Unforgotten Days

Sad Story (Oneshot)

Yoona is there, standing beside his funeral. She cries a lot, calling his name. "Oppa! Siwon oppa!" She cries. She remembered every time with him.

New year

Yoona and Siwon have a dinner in a fancy restaurant. "Yoong! Eat slowly....." Siwon laugh hardly. "I'm hungry...." Yoona continue to eat. Siwon look at his love. "Yoona?" Siwon called. "Mmmh?" Yoona stop eating. "What will you do if I'm gone?" He asked in a sudden. Yoona looked at his eyes. "I won't letting you go, Choi Siwon!" She shout. Siwon nodded. "Why are you asking like that?" Yoona mad. "Just make sure you love me....." He whispered but Yoona still hear him. "Ya! Saranghae, you don't believe me? You forgot when I almost fall for safing you?" Yoona angrily said. "No..... Nado saranghae." Siwon said and hold her hand.

Valentine

"Whoa! What is this?" Yoona asked shouting. 

Yoong, you are my best pabo girlfriend.

I like your big eyes.

I like your sharp shark teeth.

I like your alligator laugh

I like your thin body

Saranghae, Im Yoona!

Siwon laugh hard when Yoona's face turn into red. "Yah! Are you joking?" Yoona asked. "No, that is all you!" Siwon laugh harder. "Ok, here for you!"

Dear Choi Siwon

You are my ugly teddy bear

I hate your laugh

I hate your face

I hate your nose

I hate everything about you

But....... I love you.

"Whoaaa...... You hate me?" Siwon widened his eyes, now Yoona, who's laughing. "Aish! But saranghae." Siwon suddenly hug her. After hugging her Siwon kissed her on the lips. 'Best valentine ever!' Siwon thought.

Yoona's birthday

"Oppa! Where is my present?" Yoona asked. "Kiss me first!" Siwon point his cheek. Yoona kiss him on cheek and take her present. "Y-S? What is that?" Yoona asked when looked at a beautiful necklace. "Yoona-Siwon of course!" Siwon said when pinch Yoona's cheek. "Love it!" Yoona said, she tries to wear it but she can't. "Let me help you!" Siwon put the necklace on her neck and make her face him again. "You still look ugly!" Siwon let his laughter out. "Haha.... Just laugh, I'm leaving." Yoona pretend to mad. When Yoona about to leave Siwon hold her wrist. "Aish... I'm just kidding!" Siwon said and hug her. "So i'm not ugly?" Yoona asked. "No, you are not..... Cause you're my Im Choding!" Yoona's heart was very warm that day. "Happy birthday and I love you...." Siwon whispered.

Siwon's birthday

Siwon tapped Yoona's shoulder. "Miss, you missed me?" Siwon asked, Yoona hug her. Yoona is arrive from Japan, she have a family vacation. "Woonie, I forgot to buy you present!" Yoona said. Siwon smiled. "That's okay, but today I want spend time with you!" Siwon said. They broke their hug. "Okay...." Yoona whispered.

They play until night in the park. Finnaly they sit in a bench. "Woonie, I have one suprise for you." Yoona smile and take her cell. "Seohyun-ah, now!" She talk. Suddenly fireworks come. "Fireworks! Thanks, I love fireworks." Siwon hold Yoona's hand when they enjoy. 'Siwon, I love you too much but I afraid to loose you' Yoona thought while starring at Siwon. 

Christmast

"Yay! Snow! I love snow!" Yoona shout when playing with snow. "Aish.... Choding." Siwon mumbled and Yoona hit her. "What you want to do, this day?" Siwon asked. "Just spend time with you." Yoona answer. "Let's see the night view." Yoona said. They go to their favorite park and sit on their favorite bench. Yoona cold and shiver. "Cold?" Siwon asked. "You think?" Yoona answer. Siwon hug his love tightly. "Thanks...." Yoona said. "Yoona promise me you always love me." Siwon said Yoona smiled. "Of course, Wonnie oppa." Yoona said.

Last day

"Yoong..... Sorry I can't go with you." Siwon hug her goodbye. "That's okay oppa!" Yoona actually dissapointed cause Siwon can't go with her for shopping. Yoona feel so sad when Siwon left her, but usually she not. 'I feel something.... weird' She thought. An hour past when Yoona called Siwon, he doesn't answer but someone answer.

"Yoboseo? Siwon oppa?" 

"Yoona? Is that you?"

"Yes who is it?" 

"This is Sooyoung, Siwon's sister, Siwon got car accident."

"Mweo?" 

She hang up the phone. Tears start to fall and she run to hospital that near Siwon's house. She asked a nurse and the nurse tell her to go to room number 38. Yoona deepen breathe and open the door. There is Siwon's mom, dad, and sister, they all cried. Yoona look at Siwon, laid on a bed..... Withouth breathing. Yoona tears fall down again. "Oppa....." Yoona whispered and touch his face. "Oppa!" Now she shouting, the Choi's cry harder too when they see Yoona.

That day is Yoona's last day seeing Siwon. 

 

Maybe Love is most beautiful thing that I have 

But when it leave..... It's the terrible thing that I have

When I loose him, seems I die too

No laugh

No smile

Just a bitter heart waiting him to return

But I realize....

He is gone and he is the one 

Who waits me.....

Yoona, now accept fact that Siwon is gone. 

But they will met up there in the heaven cause love will make them together again.

__________________________________________________________________________

Omo..... So sad but  Yoonwon is REAL! Subscribe and comments please!!!! 

Enjoy... ^_^