New School

Seducing Miss Bad

Yeri was walking to school while her grandfather's body guard were inside a car following her. She hates the fact that her grandfather is so protective over her. It gets quite annoying, she insist on going to school looking like a princess.

Its so not her kind of thing.

Yeri got annoyed as she stops and walk towards the car.

"Ms. Yoo please let us take you to school." One of the body guard said. Yeri rolled her eyes.

"Go home! Or go look after grandfather. I'm fine going to school like this. If not I will cut your monthly payment!" Yeri shoo them away.

 


 

After a long while of trying to get rid of her guards Yeri finally made it to school.

Everyone was walking to school, Yeri look around as she fix her glasses.

"Wow, didn't expect this school to be so huge." She thought.

Walking down the campus everyone was staring at her whispering as if she was some kind of monster.

Most of them were giving her the cold shoulders and even mugging her.

"What is up with these people. They don't even know me, why giving me the ugly look." Yeri glared at a group of girls who just walk away.

They school was filled with pretty people, they were either beautiful and handsome only.

"I heard the new girl got kicked out of her school." Girls be gossiping now.

"Really? Why is that? Maybe she look so ugly thats why hehe." All the girls made jokes out of it.

Yeri stop and stared at the girls as they suddenly stop gossiping and walk off like some queen or something. "These girls are lucky they haven't hit my limits yet." Yeri inhale and exhale trying to relax.

"Hey~ look its the new student who got kicked out of GangNam High." Now a group of boys were getting the attentions. Yeri smirked and ignore them.

"Make yourself look like a fool." But she was wrong he actually caught most of the student's attentions.

They were laughing and joking around.

"Hey newbie did you get kicked out because of your ugliness?" A girl yelled.

Yeri brush it aside she doesn't want to start something on her first day. But her calmness surpass her when a guy decided to stand infront of her with his hand tuck inside his pockets.

He lean in to give her a closer look and smirked once Yeri lean back. "I wonder why you got kicked out!" He smile.

Yeri brings up her hand and pinch her nose. "Excuse me, when was the last time you brush your teeth? Come talk to me again once your breath smells fresher." Yeri half smile before putting on her poker face and walk off. The guy eyes widen as he check his breath. All the students were annoyed by her attitude now.

Yeri stop her track, "Ahh I almost forgot." The guy turned to face her. Yeri smile walking towards him taking out a piece of gum and grab his hand. Placing the gum onto his hand. "Next time, don't make a fool out of yourself. Don't let your mouth speak before your eyes."

She winks at him and rolled her eyes as she walk to class. "That surely shut him up."

 


 

"Hyung have you heard about that we have a new student?" Baekhyun nudge Kris who didn't bother to listen and just focusing on his phone. He was obviously texting Jessica, everyone of his friends knew that.

"Huh, I heard that she got kicked out of her old school." XiuMin brought up. Luhan came and sat next to him.

"I wonder what is the reason to why she got kicked out." Luhan stated. "Is she pretty?" Suho asked. "How would we know? We haven't seen her yet." Kai hissed staring at the mirror infront of him. He was practice dancing with Lay, and Sehun.

"Hrm, I wonder if we can befriend her easily." Chen smile. Kris raised a brow.

"Why would you want to befriend her?" Kris asked. "Why not? There's nothing wrong with having a new friend right?" Chen said and Lay turn to him. "I agree with Chen."

Sehun stops dancing and turned to face all the boys. "Let's make a bet!" He brought up.

"This sounds fun." Kai smirked. "Anyone in?" Sehun asked.

Everyone decided to participate. "Okay, I bet none of us can be friends with the newbie." Sehun smirked. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"I opposed. I bet Kris won't be able to be friend her." Kai laughed.

"W-wait what? How did this bet turned to me?" Kris asked.

Luhan laughed, "I bet that in one month Kris wouldn't be able to make her fall for him." Luhan said as everyone high five him.

This had ticked him off as he stood up. "Fine if I got her to fall for me in one month. You all will be my slave for a whole month! That includes you all buying whatever I want." Kris smirked.

"Okay deal!" Chanyeol agree. "Count me out." Chen said walking towards the door ready to go to class.

"I'm out too." Lay shook his head. "Me three." Kyungsoo took off with him. Everyone had a deal with Kris.

"Let the deal begins."