Sugar Tooth, Sugar Binge, Sugar Rush..

Sugar Rush

“. She's a !”

“Okay, take it easy..”

“How can ANYONE take this easily?!”

“Well, in fact, everyone could. You're the only one...”

“Shut up and just let me eat!”

“You'll get sugar rush and sugar hangovers if you kept on eating like that, you know..."

"Shut.up."

"Fhine.."

Two young men was sitting on the corner of the cafe. The two of them were the only customer at the red-themed cafe. One was busy gulping his large amount of soft cookies violently, while the other stared at his company, looking worried.

“I just don't understand HOW SHE ACTUALLY FORGOT THIS DAY!!”

The black haired young man shook his head, and continued his cookie-eating activity.

“I thought the guys were the ones who's supposed to be forgetting important dates! BUT NOT THIS TIME!”

“Dongjun ah-”

“Shut up. JUST.SHUT.THE.HELL.UP!”

The other guy sighed, and stared at his phone, giving up on trying to calm his mate down.

But he tried once again.

“You see, who knows.. she probably -”

“I'm not listening. Lalalalalalalalala~” Dongjun cut his friend's sentence and continued to chew more and more cookies.

His friend sighed, and decided to ignore Dongjun and his monstrous eating completely.

 

Five minutes later, eventually Dongjun finished all the cookies available on their table.

“Hyungshikkie, let's go. I'm done!” said Dongjun.

“No way. I haven't finished my latte!”

“We've been here for so long and you haven't finished your latte?! You're lame.”

Hyungshik sighed.

“I knew this kind of arguments will come after you ate so much cookies.. You see, we've only been here for fifteen minutes, moron.. And you ate ALL MY COOKIES TOO! Hold yourself together! You're the lame one!”

Hyungshik sipped his latte, and he continued staring at his phone, browsing through some drawings on instagram and stuffed his brain with ideas for his new projects.

Dongjun, on the other hand, had finished everything he needed – his two plates of cookies, his hot chocolate with one pack of sugar, and his scoop of ice cream. He started to be jumpy, waiting for his artistic friend. He frowned, realizing that what Hyungshik said were actually true.

 

But unfortunately, the sugar had controlled his mind – he couldn't stay quiet.

 

“Hyungshikkie......”

“What..”

“Let's go now...”

“No.”

Dongjun frowned once again.

 

“Hyung -”

“Stop.”

“But..”

 

Ten minutes passed, and Dongjun can't hold it any longer.

“HYUNG!!!!”

“WHATT!!!!”

“LET'S GOOO!”

 

Hyungshik slammed his phone on the sofa and stared at Dongjun.

 

“YOU DRAGGED ME FROM THE DORM, ATE MY COOKIES, SHOUTED AT ME, JUST BECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FORGOT YOUR ANNIVERSARY! And now you want me to move on from this beautiful latte!? GO TO HELL DONGJUN, you're worse than girls on their period!”

Dongjun's frown got deeper.

“You did not just said that, hyung..”

“Oh yes I did.”

“I am a man, a real gentleman! You DON'T say things like that to a MAN!”

“HA! A man that cried over a girl who didn't bring him cookies for their anniversary? Yeah, sure.”

“I DIDN'T CRY!”

“whatever”

“What – are you starting a fight right now? With me?”

“listen to our drama queen – me versus the world..”

Hyungshik rolled his eyes, sipped his latte, and took his phone, back to his last activity.

 

“ARGH!”

Dongjun shouted.

“Fine. Enjoy your so-called beautiful latte, sissy! I'm going back to the dorm! And you'll be walking back to our dorm by yourself! You hear me? ALONE!

By those words, Dongjun stood up, and walked out of the cafe.

Hyungshik sighed.

“Look who's talking.. he's the one who's afraid to be out alone, and yet he's the one who threatens me. HHH. Lunatic.”

 

~

 

Dongjun walked, and walked, and walked.

He got into a bus, got down in a certain place, and walked, walked, walked.

He couldn't stop, cause his body didn't allow him to do so.

So he walked, and kept on walking until he reached a familiar place..

 

“Dongjun? What are you doing here..?”

A voice from Dongjun's back surprised him. He turned around.

“Ah! Jae Mi-ah! What are you doing here?”

It was Jae mi, his.. y girlfriend who forgot their anniversary and didn't bring him cookies.

“Eh.. This is my dorm...” Jae Mi answered, with confusion.

“Huh?!”

Dongjun didn't realize where he actually is until that moment. He looked around and found out that he had walked so far and had reached his girlfriend's dorm without even realizing anything.

“So? What are you doing here? How did you get here?”

“Uh... I'm not sure.. I was angry at Hyungshikkie earlier and I walked without really thinking about where to walk....”

When Jae Mi heard this, she giggled and asked him straightforwardly.

“Did you just ate cookies?”

“Huh? How do you know?!”

Jae Mi's smile got wider.

"You always do this when you're mad at things! you're such a sweet tooth! did you ate two plates of them?"

“Ugh.. Yeah...”

Jae Mi laughed.

“Oh dear, oh dear.. what happened to you today? You just had a sugar binge without me! Someone upsets you at the dorm? Oh my, now you won't be able to eat the cookies tomorrow! You're having sugar rush right now!”

 

Dongjun stared at his girl, dumbfounded.

“What do you mean I can't eat cookies tomorrow! I .. was mad at you!!”

“Me? Why?”

Dongjun frowned.

“Today's our anniversary! And you didn't remember! You didn't even call me! And you didn't bring me cookies like how it's supposed to be every year!”

Jae Mi's laugh got harder.

“Oh gee.. today's the 13th of March, darling.. our day is tomorrow! Not today!”

Dongjun's jaw literally dropped.

He checked his phone, to actually realize Jae Mi was right.

Jae Mi couldn't stop laughing, and Dongjun blushed.

“Eh.. Uh.. I..” He couldn't find words to calm himself.

Jae Mi's eyes started to get teary because of the laugh.

“So.. I.. got mad at you even thou you were not wrong.. I..”

Dongjun could not finish his sentence because Jae Mi had landed a quick kiss on his lips.

 

Jae Mi giggled. “It's okay! I will never forget our day, you know..”

Dongjun blushed once again, and stared at the ground.

“You're so funny!”

Jae Mi giggled once again.

“Come on, it's getting dark. You'd want to go back now before it gets too dark.. you hate dark corners, am I right?”

Dongjun nodded slowly.

“But.. does that means.. I won't be able to eat cookies tomorrow?”

Dongjun looked at his girl with his guilty-filled puppy eyes.

Jae Mi couldn't help smiling.

“No, you can't! You just had two plates of cookies and that's bad for you! You know that already!”

Dongjun frowned once again.

“But! we can go to the amusement park together.. and have fish and chips as our dinner..”

Dongjun lifted his head in excitement hearing Jae Mi offering him his favorite things, and started jumping like a kid.

“Really?! Promise?! You'll be with me all day tomorrow??”

“Ahahahaha.. of course, anything for you!”

Dongjun smiled from ear to ear, and hugged Jae Mi tightly.

“I love you!”

“I love you more..”

“No! I love you most!”

“Oh gosh.. If only I could wish you'll be in sugar rush all the time, Dongjunnie! You're so sweet when you're getting sugar binge hangovers, you know..” Jae Mi smiled, and hugged Dongjun back. Both of them giggled.

The sky is getting darker, and Dongjun finally bid his goodbye.

He hums his favorite song all the way home, and he didn't even notice the dark corners of the streets. Love had covered his consciousness with sweetness sweeter than sugar, filled his heart with smiles and songs.

~END

 

~oOo~

I know.. the story was lame, right.. lol lol

But I really hope you enjoyed it.

A little cute romance for the pinky day..

now.. FANGIRLING TIME!

ISN'T DONGJUN JUST ADORABLE? 3

Oh God he is just a cutie. a real cutie..

I know he's actually manly too..

^manly dongjun^

*nosebleed*

but on this event I wanted to portray him as a typical maknae, you know..

Cute, adorable, and demands LOTS OF LOVE!

come to me, I'll give you lots of love, dongjunnie~~ lol

AND

DON'T

FORGET

HYUNGSHIKKIEEEEE

If you had a hard time trying to imagine him getting annoyed like I mentioned earlier on the story..

ahahaha such a cutie :3

ZE:A's maknae line is actually quite something 3

 

So .. actually I wrote this story after having a sugar rush myself.

Today was a rough day, we had a bad bad analitical chemistry mid test, and it was.. DISASTROUS.

so my friends and I decided we'll go out and eat.. and we ate cookies. Lots of them. No, just two, actually. But super sweet and.. well.. We HAD sugar rush together. We laughed like a lunatic. non stop. for.. fifteen minutes, maybe?

so.. yeah. just so you know. lol

and some brotherly love from Hyungshik and Dongjun.. <3

HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE!