Chap 1 - Encounter

Our Never Ending Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Let's go home! Don't sulking! "

" No! I want THAT, mom! "

" Lee Soon Kyu! You move or I'll take your Nintendo! "

The little 6 years-old girl, named Lee Soon Kyu, finally moved her legs, stomping in every steps she took. She looked grumpy, her small pinkish lips pouted, she uncrossed her hands as her mother took one of it, left the other hand swung freely at another side. She looked away, to the stores, buildings, houses that they passed, she didn't want to look at her mom now. She wanted that doll, not really bad, but only for stopping her friends who made fun of her for being so boyish. All of them were showing off their new dolls while she didn't have anyone to talk about her Nintendo, including the boys, they said, only boys play Nintendo, girls play dolls. Her face became worse when she remembered those words, until, a little shop, with classic style, displaying a really beautiful doll with a cobalt-blue dress and a flower banquet in its hand, placed behind the mirror that attached next to the shop's entrance door, changed the little girl grumpy face with an awe expression. She stopped her legs immediately, squeezed her mom's hand, and fixed her gaze to the doll.

Her mom followed her daughter's eyes, she sighed as she found what caught her daughter attention, it looked expensive, like the one before. She doesn't know that her little girl have such a taste, she couldn't close as she looked at the previous Barbie-doll, it was a promotional doll for the newest Barbie's movie, the diamond castle, and it's not for sale, but cost $95,361. She became worrier as her baby dragged her into the shop.

" Welcome " An old lady voice followed after the door bell rang. Soonkyu passed her, she was too focusing on the doll, and unwittingly slipped off from her mother's grip, moved her short legs towards the doll, stared at it before decided to take it into her hands, showing it to her mom.

" No, Soonkyu, you already have your Nintendo "

" Mom, please, I won't buy any games again, I promise " She showed her puppy-look, hoping it will soften her mom heart which was successful on her dad.

" Soonkyu, put it back "

the little girl sighed heavily, dropped her shoulder down as she put the doll back, but before it completely back to its place, a shaky voice filled the room, " It's for you, dear "

Soonkyu widened her eyes which are full of joys, but backed into one before it as her mother said, " No, we can't accept it"

" It's okay, dear. No one wanted her anyway, she's old ( referring to the doll) " the old lady said and chuckled, she moved closer to the little girl, asked her, "Do you really want her?"

Soonkyu wanted to say yes, but she was overexcited, nothing left from her lips. She showed her answer from her nod and innocent eyes, told the old lady that she wanted this doll so badly. She didn't know why, but she had that feeling.

" Then you have to promise me that you'll take care of her whole-heartedly " said the old lady.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

They arrived at home, Soonkyu was very excited, she couldn't stop her bouncing step along the way home till her room. She immediately put the case that she was holding onto her bed, tidied up her desk from her drawing papers and crayons, then returned her attention to the case, her tiny hands managed to unlock the old case with a classic-style " J   " gold letter printed on the surface which is so contrast with the maroon skin case. She saw the doll stand on its slot, companied by all her tiny furniture with their own slots, all have J letters, even the piano.

She placed the vintage furniture one by one, designed the little princess' room at her desk. After all were done, she took the princess, sitting her on the dressing-chair, facing the dressing-desk with mirror.

" So, J-Princess, are you happy with your room? I personally designed it " Soon Kyu said as she combing the princess hair, " Nah, you look more beautiful now, but I wonder why you have cupboard but no clothes, aren't you boring wearing the same dress everyday? " The little girl asked, she took the princess in her hand, playing with her, she moved her from the bed, the tea-table, the piano, but, unfortunately, when she was about moving up her to the cupboard, the princess' heel stuck in the tiny hole on her desk. She pulled it out, soon yelled , " MOM?! "

" YES, HONEY? " her mom yelled back from the kitchen, soon found her baby running towards her.

" I broke her heel, can we get it repaired ? "

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

" Welcome " , " Oh, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter