Chapter 1

Love Blossom

*When the words  are in Bold , it means that they are talking in english.*

 

Choi MinYoung’s POV

        “Finally !! We’re here !! WOOO !!” I shouted as we finally went down from that 13-boring-hours journey in that Airplane.  “Ya !  Can’t you lower down your voice ? People are staring at us.” Lynn hissed at my ears. I look around and saw alot of people staring at us with weird stares. I just show them an apologetic smile and look back at Lynn , “Hehe.. Sorry Lynn. I’m just really excited and happy right now. Forgive me ? Bbuing Bbuing~   I show her some aegyo and she immediately glares at me. I knew that she can’t resist my cuteness , HAHA! “Aish ! Let’s just go take our bags and find a taxi , so we can go to the condo.” She said and walked off to the baggage reclaim. Gosh, that girl , ever since that ‘incident’ , she started on being cold towards people , but good thing that she didn’t act cold towards me and our family when we’re alone. I smile and realize that i’ve been left behind. “ YAH !! Wait for me Lynn-ah !!” I slung my bag on my back and started to catch up on her.

 

Jin Aerin’s POV

        After we took our luggage , we decided to went out of the airport and find a taxi. Sigh. It took 15 minutes to find one. Eventhough there are alot of taxis , most of them are either not available , on breaks , and the last thing that made me ALMOST lose my temper is .... they don’t want to drive us , because they said that it is far. Anyway , back to the story , as the driver is driving us to the place where we are going to live in , I decided to just hear some songs and look at the scenery outside of the taxi’s window. After a few minutes of the first song , it suddenly changes into a song that I like the most... which is B.A.P’s Coffee Shop. It’s a song that I keep on listening to when I ... no... we .. me , my parents , Angel’s parents and Angel , were in America going to a picnic. Sigh. Now I feel home sick. It’s not even a week but I already miss mom and dad.

 

Flashback

“Mom ! Dad !” A 11 years-old Lynn and Angel shouted as they got home from school. (their parents are in Lynn’s house together , chatting , at that time)

“Oh ! Honey ! You’re home ! Is there anything wrong ?”Lynn’s mom asked as she hug Lynn and Angel.

“There’s nothing wrong mom , but.... promise not to get mad , okay ??” Angel said.

“Well.. okay , we promise to not get mad , but what is this about , Honey ?” Her father said.

“Well, Choi Daddy, Angel and I have been thinking , if we’re old enough , can we live in another country alone ? We wanted to try on living alone without you guys. “ Lynn said.

After Lynn said that , their parents had a shocked face.

“ Dad , Mom ! Jin daddy , Jin mommy ! Why do you have a shocked face ? Don’t worry , we’re going to live together , and it’s when we’re older anyways ! Hehe “ Angel said with a goofy smile on her face.

“We need to think about it first , Honey. We can’t give you a direct answer for that.” Lynn’s mom answered , as she is the first person who goes back to normal after being shock.

“OKAY !!” Lynn and Angel shouted , while giggling.

End of Flashback

         The flashback ends as B.A.P’s song finished. But it changed into SNSD’s Dear Mom. This song always made me cry. It always remind me of mom and dad.

Flashback

“Lynn-ah . Remember to eat well , okay ? Don’t get too stressed with things that you get. You need to answer every phone calls and every video calls that you get from us , okay ? Or we’ll going to panic. You need to know that we love you. You do know that , right ? Take care Lynn-ah !” Mom said as she cried and caresses my cheek. Well, I can’t hold my tears because of the words that she said , so I just decided to let it out. She pulls me into a hug for a while and pulls back when dad pull her gently.

“You don’t need to worry about things there , okay ? We’ve buy you a condo there , here’s the address , you can just tell the person in the receptionist desk that you’re the person who had buy  a condo there. About School ..you already know about it right ?  You’re going to go to SM Performing Arts School.” Dad said as he gave a paper that has the address on it. He hugged me and said,  “Be good , okay ? Protect Angel and don’t make troubles there. Dad loves you , Lynn-ah” (Yes , I’m older than Angel by 5 months..ONLY.) He pulled back and smile. I replied his smile and look at how Angel is doing. I saw her crying while hugging her parents and looked back at me. She nods at me and I smile. I hug my parents for the  last time and carry my bags inside the airport.

End of flashback.

       Korea. I hope everything goes well here.  “HEY ! Earth to Lynn. Gosh. What’s wrong with this girl ? YAH !!” Angel shouted at my ears. “Oh ? Why are you shouting ?” I asked. “You’re daydreaming since we left the airport and we’ve arrived.”  She answered and walked off leaving the taxi’s door open. I look around and realised that we’re in front of the condominium .. our condominium. I went outside and took my baggage from the driver and bow a little at him and follow Angel to the reciptionist desk to take our room key.

