“If you ever make her cry I will kill you!”

Our Shining Star

A man about 55 years old in pure white tuxedo, with hazelnut hair colour walking slowly from his chair to window. His sharp and deep eyes looking at below, to his garden which decorated beautifully for today. For the third most memorable moments in his life after his debut and his married.

His eyes wandering everywhere. To big white tend at center, to pianist who busy settling his piano, to aunty ex-YG cafeteria chief who now working for his family little running come inside house, to white roses bundles everywhere, and his eyes stop at a big love shape made by silver wire surrounded by red rose and diamond near piano spot. It made by Chrome Heart for their request for their daughter right after they moved to this big and white house, a silent remember thing to show how much they love their one and only child. Without permission a tear slip from his eyes, at same time someone opening the door behind him.

“My love?”, another man with smaller body peeking inside the room. He turns around when hear his favourite voice and smiling softly to him. That man eyebrows raise then he sighs, take another steps to go inside the biggest room in this house. One step, two step, his smile getting bigger and his eyes getting softer. Now he stands beside him, and looking at below the window too. He looking at the smaller man who wearing a grey suit, wondering if he feels the same. He then looking at him, from top to toe then raising his thumb to erasing a trail of tear before.

“I know, this is hard.”, he says while cupping his face. The man smiling bitter and pull the smaller one to his arms.

“So hard.”, he give kisses to the smaller’s forehead. “It seems like yesterday, we meet her.”, he giggling on his chest and pat the man’s back.

“Don’t be like that, love.”

“But, that true, right. In one wink, she turns into 21.”, he shows a cute pout to the smaller yet beautiful one. Then both of them laughing.

“A good laugh.”

“You are too serious lately.”, he pinch his right cheek.

“You are to tense lately.”, the beautiful man massaging his shoulder. Trying to let out the tense and stress inside.

“Because this is our daughter's precious moment.”, he steals a quick lovely kiss from the beautiful one. He always proud and awe of his talent to make he feels calm and feels like home.

“Indeed. Our one and only shining star after our come out.”, he blushing. The white tuxedo man then hug him back, tightly this time.

“Baby, I am sorry for hard times that you have to passed with me.”, this time an apologize sound come out from his kitten mouth. His mind flash back to their pass. The moment when they trained, debut, making musics, be no.1 boyband, and a gay come out that made their carrier end. Not just because fans, but this is member decision too. And he still can remember how hard his husband cried that time after the boss officially end their carrier. And now they are married and living at NewYork, on their calm and quiet life.

“Baby?”, a soft pats bringing back his conscious. He blinks and looking at man in his arms. The beautiful one just smiling and kiss his chest several times. “Why you say sorry? You are sorry for having me?”

“NO! You are my love! Why you thinking like that?!”

“Hehehe,becau-“, a knock on door, cut his answer. A beautiful long hair lady with pale pink wedding dress show up. She smiling softly when see her lovely daddies hugging.

“Daddy Ji, Daddy Hyun.”

“My baby.”, SeungHyun let go his hug from JiYong and walking fast to hug Hikari, their lovely daughter who adopted since baby. JiYong folds his arms and send a soft smile, looking at the most beautiful picture in his life. SeungHyun right, it seems like yesterday they went to Japan for a calm after storm pro and contra from media about their gay come out. “I am searching for both of you, uncle YoungBae and aunty Chaerin already come.”, she said while kissing his childish daddy’s cheek.

“My my, why the bride self walking around like that?”, JiYong asks while chuckling because SeungHyun don’t want to let his daughter go from his arms.

“Oh, because he wants to meet you, Daddy Hyun. You always busy with your movie lately, even Daddy Ji busy with Winner, he still accompany me to choose this wedding dress.”, Hikari push his Daddy a little so she can meet his teary eyes. “Daddy, don’t be like this. Do you think I can leave you easily if you hard to let me go?”

“Baby, your Daddy just feel so tense. You are our only one kid, and this is our first party after about 15 years.”, JiYong slowly sit on chair and realize that a door moving, somebody peeking. “Just come inside, its okay.”

SeungHyun and Hikari turn around to see a handsomely blonde tall young man come inside. Hikari’s face become so happy when he bows to SeungHyun and Jiyong. A manner, handsome, full talent and an idol in their truly home, South Korea. He is Wu YiFan aka Kris from EXO.

“Uhmm…Daddy Ji, Daddy Hyun. I-“

“If you ever make her cry I will kill you!”, that’s the first words that come out from SeungHyun. Make JiYong and Hikari screaming in fear.

“I am promise to make her happy now and forever. You can kill me if a tear fall from her eyes.”

‘Another bingu person’, JiYong says in his heart. Hikari then run to hug Kris, she must be so happy. It makes him remember how happy he is when SeungHyun never let his hand go while he admits that he biual and gay for SeungHyun. He looks at SeungHyun who smiling softly, so sweet with his dimples. “Now, go. Both of you have to go downstair now. We will follow.”, JiYong says.

“Yes. We love you, Daddy Ji and Daddy Hyun.”, then the King and Queen for today walking out with lovely dovely smile, leaving two Daddies behind.

“Ji.”, SeungHyun walking to JiYong right after the door closed.

“Yes, honey?”, he smiling and fold his leg.

“Lets go to honeymoon.”

“For the 8th times?”, he tilts his head lightly.

“Which one Bora-Bora, Phuket or Bali?”

“Oh, the choises same with Hikari.”

“…”

“You want to spying them, aren’t you?

“…”

JiYong let out a big sigh while pull the collar to kissing his 55yo-yet-still-have-5yo-brain-husband hard.