Boyfriend is the Number One

Reply 2005

Reply 2005

 

>>> September 19th, 2005 <<<

Hakyeon’s POV

“Min-ae chagi~” I knock Min-ae’s apartment and waiting in front of her apartment. Suddenly…

“Hyaa!!!” I heard scream from her. Because of panic, I barge in her apartment.

“Chagiya, what happen? Where you are?” I search her in every room but then I feel like a fool because the reason of her screaming is…

“Oppa! Why you’re so noisy? I’m watching for TVXQ comeback! Aww! Kim Junsu is very cute in that cut!”

“Ya! If you’re not screaming like that, I won’t do this! Why do you screaming like that only because of their comeback?” Don’t you know that it makes me looks like a fool? And now I hear a goat voice like laughing to me from somewhere?

“Because I’m a fangirl.” She said with her innocent smile. Aish this kid! If only she’s not my girlfriend… “Oppa, why are you here anyway? If you don’t have important things to say, I will continue watching my future husband.” She said with that innocent face again. Ish!

“Ya! I’m your boyfriend, so it’s not wrong if I come to your apartment right?”

“Yes you’re. But you’ll speaking everytime I praise them, and it’s annoying.”

“Aish, I won’t say anything! So let me stay.”

“Yaksok?”

“Ne, yaksok.”

“Okay then.” She smile then starting to watch TVXQ mv again. My girlfriend, Hwang Min-ae is 17th years old, a huge fan of TVXQ. She will be very noisy if it is about TVXQ, and she always do that to me-look at all that she said to me above- and make me jealous to TVXQ. We are often arguing because of that. But at the end I will give up, because seeing her smile and screaming of happiness like that makes me want to smile too. Hah~ I don’t know why my luck is very bad, have Min-ae as my girlfriend.

“Hyaaa! Oppa~!”

“Ck! You even do aegyo like that only because see them in the screen, but you never do aegyo in front of me.”

“Why should I?”

“Oh I know, it must be because you’re shy in front of people that you love, and because you love me so you don’t do that. But because you don’t love them the way you love me, so you’re not shy. Am I right?”

“S-Such a confident!” she said shyly and her face is getting red.

“Hahaha!” I very like that expression. She is very cute when she is blushing like that.

“Nothing’s funny! Kka! You’re disturbing me! You broke your promise!” she punch me playfully.

“Hahahaha! Okay okay, I’ll go.” I stand up and shuffle her hair. “I just want to say, don’t forget to come to our usual place next week, I have something to say.” I said while stealing a kiss from her. Kkk! She blushing again, so cute~

“Arra! Arra! Now, kka!”

“Bye, chagiya~”

“N-ne.” Hahaha! Such a cute girl.

 

>>> September 25th, 2005 <<<

 

Min-ae’s POV

“Min-ae ya! Look what did I get!” my bestfriend shout while running to me.

“What is it?” I try to peek what is the thing that she hold.

“Taadaa!!! I win two TVXQ’s concert ticket!”

“Jinjjaro? Give it to me please~”

“Sure! Let’s watch toghether tomorrow. And did you know? This ticket is special because it’s backstage ticket too. Kyaa!!!”

“Jeongmal? Uwaa!!! Gomawo! You’re the best friend forever!” I said with a scream of joy

“Of course,  I’ll pick you up tomorrow.” I give her two tumbs up saying ok then I walking to my class.

 

Tomorrow>>>

 

Hakyeon’s POV

Two years ago at the same date, I confessed my feelings to Min-ae. In this place we become a couple. Maybe I’m crazy because I’m dating 15th years old girl, but I don’t really care because I love her so much. Today I will do something even crazier. I want to propose her today. Maybe It’s to early for her, but I do it today because tomorrow I will move to Japan, and I don’t know when I will comeback to Korea. I got promotion, my boss want me to be the chairman for his new company in Japan. If I show my ability and make his company bigger, he will give his position as chairman in his company in Korea to me and there will be someone who will replace my position as chairman in his company in Japan. But I don’t know how long to make the company bigger so I want to propose her today to make sure that she is mine. I’ve prepared a ring, and I beg she will love this ring because it’s platinum ring and not gold ring. She doesn’t like gold.

                                                                                                -.-

“Wake up sir.”

“E-Oh yes?”

“I’m sorry mister, we’re going to close.” Said a waitress

“Can you wait a little more?” I asked. Where is she? She said she will come

“But mister it’s already—”

“Please~” I said with my killer aegyo

“O-okay then.” She leave. Hah~ where is Min-ae?

 

At the other place…

 

Min-ae’s POV

 

“Whoa! I can believe that I was talking to them! What a wonderful day!” I shouted.

“Me too.” Said my bestfriend. “I’ll remember this day forever. What is the date?”

“September 26th, 2005” I answer her. Wait… what did I said? September 26th, 2005? Oh my God! Hakyeon oppa! I forget him! “Youngmi-ah, mian, I’ve to go now!” I run to the coffee shop that I usually go with Hakyeon oppa. Owh! He must be mad at me! I run as fast as I can, but when I come there, the coffee shop is already closed. I said a waitress went out from the coffee shop, I approach her and asked about Hakyeon oppa.

“Excuse me, did you see a man waiting in this coffee shop?”

“Oh? The man who wait her from 7.00 p.m.?” she asked, make me feel bad because that means he wait for me from 07.00 p.m.

“Y-yes.”

“He was going home a minute before. Are you the one he wanted to propose? What a lucky girl you’re. He tell me he want to propose you today since it’s yours and him 2nd anniversary, he bought you a platinum ring because he knew that you don’t like gold. He is so sweet, what takes you so long? He’s already going home because I can’t open this shop too long or I’ll get fired.” She explain, makes me wanna cry. Oh my God! Hakyeon oppa, I’m sorry.

