Final

The Things You Do To Me

Sorry for the late updates~ here, enjoy my first woogyu fic~ (ㅍuㅍ)/

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

           It’s around midnight when Sunggyu arrives in the dorm. He was discussing Infinite’s schedules with the managers and the CEO right after practice. He feels tired because he didn’t get much time for rest. All he can think right now is sleep on his comfy bed.

 The leader checks his phone to see what time it is while opening their dorm’s door. 11.30pm, the kids must be sleeping right now… he sighed.

           To his surprise, the living room’s light is still on and the sounds of someone watching TV could be heard. He is about to scold whoever it is but halted his step when he sees him. The heart prince is lying leisurely on the couch facing the TV that shows a Hollywood movie he was into recently, wearing a white wife-beater and light blue shorts.

           “Oh hyung! You’re home! What took you so long?” the younger’s head turns to him.

           The older looks back at him annoyed, “What are you doing this late at night? Don’t you have schedule early next morning, ISAC?”

           The younger pouted, “But… I was waiting for you hyung, you didn’t answer my katalk. I was worried…”

           Sunggyu cringes at the mention of their katalk chat, the younger were sending him abundant amount of chat asking where he is along with some annoying stickers. He pinches the bridge of his nose then processes to take off his winter attires. He can feel the other’s eyes following every movements of him.

           He stares back after putting his shoes on the shoes rack, “I’ve told you not to wait for me anymore, right…”

           Woohyun straightens up from his previous position with dejected look, “I really want to wait for you though…” he mumbles loud enough for Sunggyu to hear. The latter sees him playing with his fingers on his lap then let out a sigh.

           He walks to the couch and sits next to the younger. To be honest, he is not bothered by the younger, in fact he feels grateful there is someone who welcome him home. The older reaches his arm out to pat Woohyun’s head. “Okay, okay… I’m sorry Namu-ah…  Thanks for waiting for me.” he smiles. The younger smiles back with his usual greasy smile.

          “But really… you will have ISAC recording tomorrow morning. You should sleep.” he nags at the younger and ushers him out of the couch, which to his dismay the younger doesn’t even budge. Well, he will never win in term of strength anyway.

          “Nope, I won’t sleep until you safely tucked on bed. Safety precaution, hyung, we don’t want to find you fainted in front of the dorm in the morning. I know you are tired because today’s practice.”

          The older blushes. His dongsaengs really can’t stop the ‘fainted’ joke. They always joke around about it whenever they heard him saying he’s tired or he shows how tired he is. He knows they care about him but it didn’t help that it makes him feels older. “Stop talking about that, it just happened once during the world tour. I won’t faint anymore.” he sulks. Woohyun lets out an annoyed breath, makes the older turns his head to him. Serious glance is thrown at him.

         “I’m not joking, hyung. Did you know how afraid I am when I heard you fainted?” says Woohyun with stern voice. Sunggyu gulps. Serious Woohyun is not a good thing to face, especially when it’s midnight. He knows that Woohyun is always a bit more cares for him than the others that always make him fuzzy. “I…know… I’m sorry.” He mutters.

         Silence engulfs both of them until the younger asks if he had eaten. He is about to answer yes but a single thought of cliché situation (usually occurs sudden growl of stomach that will lead to future embarrassment), so he gives negative response. He feels hungry after all.

         “We were having Yeol’s mom fried chicken. She wanted us to give comments about the recipe she is going to use for their family business. It’s really good. I will heat it for you, now go clean up yourself…” explains the younger while heading to the kitchen.

         “Eum… thanks…” The older stands and walks to his room.

         “Anything for you.” He hears the younger’s faint answer.

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

     When he walks to the kitchen, the younger is having a phone call with someone. He decides to sit on one empty chair across the younger. A plate of chickens and a glass of water in his favorite mug are settled on the dining table. His lips form a small smile upon that. He sits in silence to wait for the younger.

     Woohyun finishes his phone call and look at Sunggyu, like he is waiting for the latter to say something. Indeed, Sunggyu is about to ask who was calling (or whom he was calling) but hesitated. “Uh, who was it? Kibum?”

     The younger nods, “About our project. Seems like it was going to really happen. Wow.” He brags proudly. Sunggyu can see how happy his dongsaeng right now, makes him grin widely because Woohyun’s smile is contagious. Although he feels guilty because he got the chance to solo debut first when the younger craved for it too.

     It’s not like Woohyun was jealous, instead he was very supportive during his solo era.  But still, honestly speaking, Sunggyu would rather be in a duo unit with Woohyun than having a solo (which he never tells the younger, just because).

      “Well, aren’t you gonna dig it up?” the younger points at the plate.

