Girl And A Cute Guy

HANNAH'S POV

" Wh- what are y- you doing Taewoon?? "

" Ouh Hannah.... my darling... what are you doing here? "  *smirk*

" YOU ASK ME WHAT?!!! WHAT I'M DOING HERE?!! "

" Eumm... yeahh... "

" Did you do this to me? is this you "

" Yeah.. i did this to you. ouh well i am.. i am Kang Taewoon... Mrs Kim Hannah "

" Why Taewoon... why you did this to me.. " 

And i started to cry. i dont believe he did this to me.. my own boyfriend.. i love him so much.. why did he tied me in this small room?? what have i done to him..

" Aww.. Honey dont cry... actually i dont want to do this but i should.. the fact that youre the daughter of Mr Kim Hyung Sik and Mrs Kim Ji Young makes my love for you gone "

" But.. but why.. what did they did to you.. sobs.. sobs "

" Tch!! hey you Kim Hannah.."   he come closer and cupped my face.. its hurts.. " i started to hate you.. Kim Hannah.."   when i heard that word.. its makes my world spinning like hell.. what did he talking about ?

" You must be lying... this is a prank right?? "

" HAHAHAHA!! "  he burst into laughter 

" Hannah -ah... do you know about your older brother?? "

" y- yes.. why.. how do you know about that "  i was shocked when he ask about my older brother.. but how did he know about this.. what i know its a big secret of my parents and they dont know i know about this.. but why did Taewoon know?? whats his relation with my parents?? did he my older brother?? but why my own brother tied me and put me in this room??

" Actually i am............... "

 

as i woke up with my nightmares that's actually true last 2 years ago.. it makes me felt that  im gonna kill that Jerk again.. aishh!!! forget about that!!  what i know coming here is the big ing mistakes i have done.. yeahh... a big mistake.. a BIG mistakes!! i should live there for four years again.. or i will not coming back here.. but i felt guilty at my parents and i dont want to dissappointed them... and i went to bathroom to take a bath after i nagging to myself.. 

 

" Good morning Pa!! Good morning Ma!! " 

" Good morning Princess Hannah!! "

 

i take my seat after i kiss my parent's cheek as Dad sipping his coffee while reading his newspaper and Mummy is preparing our breakfast.. eummm... that smell!! Oh God know how much i miss her food!! Yummy!! when my lovely Queen come with our omelette.. i cant control my saliva from dripping off my mouth... and my stomach started to roar like crazy!! i take the omelette from my mom and eat it hungrily

 

" Oh God.. Princess... slow down.. why did you eat like that huh.. and please wipe your saliva that on my lovely table " said mom who was busy cleaning her kitchen..

" Hehehe...Okay Mummy!! " i said and i take a napkin and wipe my saliva that on my moms lovely table.. erghh please~~ lovely huh..

" And you.. stop cleaning and come eat with us.. "

 

Dad knows she's tired cleaning their big house but Mom dont want a maid.. she said that she can do it by herself and she said that she dont want an ugly maid flirting and stole her only beloved husband.. so, that's why we dont have a maid.. so.. sad.. :(  

 

" Hannah... Hannah!! "

" eumm... yes mom.. "

" Did you hear what i said?? "

" Err.. what you said?? "

 

O'oo... she's started to doing her fish mouth.. I AM DEAD!! Dad said that he falling in love with Mom because of her fish mouth.. he found that was so cute.. but its scary for me because i know my mom will torture or do something that makes me annoyed when she started doing her fish mouth.. which means a bad day alert for me.. x_x

 

" Stop doing that fish mouth mom.. although dad's found its so cute.. but is not for me.. just stop it.. youre old now.. its not cute anymore.. it will show a line on your face.. which makes you more like a grandma.. "  i talk without dared to look at my mom's red face.

"AHAHAHAHAHA" and Daddy burst into laughter

" KIM HANNAH!! "

" Chill mummy!! im kiddin okay... "

" Yeah.. she's right Honey.. ahahaha "

" Yeobo!!! "

 

and after a seconds my dad and me burst into laughter.. Mom with her oh so called red face pointed her finger at us one by one and said

 

" You... and you.. no food for you guys today and tomorrow... go buy or cook by yourself "

" Ouh no!!  we are sorry Your Majesty!! "  we said it together

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

" Yoon Ji... why you leave me Yoon Ji.. why you leave oppa.. why youre lying at me..sobs.. sobs.. "

 

she hold my hand and shook her head with a smile.. oh god know how much i miss her smile.. that makes me cry even harder 

 

" Oppa dont cry.. im sorry.. i didnt mean to hurt you.. i just wanted to tell you something.. "

" But its hurts Yoon Ji..."

