Protector & Protected 1

Protector & Protected ;

 

 

That Day was my last day in Parang High School , when i was going to graduate . I was so ...carefree , during that time . Now i'm more , ...reserved . I rarely even smile . Maybe its because of the rejection . Maybe its because its the first confession i've made . Still am , apparently . I've got a phobia of confessing after that . Even so , many came to ask me out , i agreed , but told all of them that i wasnt looking for anything serious . Because maybe , somewhere inside me , Jonghyun is the one and only . But eventually , I've got someone close to Jonghyun as a fiance . Cant help it . Dad's friend's son . 
 
A knock on the door brought me back .
 
"Lady Boss , ...theres a new assignment sent by President ." Mr Young , my most trusted right man entered without me telling him to . 
 
hmph , he should show some respect next time . 
 
"Just leave it on the table ." i ordered . 
 
After a bow , he left the room . 
 
"Its been so long since i remembered That Day ," i whispered and rubbed my temples , "why did the memory come back ?" i pondered . 
 
While my left hand is trying to ease the sudden migraine , the other searches the table for that brown A4-sized envelope and tore the opening . I didnt even bother to read the whole letter , just those in bo-
 
LEE SIN YAH 
 
hmm, thats weird . Lee Sin Yah ? I think i've heard that name bef-
 
KIM JONGHYUN 
 
doki .
 
doki .
 
doki . 
 
I realised why this is the reason for that painful jouney to the past . I clenched my fist and push it against my chest -hoping that the throbing would go away . Aish Jonghyun , ...what trouble have you got yourself into ? 
 
"Mr Young ," i said shortly after i speed dial-ed #2 on the office's telephone, "gather up our best agents in the conference room . Five minutes ." 
 
and i called my favourite huntsman and my best plan : Choi Min Ho . 
 
~~
 
"As you can see , this is a really unique assignment . We are not only going to Guard ; but we are going to Kill as well ." i said and clicked the 'ENTER' button on my laptop . 
 
Jonghyun's perfect face emerges almost instantly . 
 
Gathering up strength , i breathed in deep . 
 
"This is Kim Jonghyun . Hes the Cause ," i clicked the slides again to quickly erase that picture before it imprints itself in my mind , "and this-" 
 
i was rudely interupted by the barging in of , ...
 
of course . Choi Minho . 
 
"glad you could be here early ," i said sarcastically . 
 
Minho was playing 'dress-up' again . Thats what he called it . Today , i predicted that hes a Huntsman . With leather slings forming an 'X' on his chest , from his right shoulder to his left waist and vice versa , which is also strapping two M16s to his back . Hes wearing a white tight shirt that hugs his manly chest as well as his abs . But not to be fooled by his 'cosplay-ness' , those guns are real . 
 
Kinda hot . 
 
As usual , he came to me and gave me a peck on the lips . 
 
"Glad to be here , babes ." and he proceeded to sitting on the other end of the conference table with his feet up on the table . 
 
I gave him a look and he raised both his hands in defeat . 
 
"May I introduce to you , Choi Minho , our 'Huntsman' for this assignment . as well as my fiance ." 
 
"thanks for the intro , sweets ." he said and winked . 
 
"as i was saying , this , is Lee Sin Yah , the Target ." i paused so that everyone could get her face imprinted into their minds . 
 
"divide yourselves into two team : the Alphas and Betas . Alphas will be incharge of guarding the Target while Betas are incharge of the Cause . any questions ?" 
 
when i received no replies , i took that as a 'No' . 
 
"I expect the best out of all of you on this one . Dont . Fail . Me . Not on this one . " i warned my agents . 
 
everyone nodded . No smiles . 
 
"of course , ...they know i mean business ." i thought and strode out of the room . 
 
~~ 
 
"You love him ." 
 
i turned to face the voice . Choi Minho . 
 
and i was thinking about going home and unwind on my bed , much preferrably , alone . I even managed to get to the lobby of the building . But apparently , not fast enough for this Choi . 
 
"who ?" i tried to evade the question . 
 
i wonder how he hides those M16s in that coat of his .
 
"Kim Jonghyun ." 
 
How did he eve-
 
"Isnt your problem ." i retaliated .
 
apparently , that sentence fired him up . 
 
I got hauled roughly into his arms while his lips crashed harshly onto mine . I gasp at the sudden move and that gave him access for his tongue , damn . Soon enough we were having a tongue war of dominance . Hah , he always lets me win . Come to think of it , hes a for letting me explore his mouth now , isnt he ? Hes always so competitive in other areas . 
 
We both released for air a minute later and I caught a smug look on his face . 
 
"Erase that , cowboy ." i said with a husky voice . 
 
Cant help it . Hes such a turn on . 
 
"And that is why its my problem , babes . I'm your turn on ." he said smexy-ly . 
 
Gosh i hate it when he doe-
 
"Sorry to interupt , Lady Boss . But can we talk for a sec ?" Mr Young suddenly materialised , along with the whole group of agents i was talking to upstairs in the conference room . 
 
Damn . 
 
"I'll wait for you in my car , ...Lady Boss ." Minho tried to mimick Mr Young .
 
I just nod in return . Theres just this something that prevents me from acting all nice with my workers . 
 
After Minho left , things got serious .
 
"Why are you being so ...serious on this one ?" Mr Young spoke up .
 
"its our policy ." i replied coldly . 
 
"But you've never acted like this . Come on , i know you . You dont call Minho for fun . You yourself know that if Minho gets involved , we'd have bloodsheds ." 
 
"I'm the boss around here . You dont get to tell me what to do . I demand , you obey ." i could feel my temper rising .
 
"what if i dont ? The girl , Sin Yah , shes just a pawn . Believe me on this one . I dont have good feelings about her ." he insisted . 
 
"i dont ing care , Mr Young ."
 
"Is this about Kim Jonghyun ? that you're getting all so worked up for ?" 
 
i was distracted by a feeling of being watched . Come on , i'm an agent too . almost a spy . i get those feelings . 
 
Looking around , i replied , "Yes . That Kim Jonghyun is the reason why . Hes my ...forget it ." 
 
"Your wh-" 
 
"Lee SinYah is precious to him . What is precious to him , is precious to me . Protect him , and his , ...at all cost ." i raised my voice until it boomed throughout the whole lobby so that everyone is clear about my undisputed stand . 
 
Thats when i heard a gasp to my far right . 
 
"I knew it .  All of them should have asked me about this just now in the room . This is top secret , damn it !" i mentally cursed and ran to the direction the gasp was heard . 
 
"Well hello there ," 
 

A/N :  Hows this ? i really tired hard ! ^^