“Thank you for the information, I-I need to go to his house.” I bow to her then go to Hakyeon oppa’s apartment. But, when I arrived, he’s not there. I don’t know what to do so I cry in front of his apartment door.

“Ya! What are you doing there? If you’re crying like that, someone might think I do something bad to you.” I hear Hakyeon oppa voice, then I raised my head.

“Hueee, oppa mianhae~” I hug him and cried. He pats my head and hug me back.

“Jja, let’s go inside. Stop crying,  you’re ugly when you’re crying.” Then I try to stop crying and following him to enter his apartment. I sit down at his sofa.

“Oppa mianhae… I’m really really a stupid girl.”

“Aniya, gwaenchana… just don’t cry. Nah, are you hungry? I buy some food before I come home.”

“No, I didn—”

“Do you have been eaten?”

“N-No I haven’t”

“So, let’s eat together.” He holds my hands to the dinning room and we have dinner together.

“Tomorrow I’ll go to Japan.” I raise my head and stare him with a confuse face. “I got promoted as chairman there. I don’t know when I’ll comeback to Korea. So I hope you want to accept this” he give the ring that the waitress told me. “Don’t think it very much. Just pretend that it’s anniversary gift. I don’t want to push you. You’re still young, you can get the other man that live in Korea and not much older like me.” He said makes me cry again. “Hey, don’t cry. You don’t like it? If you don’t like it—”

“Stop it! I won’t go to the other man! I-I just love you! Don’t go!” I hug him again.

“I’m sorry I can’t. Just find another guy.”

“SHIREO! I’ll wait for you until you come back again to Korea.”

“What if I can’t comeback to Korea?”

“Then I will not getting married!”

“Hah~ you’re a stubborn kid. You have a chance to get a better guy, you’re still young.”

“I don’t care.” I grab the ring and use it in my ring finger. “I belong to you.” I said shyly. I swear my face is red now. He chuckle and shuffle my hair.

“Okay then, wait for me, my little princess.” He smiles.

“No, don’t say ‘my little princess’.”

“Wae?”

“Because I don’t want to remember what I already did to you tonight.”

“Hahaha! I’ve thought it, you must be watching for their concert right?” I bow my head, feeling so bad. “Gwaenchana, I understand.” He kiss my forehead. “Just don’t do it anymore, okay?”

“N-Ne! I won’t do it again! From now on, you’ll be the number one!” I shout with a red face, make him smile and take me to a warm embrace.

 

>>> September 26th, 2013 <<<

 

“Good work, Min-ae. This story will become a nice movie.” Said the film director.

“Thank you Mr. Lee” I bow to him then went out from his office. I’m a scriptwriter now, and I’m 25th years old and still single. Oh, not single, but engaged with Hakyeon oppa. Since that incident, I’m no longer love TVXQ. I still love them but I love Hakyeon oppa more, since he is my real boyfriend. But I won’t refuse if someone give me free ticket again hehe… like today, I got a free ticket under my door. And I will watch TVXQ concert again. Yey! It’s September 26th, but Hakyeon oppa isn’t here so, It’s okay to go there right? But the only thing I confuse is, TVXQ not make a comeback, then how come there is a concert? I don’t know, just let it flow~

I come to the place, but this place is empty… I want to go home when suddenly the light is turning on.

“eeyooreul moodjee wa yojeum ahn boeenyago geunyureul man nan eehoobootuh rago
eehaehagee geemdeuldago mar hajeeman geunyuh ubsheen nan soomsweel soojocha ubsuh
Don't wanna live by no one else's design
haroo reul salaganeun nae geebbeum eui eeyoo
argo eenee baro nuyah

What's wrong with me? From the moment i met you, i'm not happy living on my own
without you, i'll die... Oh baby... Don't wanna live by no one else's design
the joy i feel each and every day is because of you


nuwa youngwunhee hageereul somanghae jogun ubshee nureul numoo sarangae
Sesang modeun haengbokgwa beegyuo har soo ubsuh numankeumeun jardae anyah
I love my beautiful ordinary life
with you


 i wish to be with you eternally
we don't need a reason for love
there's nothing in the world that compares to this happiness
i love my beautiful ordinary life... With you


haroo jongeel amoogudo hajee anado nuwa hamkkeramyun nan mwudeun jowah
teukbyulhan jangsoneun peeryohajee anha {no} naega gajang jowah haneun gosseun nuyah
don't wanna live my life any other way
jageun guh hana hanamada eui mee eeneun
nuwah nanooneun wanbyukhan eensaeng


Even though we don't do anything during the day
if we spend it together, that's fine
even if the place isn't special, i like it because you're there
don't wanna live my life any other way
as time goes on, we grow closer
the two of us and our life together endures


neh jamdeul moseub hwaga nado yaebbeun gur
hwajanghagosun hajee anhatdamyuh ddereul sseuneun
nuh eui geu moseubee nahehgen noogooboda areumdawuh {yeah yeah baby}

Your sleeping face, the face you make when angry
your face, free of make-up... I love them all
however your appearance, you're more beautiful than anyone else

nuwa youngwunhee hageereul somanghae jogun ubshee nureul numoo sarangae
Sesang modeun haengbokgwa beegyuo har soo ubsuh numankeumeun jardae anyah
I love my beautiful ordinary life
I love my beautiful ordinary life
with you” he sing it beautifully then smile at me.

“Hakyeon oppa!” I cried and run to him, I hug him very tight.

“I come back.”

“Welcome home.” I smile.

“Well it’s not TVXQ concert, it’s only me singing their song. But it’s okay right?”

“Ne! It’s more than nice. Saranghae oppa.”

“Nado.”

 

The end~~~

 

A/N : OMG! This fanfic is really bad compared by the film >< I’m sorry