 

she just smile

 

" You will find your true love soon Oppa.... "

" But what about Soyeon?? "

 

she just shook her head with her smile again and she's gone.. SHE'S GONE!! 

 

" YOON JI!!!! "

" Yahh!! Hyung!! whats going on?? " Sehun ask as he entered his room that Luhan slept..

" I... i met Yoon Ji... "

" Hyung.. its just a dream.. "

 

yeah.. he know.. its just a dream...

 

" But Sehun...... "

" What Hyung?? "

" She.. told me.. she told me that i will find my true love Sehun.. but when i said about Soyeon.. she just shook her head.. what 's that mean Sehun?? does Soyeon is not my true love?? "

 

Sehun didnt say anything but just smiling at him.. Sehun is the only a friend or a dongsaeng that he loved.. that he always share his happiness and his sadness..

 

" Just rest hyung... you must be tired .."

" Okay "

 

When Sehun went somewhere out there.. Luhan let out a long sigh.. he go to balcony that was at Sehun's room to take a fresh air.. his memory full with a girl that always play in his mind although he has Soyeon beside him.. until now that face can't vanished from his mind..  Yes.. Yoon Ji.. that girl .. that he love and miss so much..

 

FLASHBACK

 

" Oppa... i.. i am sorry.. i'm lying to you " she stare at her boyfrind's face with full of love

"Yoon Ji?? what are you talking about?? Did i do something wrong to you? " he held her soft hand tightly.

" i wanna end our relationship. i am tired of of relation. lets break up. from now on.. i dont want you to find me again.. i am sorry Luhan... "

 

Tears cant stop flowing on her cheek.. he trying to wipe her tears but she was faster than him.. she walk away and left him alone. Since that day.. they didnt even meet. that girl bothered his call and his message. 

 

But...

2 months later.. he got a news that the girl is gone.... FOREVER... What makes him sad is he cannot be there when the day she's gonna left this beautiful world.. and now he know that she wanna break from him beacause she already know that she dont have a long life.. she has a brain tumor in a critical level.  and that day.. he regret that he cannot do anything for the girl that important in his life.. and he sad that he cannot see that girl's face for the last time.. he remembered the day he know the girl was gone when its been 2 month he went to overseas to help his father's big project for their company..

 

" Hey Oppa!! whats wrong?? why do you wanna meet me?? " Yoora sit infront Luhan who is already here before he come.

Luhan cleared his throat " i think you know why i wanna meet you right?? "

" you means?? "  she pretend not to understand

" Yoora..please.. i know you.. dont try to pretend that you dont understand what i means.. i just wanna know about her.. thats all.. i.. i miss her... "

 

Yoora didnt say anything. her eyes look glassy.. and she look at other place.. but still didnt talk anything

 

" please Yoora.. i really want to meet her.. you.. you must help me Yoora.. " 

" Luhan.... you cannot meet her.. "

" But why?? i want to see her. i dont care Yoora..i must see her.. you must help me.. "

" No you cant see her!! " her voice is firm

" Why Yoora? can you please tell me why! why i cant see her! "

she started to bite her lip. " You cant meet her again Luhan.. "

" Yes i know!! but why?? why cant i see her?? why? "   Yoora's silence make him felt angry..  " im asking you... tell me why i cant see her!! "

" You cant see her anymore Luhan.. cant anymore.. "  her voice was low but Luhan can hear it clearly.. Yoora burst into tears now.. that makes him puzzled

" i dont understand what you means by i cannot meet her anymore.. why Yoora? i wanna meet her!! why you dont understand what i felt?? i love her!! i miss her like crazy Yoora!! please dont be so evil.. help me Yoora.. tell me where's your sister now.. where is Yoonji?? 

" SHE DIED!! SHE DIED LUHAN!! SHE LEFT US!! SHE LEFT YOU!! "

 

Luhan felt that his world is all blank.. he cant believe this..

 

" You.. you must be kidding right Yoora?? youre trying to test me right?? "

she shook her head slowly  " Its true Luhan.. i m not lying.. she's gone.. she's dead.. two months after you guys break.. she has a brain tumor.. and she dont want you to know about that..that's why she wanna break with you.. she dont want you to be sad.. " 

 

He shook his head slowly... too hard for him to accept everything even a word that was out from Yoora's mouth... 

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

Fuhhh!! its a long chapter for me.. haihh.. tired.. sorry.. i have my final exam.. thats why i cant updated quickly.. sorry guys.. hope you enjoy this story.. dont forget to comments okay.. Good Bye!!