Chapter 1

You Pushed Me Away.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Seobang-ah! " Jessica yelled as she bolted from her sleeping position, sweat running down from her forehead to her cheeks and down her neck. 

" Seobang...... " The ice princess shook her head and hugged her knees to her chest, tears falling as she thought about her best friend. 

The girls were all in their rooms, most of them angry at her for many things that she had caused to happen to the black pearl now. The only ones that bothered about her was Tiffany and Seohyun. 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

" Jessie. Are you okay? " Tiffany walked in, rubbing her left eye, trying to wake herself up from her peaceful slumber until the older girl's screams woke her and her girlfriend, Hyoyeon up. 

" No... I miss Seobang so much.... It's all my fault.. " Jessica continued to sob as she now buried her face into her hands, loud sobs filling the once quiet room. 

" You pushed her away, Jessie. I don't understand you. " Tiffany sighed, sitting on the bed beside her best friend. 

She looked once more at the blondie before heaving a loud sigh as she hugged Jessica closer to her chest, rubbing her back slowly as she tried to comfort her. Both their thoughts going back to the past. 

Flashback.

" Yuri-ah, can we go to Disneyland later? " Jessica pouted and leaned against her best friend's shoulder, playing with her long and slender fingers. 

" Sure. I'll ask the girls later since they're still sleeping. " Yuri smiled as she let her head rest against the blondie's. 

" No, just me and you! " The older girl glared as she pinched Yuri's waist hard and pouted, wanting her best friend all to herself just for that day. 

" You've been spending so much time with Hayoung, Hyomin and Vic-unnie but you always leave me alone here, you're mean! Hmph! " Jessica crossed her arms as she turned her back against the tanned girl, a pout was visible on her face.

Yuri held in her laughter as she stared at her childish best friend with an amused expression, admiring the aegyo Jessica often showed to her but rarely did to the rest. 

" Babe. You know you're still my best friend~ " Yuri pouted and whined as she wrapped her arms around the ice princess' waist from the back, snuggling into the crook of her neck. 

Flashback End. 

" I really miss her, Fany..... " She continued sobbing into the eyesmiling girl's chest, her tears wetting the front of Tiffany's shirt.

" Come on, Sica. Do you really think the girls, especially Yoong and Hyobaby will let you go near Yuwree after what you indirectly led her to doing? " The younger girl asked, the amount of sympathy yet mixed with anger was evident in her husky voice. 

Jessica didn't answer as she cried harder, finally crying herself to sleep in Tiffany's arms. 

*

*

" Yoong, how's your best friend? " Sunny asked, worry and anxiety was heard in her usual bubbly voice. 

" Still the same, Unnie. No changes at all. " Yoona answered, washing her tear stains from yesterday away.

Sunny shook her head and her gaze was fixated on the table, her tears gathering once again. Yoona walked lifelessly towards the sofa before plopping down, her arm covering her eyes. 

Soon, Hyoyeon came down with Taeyeon. Taeyeon turned and found Yoona's chest heaving, meaning she was crying silently and Hyoyeon looked at Sunny, it was obvious it had something to do with the black pearl. 

" No change, Sunny-ah? " Hyoyeon pulled out a chair and asked.

Sunny shook her head dejectedly as she looked away, wiping her tears away. Taeyeon just headed to the bathroom without a word and hid her emotions from everybody. Hyoyeon sighed, burying her face into her hands as her elbows propped her arms up. 

" Baby, are you okay? " Tiffany suddenly appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon's neck from behind, shocking both the dancing queen and bunny. 

" Fany-ah, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at Sica yesterday, i know she's your best friend but Yul's also my best friend. I can't sit back after what happened. I'm sorry, please forgive me. " Hyoyeon got up and hugged Tiffany, her head buried against her girlfriend's neck. 

Sunny was too engrossed in her thoughts to decipher what Hyoyeon's words meant and continued to drown herself in mixed emotions. One was always crying and the other was in a coma. 

" I know.. Don't apologise, baby. I know, I'm not angry. Don't worry, okay? I love you. " Tiffany cupped the younger girl's face before pecking her lips gently. 

After that, the girls lapsed into a sad silence. A silence more deafening than sound itself.

Yoona was still lying on the couch, probably asleep after so much sobbing for her best friend. Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung who just woke up were now on the floor of the living room, all in silence at the things Yuri was going through. 

" Unnies, Yuri-unnie has woken up!! " Seohyun came bursting through the door as she shouted at the top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter