Final

We'll Experience the Best First Kiss Ever (An Alternative SQL)

Months had passed after that event, their first meeting when the two maknaes debated about the bubble tea and milk tea, SeHun ended up drinking the milk tea when YooYoung's unnies teased that they 'kissed' because they share the same straw. Even though it was only a joke, Sehun took it seriously and asked questions like *How can I kiss her?*, *What was the first kiss taste like?* *Does it taste like bubble tea too?* so, he decided to do what is right, and that is to take YooYoung's first kiss. In their first meeting, he had to admit that at first he didn't like the girl, but seeing her smiling and showing her eyesmiles makes him happy too and he loved the way when her lips connect to the straw and started to slurp. He can't stop staring at her lips, it's so addicting and makes him want to kiss it every second of the day.

====

SeHun's P.O.V.

"SeHun-ah, it's your baby beautiful YoonJo-noona. >.< I'll be there at the dorm any minute. Don't tell your Baek-hyung. I'll surprise him. arasseo? Okay bye."

YoonJo noona texted me, I'm really happy when she visit us here at our dorm, she always brought us foods and sometimes she will brought her groupmates and introduce her groupmates to us, she brought all of the members except their maknae YooYoung. When I commanded the members to ask YoonJo-noona why YooYoung isn't with her, YoonJo will always answer that "She's very busy for her drama, Wonderful Mama."
Aish, I wish that drama of hers was over so she could visit us here. But I think this day is their dayoff, yes that's why YoonJo-noona will go here.

"Hello guys!!!!!" YoonJo-noona screamed.

All of the hyungs werre surprised except me.

"What brings you here jagiya?" BaekHyun-hyung said, hugging her and kissed her hair,they're so sweet.

"Why? Can't I see my boyfriend?" YoonJo-noona asked back and handed over the foods to KyungSoo hyung and placed it on the table,the members gathered and ate the food like they've never eaten a food in years especially Tao-hyung.

"Where are the other members? I thought it was your dayoff?" ChanYeol-hyung asked.

"Wae Yeol? You missed Lime already?" BaekHyun-hyung asked back, ChanYeol-hyung really liked Lime-noona though.

"Absolutely not hyung! YoonJo promised us that she--"

"Nobody's going to believe you. We all know that you liked Lime anyway, so why hide it?." SuHo-hyung said, Yeol-hyung was going to talk again but they stopped him and ended up laughing.

"But really YoonJo..Where are the others?" ChanYeol-hyung asked seriously, and the members laughed again.

"Well, Alice-unnie is busy composing songs. Nara-unnie is busy too in her acting, Ara-unnie is resting today, Lime is busy taking care of her nephew JunSeok, and YooYoung is busy because this is the last day shooting of her drama." 

After hearing of what YoonJo-noona said about YooYoung's last shooting day I felt happy, finally after that shooting she will visit us. More time for me and her.

"But." YoonJo-noona said making all of us looking at her.

"YooYoungie is going to get her first kiss tonight!" 

WHAT?! SOMEONE'S GONNA GET HER FIRST KISS?! WHO?!

"With whom jagiya?" BaekHyun-hyung asked

"Her leading man in her drama."

(A/N: Sorry guys. I don't know who kissed YooYoung in the ending of Wonderful Mama.)

"Noona! What time will be her shooting for that scene?!" I immediately asked.

"About...8:30 in the evening." YoonJo-noona answered.

I looked at the clock, 2:30 in the afternoon. I have 6 hours to get to YooYoung and kiss her. Like a fairy tale isn't it? But I just don't want some guy gets her first kiss without love in it, Idon't want her first kiss to be scripted. I want her to experience her first kiss with love, same thing goes for me.
So by 6:30.. I'm gonna go for her.

Wait for me YooYoung.

We're gonna experience the best first kiss ever.

 

 

YooYoung's P.O.V.

4:45 PM

It's 3 hours and 45 minutes before the scene that I've been waiting and dreaming to do. The kissing scene. But somehow, I'm having second thoughts it's yeah I'll experience first kiss with a sophisticated handsome guy, but I don't know.. I don't love the guy. I want to experience first kiss with someone I like. Can I back out to the kissing scene?

*ring ring*

"Hello?! YoonJo-unnie?"

"YooYoungie! Guess what?! I've told the EXO about your kissing scene."

"What?! Unnie are you insane?! They will not watch the drama now because you spoil them!"

"I don't care! But here's the best part. Sehun suddenly asked what will be the time of your shooting, I told him the details and he locked himself in his room."

SeHun? The bubble tea guy? Why did he-

"Hey YooYoungie! I think he's jealous."

