Chapter 1

Only One

This song kind of inspired me to write this because of the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PQjovLrnvVo

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

1 year ago:

"What would I do without you" Jungkook kissed your forehead, "I never want to let you go, I will live for you and you only no matter what" 

"I love you two, Happy valentines day!" You two kissed under the moonlight " I have to go Home now" 

"I'll walk with you"

------------------------------

Months later:

"eh ___," He rubbed the back of his neck "can I ask you a question?"

"sure, whats up?" the two of you went out for around two years so a casuall date wasn't a big deal, but Jungkook seemed nervous. That worried you. Suddenly he got up and kneeled pulling something out of his pocket.

"____, will you marry me?" You gasped. Shock took over your emotions

"Yes! I do! I do!" Everyone clapped and cheered for the new engaged couples.

"CONGRADULATIONS" Your mother appeared with Jungkook's mother.

"I love you ___ and I always will"

---------------------------------

"Jungkook! Get over here fast" your mother yelled at the phone, February 14, a few days away from your wedding, I am at *** street hurry!'

" What happened?!"

"___, She was in a horrible car accident," her voice cracked "It may be fatal" He hung up and rushed to the scene.

"Oh my lord! what happened!" He screamed to see your limp body on the ground bleeding excessively, "Tell me!"

"An 18-wheeler crashed against her van"

"let me go with her in the ambulance!" He held your hand the whole ride.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later

"Please wake up ____, Please!" tears ran down his cheeks "You can make it out of this please Just open your eyes" Your heart beat was stabalized, your eyes dared to open.

"why, why am I here"

"Its okay ____, Just make it through this please"

"Oppa, Why can't I breath, I see light,"

"NO! Stay with me please" He squeezed your hand, "don't go" Your heart beat became altered

"I'm scarred" Your voice shook." I think my time has come, I'm sorry"

"No, stay with me please don't leave me!"

"Please do Me a favor" He nodded," forget about me and move on" 

"Help I need help, get some doctors over here Help!"

"I will see you again some day" Tears began to shed from you and Jungkook,

"I love you"

"Goodbye" You flat lined, Jungkook's heart shattered to irreplaceable pieces.

------------------------------------------------------------

A Year later

"____-ah I miss you so much," Jungkook stood at your grave," I won't be able to move on for a long time, My heart is shattered" He swept dirt off. "I Hope you help me move on" He left the flowers and walked back to his car. A puppy stood in his way

"hey there little fella" He picked it up," You seem like an akita, ____ loved akitas," he set him down "go back to your owner"

"take me home Jungkook" the wind seemed to speak for the dog "I will help you move on"

"What?" his eyes widened to realize that he had gotten help from you,"Alright then" He picked it up, and then left home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada! sorry for the wierd ending but I felt like it should have been there, comment if you want me to expand this story in some way Thank you for taking time in reading this sort of crappy story :)