Entering.

Accept me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.

Sometime in 2008 in Seoul around 10 pm lays a young girl whom keeps twirling and shuffling around her bed. Why? Well because she got an audition the next day called Smart Model Contest in which she hopes to be the first step for her in becoming a celebrity.

J:(staring at the stars on her ceiling): Aigoo. Jiyeonna get yourself together, dont be so nervous. Your dream is to        become an actress and shine like those stars and this can be your way into it. (With her own pep talk she managed to calm down and finally go to sleep)

* the following day* *beep beep*

Jiyeon quickly rose up and got excited once more that the day to make her dreams come true has finally arrived. She started getting ready and put on what her mom had laid out an outfit for her daughter to wear at such an important event. Luckily Jiyeon had such a supportive family and was greatly appreciative of their support especially her brother who although had the same dream supported her wholeheartedly.

Due to the fact that her brother had school and her dad had to work only her mom could be there to physically root for her but she knew deep down they supported her wherever they were. When she arrived at the event site she could see around a dozen more kids and became even more nervous because she had to compete with all these talented kids. Jiyeon's mom noticed her daughter troubles and decided to have a quick chat with her.

JM: Listen Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter