1.

We met at a Best Buy

She gazed over in anguish at her alarm clock as it buzzed repeatedly before smacking the damn thing into the wall. Shutting it up permanently. Dammit, now I need a new clock AND headphones. Just my freakin luck. As she headed to her mirror and brushed her crimson locks she checked the ccalendar in her peripheral. "Frick and it's Valentine's Day on top of it?" the chocolate toned girl groaned in annoyance.

 

It isn't the fact that she's single that bothers her. Oh no she could give less s about that. It's the fact that people put so much effort to show love on ONE day than they could put into the whole freakin year. Oh yes if there's anything Emani truely disliked it was her allergy to bananas and this holiday. As she made her way to the bathroom and did her daily routine. Placing on her eyeliner and light lip gloss along with mascara. She let her hair flow freely in it's slight waves from before. Cause she was too damn lazy to straighten it.

Agh! I don't know which headphones i want..! A pout rested upon her lips as she sat in Best Buy looking back and forth between skull candies and beats. She huffed and placed a hand on her hip before a voice spoke to her and scared her out of her trance .

 

"Get the Beats earphones, they're pretty usesful for non-dj or producer users."

She blinked at looked at him. He was taller than her by about two inches placing him at 5"11. His hair was neatly kept and he had adorable plump lips. 

He was flawless. She blushed as he turned and smiled at her before handing her the box. "Shopping for your boyfriend?" 

Emani laughed and he smiled wider. He found her laugh flawless. "Actually I'm looking for myself. I'm single as a pringle." It was his turn to laugh. "That's a new one. I like it. My name is Youngjae." He held out his hand to her. She smiled brightly before returning the handshake feeling the spark from immediate contact. "Pleasure to meet you Youngjae, my name's Emani."

 

And that was the start of a new beginning.