"Why would he?"

"Remember when me and Lime said that you kissed because you're sharing one straw?."

"What?! WE DID NOT KISSED!"

"I know YooYoungie but I think he wants to do it for real. But I don't know if he's really going to it because although I told him the details, he just went to his room."

"Oh. Okay unnie,thanks for calling."

I did not wait for unnie to respond so I ended the call. That bubble tea guy has some issues I think, why would he ask where am I going to shoot the scene and then locked himself up, he's crazy. And why would he be jealous? Because he likes m-- No Lee YooYoung! Don't you ever ever assume! That is only YoonJo-unnies perspective.  

But what if her perspective was right? Was he jealous? What if he really want to do it for real? Does he like me?! Do I like him? Back on our first meeting, SeHun actually promised me to do it. Although I think it was only a joke, I can't help but to dream about it every night, me and him so close to each other, looking at each other's eyes and our lips is only a centimeter away from each other and slowly and slowly our lips would meet.

Oh, Sehun I wish you would come here and kiss me just like I dreamed.


===
Author's POV

8:10PM

YooYoung bought her favorite milk tea and started to slurp, she can't help but to flashback at her first meeting with SeHun.

"Lee YooYoung 30 minutes to go before the kissing scene so be ready. I need you to focus." The director said.

"Yes director." YooYoung replied.

YooYoung kept looking at her wristwatch hoping that every minute ticks SeHun will be infront of her, but she suddenly stopped hoping for that,she just remembered that SeHun locked himself up in his room, maybe he's slacking off and not caring of what was going to happened tonight.

"Oh God. Please...please..guide and take care of me.." YooYoung prayed, even though she don't know what to pray, she just asked guidance,because she didn't know what to do.

 

15 Minutes later..


SeHun was now at the shooting site of YooYoung's drama in a busy street. 6 hours ago he decided not to go at this place because it was a street and many people would come there and someone will see him and ask for autograph and such things, but he decided to go good thing was Sehun has good disguising skills he covered his face with a black face mask, black shades, and a black bullcap, there will be no chance for the fans recognizing him, and as for his clothes he just wore a simple sweater with a coat and a scarf, very simple. He thought that YooYoung would not focus on what he's wearing anyways. And now he's just looking for YooYoung.

"Where are you YooYoung?"

====

8:20 PM

Ten minutes. Ten minutes before the kissing scene, YooYoung finished her second round of milk tea and she threw it at the garbage bin near her. Wiping her lips with a soft tissue to remove the remaining milk on her lips and then she took her lipbalm from her bag and started to apply it in her lips.

"Hey YooYoung."

YooYoung recognized that voice, she trembled and turned back facing the owner of the recognizable voice.

"___-sshi." YooYoung greeted the guy. 


(A/N: I'm so sorry guys I really and honestly don't know what in the french is his name.)


"Are you ready for the kissing scene? I heard that this is going to be your first" The guy asked and pouted, showing his lips.

"Ah, y-yes ___-sshi." 

"Well. You're a very lucky girl. I mean, having your first kiss with me and all that jazz..." The guy said in a flirtatious way, YooYoung just nodded pretending that she's listening but she's not, she' just not that interested.

"Okay then YooYoung. see you in a minute." the guy gave her a wink and leaved. 

YooYoung sighed not knowing what to do she kept thinking what if she failed or the guy failed or even pretend to failed the scene and the director make to repeat the scene all over and over again, eew that would be gross. YooYoung sighed in frustration she thinks that she's going to suffer for a couple of minutes. To cool her mind, YooYoung decided to buy another milk tea, this would be her third milktea for this day.

~~

Meanwhile, at the same time SeHun can't seem to find YooYoung anywhere, he looked at his watch 8:23PM, Seven minutes, seven minutes before 8:30PM, he decided to rest just for a minute after a tiring walk, he suddenly spotted a milktea store he hurriedly went there and decided to buy milktea and rest. When he got there he saw a girl standing there tapping the store's table, he went closer at the store and examined the girl, she has a short hair, when they first met this girl has a very long hair and now it's short, and her eyesmiles are nowhere to be seen, instead it was eyes with a hint of sadness looking at a faraway distance. When the vendor gave her milktea she put the straw at it and started to slurp. SeHun went closer to the girl, he was really sure that this is her, but the girl doesn't seem to notice his presence because the girl was too focused on her milktea.

"YooYoung? YooYoung i-is that you?"

YooYoung turned back slowly and her eyes widened.

"SeHun?!"


YooYoung's P.O.V.

