Myungsoo's pain

Shooting Star

 

Myungsoo’s Pain [LET THE DRAMA BEGIN]

 

“Hyung” Dongwoo patted L’s shoulder. “What?” L looked away. “I know everything.” He almost whispered. Dongwoo knows what his hyung has been going through. L focused his attention to Dongwoo. “What?” He pretended to be puzzled. “Hyung, you’re in love with her. The way you smile, you talk, you act. When you’re with her, we’re like seeing a different person. Before we met her, you always act so cold in front of us.  You always put on your fake smile. But when you’re with her, I can feel the aura coming out of you. Vibrant and happy. Nothing but pure glee.” Dongwoo looked intensely at L’s eyes. "And this morning, when you woke up, a smile was plastered in your face, you even cooked breakfast hyung! And after you found out about her and L.Joe dating, the smile was gone and the pain you had--" Dongwoo was cutted by L. "DON'T TALK ABOUT HER!" L shouted and stomped to his room. Dongwoo was left there dumbfounded.

 

Sunggyu came. "Hyung, what happened?" Sunggyu asked Dongwoo. "Nothing" Dongwoo mumbled. *Mianhe hyung, it hurts me too when I see my hyung in pain. Please move on*

 

L stormed to his room, he locked the door and fell down on the floor. He hugged his knees and cried. "~~~~-ah, I fell in love with you. Because of you I smile often, and the pain temporarily goes away. Because of you I didn't care what happened in the past. I forget about her. But still, you loved someone else. You don't know that the pain you gave me is thrice as painful as my first heartbreak. Inspirits love me, and there are many of them, but still, you're the one I wanted, the one I love." He whispered as tears started to fall down his pink cheeks..

 

"Hyung.." A soft voice called. He wiped his tears and stood up, he opened the door and Hoya was standing there. Hoya attacked him with hug. "HYUNG~ DON'T CRY!!" Hoya began to fake cry. "Hyung, why are you crying? Are you the one in pain?" L chuckled. L was amazed at how his hyungs can comfort him in a split second. "You're not saddd?~" Hoya sniffed and let go of the hug. "Thank you, hyung~"