さん - rules & how to join

GOTEI THIRTEEN > au facebook roleplay - grand opening!

 

Rules
How To Join
01 - Zero tolerance for any sort of discrimination. Any discrimination against , race, religion and etc will lead to immediate termination from te roleplay. If the cause for in character discrimination shall arise then please inquire about it with the people involved. 02 - There will be no OOC drama at all. If there is, take it outside of the group. Please try to not drag it into the roleplay. Do not take offence for insults/advances made by another, it is all in character and is part of the writing experience.                                   03 - This is a mature roleplay. We allow the following mature themes such as swearing, violence, , drugs, alcohol and death. If you have a problem with this, please do not join.                                                                                                                             04 - Must be 14+ to apply. This is mostly because it is an advances roleplay and it requires a bit more experience with your writing to join.                                                 05 - This is a literate rp. It is not specifically 3rd pov but please make an effort with your action posts, we also allow 3rd pov for those that wish to use it.                                     06 - No Mary-Sues. Meaning your character must have a mix of both good and bad characteristics.                                                                                                             07 - No Godmodding. Your character is your own, please be careful to not overstep into other peoples characters.                                                                                         08 - Read up! Read all the information on chapters 1 and 2 to have a good knowledge of the plot.                                                                                                                     09 - Activity checks will be held every month and will last a week, you are expected to be as active as you possibly can especially if you are a high ranking division member.   10 - Use all the groups provided as much as possible.
01 - Subscribe. 
02 - Go through the list of available face claims and choose who you'd like to portray,
remember this is an au roleplay so you do not have to know the person you choose well.                                                                                                                              03 - Fill in the form which is at the bottom of this page and post a comment, wait for my approval.                                                                                                                   
04 - Your profile. Ensure that your alternate name is 'Goteijusantai' and in your About Me section you should add 'Roleplaying at: Gotei 13 Roleplay' along with your Division, seat number and some rough details about your Zanpakuto. Or just paste the things you write in your application. 
04 - Add the admins [ Yeri ] and wait to be welcomed in before adding the rest of the roleplayers. 
 
Form: 
Name:
Group: 
Age: 
Ideal Division: [ Please choose a Division which suits you. ]
Second Choice: 
Ideal Seat: [ The higher your seat number, the more active you have to be. The Captain-Commander position is currently free, hence the person that applies for it will be expected to be online everyday and able to respond to everybody. ]
Second Choice: 
Zanpakuto: [ Describe the sword appearance, Shikai and Bankai of your Zanpakuto. Even if you have not achieved it yet. Also give your Zanpakuto a name. Each one is one of a kind. The higher your position, the more impressive your Zanpakuto can be. ]