Ugly (He's beautiful)

Luhan And Suho's Kingdom (Drabble , Short Stories)

"The atcress is ugly." Luhan said . Suho's lips twitched a bit . He could heard his poor heart shattered into pieces . He walk back to his place and Luhan and Tao 'drama' . The members squeled like a fangirl . Maybe they like it .
 

Suho sat alone after their shoot already finished . Sehun came to him for his Roadshow video . Sehun's words really touched him . Many fans said that Luhan is Sehun's favourite hyung but atcually is Suho .

 

Sehun paused his camera and looked at his leader , Suho . The leader seemed down a bit after the 'drama' thing . Sehun sat next to him and embraced his shoulder affectionally .


"Hyung, are you sad because of Luhan hyung ?" Sehun asked .Suho looked at the boy and flashed a weak smile .

"Hyung , don't be sad . Luhan hyung is only joking." Sehun said and ruffled his hair . Sehun then make his way toward Kris who acted like a cool city guy on the stairs . Suho watched Luhan from afar . The elder seem happy .


"Guys , let's move to the next scene !" The PD yelled . Suho sighed and just follow the manager to the car . He really lost his mood right . He hope his moody will not shown for the next scene because it's not good . The members seem happy so he should be happy too




The night at the Exo dorm went as the night before but the different is they don't make noise like usual . The members only sat together and enjoy whatever show drama or show appeared from the television . Chen and Kyungsoo was at the kitchen , prepared snack .


Suho was showering in the bathroom . He not shower atcually , just let the water slide down to his body as he stared at the mirror . He examined himself from head to toe . He realized something . Luhan's word true .


He's not pretty ,

He's short ,

He's nothing ,

Just nothing ,


He trailed his hand to his thigh , there's a scar . He used to cut because of depression . Not only there, on his wrist too but luckily the scare were fade away . He always cut during his trainee day . It was hard for him . But after Luhan came to his life , he stop cut himself .


Suho dried his body and wrap the towel around his waist . He went out and went to his room . He keep his eyes down so that he don't see someone came accross him . Then , he bumped to that person .


Suho fell down . He stood up and said sorry . He looked up and saw Luhan , his boyfriend . Luhan didn't say anything and walked away . Suho's heart ached but he shrugged it off . He walked to his room and changed to his pajama .


Yes , pajama . Usually , he love to wear Luhan's shirt that is too big for him . He wore it without pant because Luhan's shirt already enough to cover his private part . But , the members and Luhan didn't like it . They said he look ugly . Luhan also ask him not to wear it . He didn't know why .


So , start from today he won't wear Luhan's shirt anymore . He went out of the room and walked to the living room . Baekhyun shoot at weird to the leader . It's weird to see their leader wore his own pajama . He know his leader too well .


"Suho hyung , why you wear pajama? " Baekhyun asked . Suho fakely smiled and answered .


"It's a bit cold today , so I want to wear my pajama." Baekhyun knew the leader lied but he didn't want to push the leader . Suho seemed hurt from Luhan's word . That what Baekhyun thought .


"Woah , Park Shin Hye look really pretty." Luhan said as he squealed over the actress . Baekhyun watched Suho leave and he didn't miss the lip bitting Suho done. That is Suho habbit . He will always bite his lips to endure his pain .


Suho went to the kitchen to drink some water . He didn't know why but he felt pain and his heart ached too much . It was burning . That what he felt . He gripped on the counter tightly and bit his lower lip to endure the pain .


But , when it come to heart pain there's no medicine .


The leader stayed in his room for the rest of night . The other members were watching Running Man in the living room . He lied down on his bed with blanket covered his petite body . He couldn't stop wonder .


Just why ,

Why ,

Why Luhan loves him?

Why Luhan accept him ?

Does Luhan really love him ?

Does Luhan only accept his confession because Luhan felt pity for him ?


Suho did confessed to Luhan . It was on Luhan's birthdate . Suho felt nervous that time . Luhan didn't said anything after he confessed . The elder just silent and then told him that he need to think first .


It was really awkward for Suho . But 3 days after that , Luhan accepted him .


The loud bang of music lingered at his ears . He just realized . He was listening to his favourite song , Ugly - 2NE1 .

I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face tellin’ me I’m pretty


That song made him realized how he want to beautiful so that everyone will say that he's perfect couple with Luhan .


He didn't deny that the reality he's not even suite with Luhan . The elder is so handsome . The fangirls was from head to toe over him . Their sunbae also adore Luhan very much .


The all things make Suho realized how he's not perfect enough for Luhan . The white crystal trailed down to his cheeks as he reminisced the days that he spent with Luhan .


How Luhan be sweet to him sometimes ,


How Luhan ignore him sometimes ,


How Luhan get jealous ,


How Luhan hold him like a procelain doll when they made love ,





"Suho" The sweet voice called out for his name . Suho turned his body at looked at the handsome man . Luhan smiled and walked towards the younger . He sat next to him and wiped the ugly tears away .


Suho startled by the action . He forgot about the tears .


"Suho baby , I'm sorry"


"For what?"


"Because I said you ugly."


"It's okay . It's the truth by the way." Suho's voice shook . He's in the verge of crying.


"No it's not . You are beautiful Suho ah."


"Don't lie to me !" Suho said . Luhan was about to talk but Suho cut him off .


"I know I'm ugly . You should have tell me long time ago . I'm not beautiful nor handsome . I'm nothing compared to you . We are not the perfect couple . I know you don't love me."


Luhan's eyes bulged out . Suho ignored as he took a deep breathe and continued .


"You shouldn't have accept me at the first place . I don't need your pity . I've been wondering why you accept me back then. I knew it now , you just pity because I look so desperate back then . I love you so much . After you came into my life , I've changed to a better person . You make me woke up from my nightmare . For the first time of my life , I feel loved . But it's all wrong . Let's break up . It's the best for us . I will let you go for your happiness."


Suho's face wet with the tears yet he still flashed a smile to Luhan . The smile that make Luhan fall in love over Kim Joonmyeon . Suho's sob became louder . Luhan's heart ached at the sight .


Luhan pinned Suho down at the out of the blue . Suho's eyes widen at the action .


"L-let me go." Suho trashed weakly . His energy already out because of the crying .


"Kim Joonmyeon , look at me." Luhan said in a stern voice . Suho obeyed the elder .


"You are beautiful , Suho. You look like an angel to me . As I said before , I'm sorry . I don't meant to say that you're ugly . I was just really nervous that time . So , I spurtted out the wrong word . I'm sorry Suho . I love you so much Suho . I don't want to break up . I'm happy with you . I'm sorry because I always get jealous but you don't complain anything whenever I get close to our sunbae . I'm sorry that I yelled at you whenever you wore my shirt . You look stunning like that . I don't want our members you . "


Luhan chuckled as he saw the pink tint on Suho's cheek . Then , he continued his words .


"Suho ah , don't think like that again. It's not important what they see in you but the important is me . If the whole against you , I'll be there to support you. I love you so much , Kim Joonmyeon." Luhan pressed his lips to the younger soft one . Suho responed to the kiss .


They broke the kiss and looked at each other .


" I love you ." Luhan said and sealed their lips again .


" I love you too."


Later , the moonlight shone to their room as they proved their love to each other .


A/n :  Thanks for subscribe guys , I'm sorry for the late update . I really busy these days T_T  . And I really grateful to who upvoted this story . I'm sorry if this update don't sastified you . I hope you can leave comments okay ~~~  I <3 you guys ~