       After a few minutes , we finally recieve our room key and go to the 3rd floor. “362 ..... 363 ...... 364 ....365 ! Ah ! We’re here !”  Angel exclaimed and unlock the door. As we walk into the condo , we realise that it’s not that bad. I actually like it , it’s simple , yet nice.

(Living Room)

contemporary-condo-interior-design-588x4

“WAA! I like this place ! it’s beautiful. The view is also really nice. Mom and Dad surely have a great sense to find this room for us.” Angel said as she runs to the balcony. I followed her and  found that she’s right. It is beautiful. Before I realised it , Angel had finally went to the couch and sat down , “ Lynn-ah ! I’m tired. I want to sleep.” “No can do , miss ! We need to start unpacking our things , but first , we need to find and choose our room.” I replied. She groaned , “ Ugh ... Fine!”

        We decided to go the room that are upstairs. Yes , there are 2 floors in our condo , so don’t be shock. Since I can see Angel is really excited , she immediately dash into the room that is near to the stairs. “Woaaahh ~ This is so cool. I like this room . Can I use this room ? Lynn ? Lynn ? Can I ? Can I ? Please ~~”  She shows her aegyo to me. Sigh. Her aegyo is really something-_-. “Fine , just take it.” And this is how the room of Angel looks like :

(Angel’s room)

turquoise bedroom for teen girls Decorative Bedroom

   After helping Angel put her bags and luggage in her room. We decided to check the room which is on the left side of Angel’s room , which is going to be my room. “Come on Lynn ! Open your room !” Angel said with excitement. I nodded and open the door slowly until it’s wide open. “Hey ! I shouldn’t have chose the other room first. This room is really cool. It’s much more wider than my mine ! Seriously !”Angel complained.  I patted her hair and walked into the room. I looked around and find it fascinating. I had to say that this room is quiet unique. I like it. I smiled and saw that Angel is also looking around.

(Lynn’s room)

Girls Bedroom Ideas with Unique Wall Mural Decor

 “Ya ! Lynn-ah ! I found another room beside ours. Do you want to check it out ?” Angel asked. “Sure.” I replied and went out to follow her to the other room. When we arrived in front of the door , we saw a letter.  It’s written in English..  so , the person that gave us the letter must know that we’re from America. 

“To : Ms. Elizabeth Lynn & Ms. Gracia Angel

Hello there Miss ! I’m Mr. Kwon. The owner of this condo buliding.

I’m really happy that you finally arrived here in Korea.

So... WELCOME WELCOME ~

Both of your parents is one of my friends in school , so we knew each other.

Before you came here , your parents had infomed me that you girls are going to live here , so they wanted me to find a place for you.

But good thing I’m an owner of a condominium building , so I decided to tell them that I have a place for you girls to live.

So , yeah ! They thanked me and all and I decided to find a room that is big enough for you girls to live and bring your friends here.

OH ! And I also decided to renovate your condo and rooms into a realy beautiful ones . So , do you like it ?? Kekeke~

And If you found this letter , if means that this is the last room that you’re going to tour around.

I’m pretty sure you’re going to be shock ! This room is really nice !

You can let your friends spend a night here !

BYE !!~ I hope you like your stay here !

From ,

Mr. Kwon , the owner of Zeus Building , this condo building”

Angel read out loud. “This Mr. Kwon seems nice and .. ooohhh~ what is inside this room ~ I’m getting excited !” Angel cooed and started on jumping and squealing. “Angel-ah.  Stop jumping and squealing will you ? Let’s just find out what’s inside and start packing , okay ?” I said and Angel nodded. I open the door and was shocked that the room is actually a sleepover room. And it’s really big !

(SleepOver Room) *Imagine that the beds are 8 , 4 on the right side and the other 4 on the left side.*

Amazing-Large-Double-Bunk-Beds-with-Stai

 

“KYAAAAA~~!! This is so cool ! If we find friends in our new school , I’m so going to invite them to our house and have a sleepover.” Angel squealed and started on jumping around. I came back to my senses and stop Angel from jumping and say , “Angel-ah ! Let’s start packing ! Eventhough it’s really cool , I think we better unpack our things first and let’s meet downstairs when we finishes.” I pull her out of the room and we go straight to our representative rooms.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So.... How was it ? 

Well this is just the beginning of the story, but is it boring ? I think it is .. I'm so sorry :( 

I hope you can post your comments about what you think , below ! Thank you ! 

Oh and by the way , the school story is going to start in chapter 3 so .. STAY TUNE

AND HAPPY VALENTINE DAY !! 

here's some exo gif

tumblr_m5l1m23Hkm1r9p718o1_500.gif

tumblr_m51anrkoiU1ru1s9ho1_250.gif         9238299.gif  tumblr_m8p0bvwuXq1rt0hoio1_500.gif

tumblr_m90vchoVU61rdmipao2_500.gif

Annyeong ~

xoxo ,

OliviaChristie--