     Sunggyu nods then takes one of the chicken wings. He offers to Woohyun but the younger dismisses it saying he already eat and it was not good for his diet, which Sunggyu nods understandingly. He eats with Woohyun stares at him.

     He almost finishes his first chicken wing when the younger speaks like he has been thinking, “But hyung, seriously, it still better if we have a unit on our own.”

     The older halts his intention on getting his second piece of chicken and stare at the younger. He sighs, “You have planned this with Kibum long before, it’s a great chance for you too, to expanse your carrier… As for u- OUR plan, it can wait, right?” He almost said us, it didn’t sound appropriate. “We still have next time and we can collaborate in next albums or concerts. But this, the project, you may not get the chance again.”

     Woohyun gives him a blank look. The older almost fidgets on his chair if not because the younger suddenly nods and smile half-heartedly. “Right…”

     “Besides, it’s not every day you can work with your bestfriend which luckily is a sunbaenim we looked upon.” He adds, biting his lips. The younger nods again. They look at each other then smile, silently covering their real thoughts.

     The dining room falls into a deep silent.

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

     “Aish, so tireeeed..” whines the leader, letting himself falls on the sofa the younger were sitting on. He positions his head so it rest comfily on the younger’s thighs. He relaxes after getting the comfortable position.

     “Ya, hyung, your hair tickles!”

     “Sssh! Let me nap peacefully!” Sunggyu gestured his finger on Woohyun’s lips annoyingly, he still mad because the younger suddenly left him while doing the dishes that he had to finish it alone. A moment later he found the younger leisurely sat on the sofa, smiling innocently.

     Woohyun throws him his signature greasy smile while holding the elder’s hand that previously shut his mouth. Sunggyu looks up at him a bit stunned, feeling the caring gaze from the younger. He jerks a bit when Woohyun’s other hand his hair.

     “Your hair grows very fast.” says the latter.

     Sunggyu blinks, not knowing what to answer. Seeing the confused look on his hyung’s face makes the younger chuckles. He moves his hand from Sunggyu’s hair to pinch the elder’s nose. He coos at how cute the older is.

     “Y-ya! Get your hands off of me!” snarls the older. He tries to push away his dongsaeng’s hand only to realize one of his hands still being held by. That makes him pout.

     “You really are cute. Are you really the oldest, hyung?” Woohyun interlaces their finger, pulling it a bit to his upper thigh that not occupied by Sunggyu’s head. The latter only pouts more. He continues to the latter’s hair.

     Sunggyu yawns, covering it with his free hand. The on his hair is so calming, it makes him drowsy. The younger lets out a small chuckle again.

     “You should sleep inside, hyung. You look so tired right now.” suggests the younger.

     “What? No, I’m not sleepy… let’s just stay like here for a while. Besides, I’m too lazy to move to my room.” Sunggyu hesitates. It’s maybe because he wants to spend more time with the younger, a situation which he rarely gets nowadays. He misses talking to the younger as now they’re not a roommate anymore (he’s too stubborn to admit it, though.).

     “You’re such a lazy-…” -Woohyun gets a pinch on his thigh- “Should I bring you to the room, princess? Your eyes are barely open now…” he teases.

     “Shut it, Nam!” the older pinches him again. The younger only snickers.

     “You were the one who ushered me to sleep before…” Woohyun mutters.

     What the younger said jerks him a bit. He forgot that the younger is having a schedule tomorrow – or today, because the clock on the table near them clearly shows 12.52am. “Omo! Hyunnie, you have schedule for tomorrow!” He is about to get up but the grip on his hand tightens, so he half-sited on the sofa awkwardly. He looks at the younger questioningly.

     “It’s okay, hyung, I won’t sleep until you sleep. I had long nap before so don’t worry.”

     “Ya!” This is what the older hates about Woohyun. The younger always put Sunggyu above himself. He likes the attention but sometime he hates it because he can’t bring himself to return it, he’s too shy to do that. The thought of it makes him frustrated.

     “What? Are you going to sleep now? I can take you to your bed.” says the younger. He then releases his hand and positions it under the elder’s knees ready to lift him. Sunggyu stops him from doing so, feeling embarrassed.

     “N-no! I’m not sleepy yet... I just…just…” He stutters. The younger looks puzzled.

     “Aish!”Sunggyu ruffles his short hair then covering his face. He mumbles fastly, “I just want to talk with you but then I don’t want you to lose your sleep time.” He looks to the other side, hiding his flushed face from the younger. “I think it’s better to sleep now, though.”

     Suddenly his face is forced towards the younger, where he can find a goofy smile on the younger’s face. “Hyuuuu~ng!” says the younger overly cheerful, “…I miss talking with you too~” Sunggyu looks at him weirdly.

