Part 1

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Your POV

I sit on my chair and look down to the picture in my hand.. There were 5 photo that the person in this photo were already given up to teach me.. I smiled while i look at that photo.. I smiled because my mission to make them give up from teach me a subject that a called it as my favourite enemy... And... Who will be my tutor of that subject... HE OR SHE ALSO BE MY VERY100X FAVOURITE ENEMY...

 

You put 'X' mark on the picture that already giving up from teaching you Mathematic subject.. You walk towards the window and your eyes wonder towards the view outside the window..

 you : uhh?? *shocked face* i'm late... *you said and then rush into the bathroom*

 

After 15 minutes, you go out and wear your school uniform and just make your hair down freely.. You ran down the stair and opened the door without take your breakfast.. You suddenly stop when you saw your neighbour also come out from his house.. You're studying in the same school.. But he was your senior..and he'll faced his senior year in this year.. 

 

A tall, cool, warm, famous and handsome guy is your neighbour... His name is Sehun... A top student like him will be in respect to everyone..  But not all of the student in that school know his actual behavior.. Maybe its only you that know his true colour...  He was a flirt, naughty, a little bit crazy and famous guy in your school.. But his hansome face cannot be denied...In reality, he's very handsome,smart, cool and warm guy.. Its maks all girl student falls to him...EXCEPT YOU... You like Luhan... ^_^ ..You really admired him very much..

LUHAN... He is a bestfriend of Sehun.. He also famous in the school.. Its same like Sehun... Both of them are looks like a sibling because their face looks alike... Luhan was a transfer student from China to Korea because of their family are moved into Korea for working... He learn Korean in a short time because he is a smart student.. 

 

You walks behind Sehun in your way to school.. You never care about him... You stop from walking when he turn his head on you.. He looks into your eyes.. 

 

"wae..? " you said when you feels that atmosphere change suddenly

"nothing... just walk in front of me... I dont want a girl walks behind me coz a have to protect them.." he said

"yah.. *you make a cynical smile* don't act so cool here... I really know you..  You always act to be cool to make all girls falls to you right... but I NEVER FALL FOR YOU... ara..?" you said and leave him behind..

"uh... yah... *startled* do you think i'm interested to you...? yah..its only your dream.." he walks towards you and flick your head...

You follow him to fight him back..

 

Near the Yong Highschool...

"Sehun ah.." someone call him..

HUH..?? It's was Luhan.. You want to scream but you just pretend to be cool..Luhan look at you

"Who is she..? eyy...your Girlfriend..? I know her.. our classmate right?" Luhan said..

"ANIYA..I dont know her...Hyung, just walk into the school together " Sehun said and ogle to you.

'He doesn't know me..?? what the... *pouts* yah...its really too much...!!' you talking to yourself..

 

 

Continue~