Why is he here? I thought he locked himself in his room?

"H-hello." He waved at me nervously.

"H-hi." I said back and slurped my milk tea.


*awkward silence*

 


"FIVE MINUTES BEFORE SHOOTING!! EVERYONE GET READY!" the director announced.

 

 

Oh no! the shooting will start in five minutes..why are you still here SeHun?!

"I-I'm sorry, I-I gotta go, shooting is in five minutes." I said and I started to walk away.

"Wait!" SeHun screamed and held my wrist.


==

Author's P.O.V.

 

SeHun dragged YooYoung in a dark alley near the filming site, the alley was somehow safe but it was dark so no one could see them.

"What is it SeHun?" YooYoung asked still holding her milktea, SeHun sighed.

"Can you drink your milktea again? Please?" SeHun said, YooYoung thought it was weird but she obliged and she started to chew the pearls in . While she was chewing, Sehun got closer and closer to her. YooYoung became nervous at this point, their lips are just a centimeter apart from each other just liked she dreamed, she looked into SeHun's eyes but his eyes were too focused on her lips while chewing.


"Your lips are so attractive. Can you drink again?" SeHun said and YooYoung blushed at his statement did it again while looking at SeHun. So YooYoung started to chew some pearls again. While YooYoung is busy chewing, SeHun leans in until their foreheads touched and he closed his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" SeHun asked, but he didn't wait for YooYoung to answer, he slowly leaned his lips on hers and now their lips meet. YooYoung was shocked at first because SeHun didn't wait for her answer but why complain? She liked to kiss him too anyways. So she closed her eyes and feel SeHun's lips on hers, SeHun smirked on the kiss because he tasted milktea on YooYoung's lips, and she find herself kissing SeHun back..

 

 

"THREE MINUTES BEFORE SHOOTING!!"

 

 


The two laughed while kissing and they eventually stopped. They looked at each other and held each other's hands.

"I'm very happy because you're my first kiss." SeHun said, YooYoung giggled and touched SeHun's cheek.

"Me too. I've been waiting for you to be my first kiss. Hours ago, I kept wishing that you'll come here and kiss me, which actually happened." YooYoung said they both giggled.

"I have to go SeHun, I have to shoot this scene in a minute. You should get back home." YooYoung said.

"No, I'll wait." SeHun insisted. YooYoung just nodded and went to shoot the kissing scene. It hurts for SeHun to see YooYoung kissing some other guy so he went to the milktea store and skipped the kissing scene, although they're not officially a couple just like BaekHyun and YoonJo, SeHun has this feel that YooYoung is only his, and no other guys can touch her except SeHun.


Minutes passed and the shooting was over, everyone packed their things and getting ready to leave.

"Are you sure you'll stay right here?"

"Yes director, I called someone to pick me up here."

"Okay,take care."

They bowed at each other and the director leaved and she looked around if SeHun was near and she saw SeHun at the milktea store and approached her immediately.

"SeHun! Our shooting is over." YooYoung said and SeHun held her hand and they started to walk.

"So....how was it?" SeHun asked, he didn't mention the words 'kissing scene' but YooYoung surely knew that he's asking that.


"Aigoo, are you jealous? You should watch our shoot it was really great to watch!" YooYoung said and laughed. Meanwhile SeHun thought that YooYoung enjoyed her kiss with the guy instead of their kiss.


"You really enjoyed it huh?" SeHun asked coldly not looking at YooYoung. YooYoung stopped walking and looked at SeHun's sad face. YooYoung cupped his face but SeHun was not looking at her.

"Look at me." YooYoung said and slowly SeHun's eyes were focused now on YooYoung but still sad. 

"Before the kissing scene, ___-sshi's lips were bitten by an ant. His lips enlarged a bit so the director said that instead of a real kiss he made it to a smack. It's like our lips met for about a nanosecond. But if you looked at his lips,the other side of his lips were normal, but the other side was kind abig which was soo funny." YooYoung said while laughing, meanwhile SeHun sighed in relief, he really thought they would kiss. 

"Okay,sorry." SeHun giggled and wrapped his arms around YooYoung while they're walking,meanwhile YooYoung blushed she never imagined SeHun being so sweet and over protective. "So.. This means we're offically a...couple eh?" YooYoung asked, SeHun smiled and kissed YooYoung's left cheek.

"Yes YooYoung. Yes we are."

 

==============

 

Yes, here it is.. So.. What do you think? Is this better?

HUh?

Huh?

Huh?!

Please Comment. Or you can Upvote and Subscribe..whatever floats your boat. >.<

Thanks for reading >.<