Chapter 5

why did you came?

Jaejoong woke up with a pain on his buttom. He was with a blanket over his body. Yunho was nowhere to be seen in the van. JJ Stood up and changed to his clothes that was everywhere. He was limping because of the pain. When he was finish he walked out off the van. He  was not on the beach anymore. The van was in front off yunho villa. The door to the house was open so he walked inside. Yunho was sleeping on the sofa while holding a doll that JJ recognized. It was the doll JJ gave him when they were 13. He was frowning while sleeping. 

He walked to yunho and kissed his chin. "What are you doing?" A girl shouted. JJ looked up and tried to say something but nothing came out. He was shocked. Yunho woke up from the shout and looked JJ from head to toe. JJ blushed as he thought about earlier. " he was trying to molest you oppa " the girl said. " soyu go to your room and study" yunho said as dragged to his room.

When yunho noticed that JJ couldnt walk propebly,he carried JJ bridal style. " put me down " jaejoong said.Yunho ignored JJ . Yunho putted JJ on his bed.  " do you like me that much? That you have to kiss me when i was sleeping" yunho said playfully as he smirked. " yunho, i have always like you" JJ said. Don't you know that you are my only one JJ thought. JJ sat down on the king size bed. Yunho face turned serious as he asked JJ about how long he was going to stay here for." 1 month" JJ said without looking at yunho. " what are you here for ?" Yunho shouted as he Shaked JJ shoulders. He couldnt let JJ leave him again. He hated the feeling of being left behind, it was like being unwanted by the people you love. " because i want you to forgive me" JJ said with a sad voice, he was crying. Tears were falling endlessly from his eyes. He couldnt believe that he soon have to leave yunho FOREVER. " do you think 1 month is enought to forgive you?" Yunho said as he walked from JJ to face the big window. JJ walking to yunho who was looking trought the window. He hugged yunho romantic. Yunho turned around and kissed JJ . " i can't leave you after  1 month. It is more painful to forgive you when i know that you are going to leave me again anyone. It is better if you leave me now"Yunho whispered. After a long silence he asked JJ " don't leave me. Can't you be with me?"

Before JJ could answer him, his phone rang. He walked a little from yunho and took the phone.  It was sunggyu. He asked JJ about where he was and when he was coming. Yunho was feeling jeaulous. He could hear that a guy was talking to him so he harshly took the phone from JJ and threw the phone into his flower vase. " it was your boyfriend, right ? " yunho said as he walked out from the room. JJ looked at the view while  crying. He thought about what yunho said earlier. He was happy to hear yunho say "be with me?". But he didn't want yunho to know about his health. His nose was bleeding. JJ fainted because he was bleeding too much blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you very very much for subscribing and commenting