     “I didn’t say that!”

     “Kekeke, well, that’s what you feel, right? You should’ve said that. I’d gladly talk with you, like we used to.” Woohyun smiles at the older sincerely and circles his arms around the elder’s waist. Sunggyu puffs out his checks. He gets rid of the younger’s hands and plops back to lying position. They are throwing banter at each other playfully afterwards.

     They talk for a while about their days and funny things happened around them then fall into a comfortable silence with smiles on both faces. The older feels secretly happy that the younger missed their talks too. He plays at their re-interlaced hands, feeling contented. Drowsy feeling comes back because of the calm atmosphere.

     Shortly after, the younger breaks the silence. “You know, hyung, if you really missed our conversation, you could just k-talk me. It’s not like I’m as busy as you, I will always save a time for you.”

     The older frowned. “No… Isn’t it more convenient if we talk directly?” I want to see your face when we talk, the older didn’t dare to say.

     Woohyun contemplates for a bit. “You right…”

     “Besides, if we talked through k-talk, you would send me those annoying stickers. Seriously! You should stop it!” the older nags.

     “But you used those when k-talking with Heechul-nim…” Woohyun deadpans.

     Sunggyu widens his eyes, not knowing what to answer.

     The younger bursts out, “Hahaha, you should’ve seen your face, hyung!”

     “Y-ya! Well, I can’t help it! Heechul-hyung likes it! I’m not using it that much though.”

     Woohyun stops his hair, which he didn’t realize the younger were doing it. The younger smiles half-heartedly, “Yeah…”

     The older doesn’t like the gloomy face the younger is putting. “Uh… well, I guess it’s okay, but not that many. You use stickers after every chat you sent.” He reasons.

      “Okay, hyung. I got it…” the goofy smiles and the on his hair are back. Sunggyu returns the smile wholeheartedly.  They continue to talk again through the night.

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

     The first thing he hears once he woke up is the birds chirping (Sungyeol’s alarm), signaling that it’s already morning. He feels relaxed but on other side he also feels cramped all over his body. He rubs his eyes to rid away the sleep.

     “Good morning, sleepyhead…” says someone while touching his nose.

     Sunggyu blinks twice, a bit disoriented about his whereabouts. He looks up to find Woohyun looks down at him lovingly adorably. He closes his eyes and takes a breath.

     “Urhm… what time is it?”

     “Around 5.”

     When his brain clicks, he quickly jumped off the younger’s thighs to sit. “Whoa! What time is the ISAC recording!? Why don’t you wake me up!” he nags. He pinches the younger’s arm for giving him an annoying smile.

     “Chill, hyung. I and Hoya still have an hour to get ready. And you were sleeping so soundly, I don’t have heart to wake you up.”

     The older pouted, “But, you didn’t even get a proper sleep! Now go get ready!”

     “Araseo, hyung…” the younger stands and leaves his hyung alone on the sofa. Sunggyu watches his dongsaeng’s back until the latter lost from his vision. He sighs, then smiles. Although they were not sleeping in best position, he still feels happy and content. Last night may be the best sleep he got these past months.

    After a hectic preparation, Woohyun is ready to go with Hoya to the recording. “Well, we’ll get going now.” says Hoya. The other members are sprawled in the living room, only turns their head in acknowledgment. Sunggyu is just walking out from washing his face in the bathroom when the two scheduled members already stood by the door.

     “Wait, Hyunnie…” calls the leader.

     The younger turns his head, “Ne?”

     “Don’t do stupid things.”

     Everyone is laughing at his remark. Woohyun chuckles, “Okay, anything for you!”

     Sunggyu pouted with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

Bonus (because Woohyun is a sweet boyfriend)

“So, Dongwoo and I recorded Hoya’s stupid sleeping face, then he-“ Woohyun halted his story when he realized that his hyung already dozed off. The older looked so peaceful, sleeping like a baby. His lips were parted and his hair was tousled.

He traced his eyes along the elder’s face then at their connected hands, Sunggyu were holding it very tightly. He gripped the elder’s hand and brought it to his own lips to kiss it. The older moved a bit, scrunched his nose cutely, let out a sighs and smiled afterwards. Woohyun chuckled at that.

“Sleep well, Gyu…” With that, he kissed the elder’s forehead.


 

A/N:

YAAAAY DONE! Sorry for those who have waiting, as i said before this is my first woogyu fic ^^ i hope you all like it. If there's some mistakes, i'm very sorry ><

This should be an entry for valentine's gift box but then i can't finish it quickly (lazy + busy + sister's wedding + holiday), uh well, still this is a very-late valentine's gift for everyone <3

Thanks for reading~

 

P.S: Woohyun did dumb things in ISAC though