1M-2DAYS [English]

1M-2DAYS [English Ver.]

 

There is a house located in a bustling city residents, the house that is not too pretentious and not too small. At least enough to live a comfortable and spacious. The home is one pair of lovers who are married. Living in harmony with potluck. 

Byun and Park Chanyeol Baekhyun, have each task in the house, the mother should swiftly and clean the house then it is the duty Baekhyun, and a father who worked hard should look for a job and also provide for then it is the duty Chanyeol.

They are both newly married couple 1-month ago. Yes like a new bride, too, love their flowers are still scattered around the house decorate them. 

In the morning they got the good news, that Chanyeol Baekhyun lover has got a job. Baekhyun very happy to hear the news. They did not realize that until now they were jumping up and down like a little kid who got a new toy from her parents.

 

"Byunniiee, I'm very happy to have a lovers like you. I promise I will always work, for your sake."

"Really? Thank you, I'm also happy to be a lover. thank you have sought and continue to be a good marriage partner. "

While they were married, but romantic incident during their youth still decorate their days. Sweet words that came out always decorate their conversation.

***

The next day, amid Chanyeol prepared with a suitcase, dressed in suits as an exemplary employee office. Very neat and tidy. Not to forget the lover Baekhyun put Chanyeol tie at neck. With a mischievous sense and exasperation, Chanyeol with her ​​lover as to her lips began to steal a kiss cheek Baekhyun section. very romantic and it was so gemasnya Chanyeol with her boyfriend so he had to pinch his cheeks until slightly reddish.

"If there is in this world of men most happy except me, then it's a lie .." Said with a smile towards Baekhyun Chanyeol.

"Why is that." Asked Baekhyun while tidying up a tie that has been prepared mobilized Beloved.

"Because you Byunniiee. It is you who makes me feel happy and can not be exchanged by any. "Chanyeol again spoke while pinching cheeks sweet her boyfriend who was in front of it. 

"Well, I'm off ya. Take care of this house as a palace for us. "Says Chanyeol and immediately carrying his suitcase and do not forget he kissed her forehead Baekhyun. 

"Beware Channiiee." Answer Baekhyun and immediately waved at Chanyeol already up deidepan page.

Then with a tinted car silvernya , Chanyeol began driving . Once again Chanyeol jedela waving his hand from behind the car . as well as Baekhyun who waved back .

Furthermore Baekhyun begin immediately went into the house , clean up the whole messy room in his house . he very Happy , and hope that will Chanyeol convenient and spirit to work for the first day of his new office and even beyond. He hopes that Chanyeol will always be with him . In fact , Chanyeol one who is always keeping , remembering when occupying the high school at that time was sitting disebuah Baekhyun school yard while sipping the juice dipeggangnya , but suddenly two naughty students bothered him and accidentally brushed his hand so that the juice is dropped. Baekhyun second student tried to fight it but nothing, he instead attacked behind . Chanyeol lucky when it came and beat it out both the naughty students with energy . Tall and very strong , that's a very Baekhyun supplemental charisma of A Chanyeol love that has become his life partner now .

Later, after graduating from high school, came three months later Chanyeol Baekhyun residence and family, it turns out he ventured to propose Baekhyun. When that moment, the parents of the two parties, namely Baekhyun and Chanyeol also feel the beauty of it when his two sons were in love. Then, a month after applying Chanyeol, they also marry and have a sacred promise on the altar. Everything shouted and happy. 

Really tired that morning, house is clean and does not look messy again. It was getting daylight turns, and Baekhyun realize it. And-Probably-because he was tired, he immediately headed for the bedroom and to break up the mattress. he began to close his eyes and began to sleep soundly.

***

Furthermore, the sun began to sink. Night began sweeping the world, the sound of birds chirping has been turned into a sound replication between crickets and frogs.

"Byunniiee, I'm home." 19:00 right Chanyeol have got home. However, there was no answer at the time of her boyfriend. the house was quiet. Maybe tonight Baekhyun been asleep first-Thought-Chanyeol. Then, start looking for her lover's Chanyeol disekujur home. Forgetting suitcase dumped origin, loosen his tie so I can breathe more freely. Then he began again looking for Baekhyun.

Apparently, he saw the angel that was being washed on the floor near the bathroom. Suddenly Chanyeol surprised because they saw that her boyfriend was washing his hands memakaih. -Why not just wear washer-Thought Chanyeol are slowly approaching his lover.

"Byunniiee? why do you wash with your hands? "

"Ah! Channiiee, you're home ya. Yeah I was washing manually, it makes me feel better as a more responsible partner. "Answer Baekhyun and immediately stood up from his seat before the longer washing clothes. 

Chanyeol who heard it tightly hugged his lover. Very closely as did not want to loose. Very fortunate to have her lovers like angels from heaven who named Baekhyun. 

"Channiiee? Why do you hold me like this? - "Baekhyun Confused. 

"What does not. It's just that I'm very happy with you. I am very loving and love-Byunniiee. "

Baekhyun unfinished wash-fact-, Chanyeol even carry style superhero who saved victim of crime. Chanyeol straight to their room, what do Chanyeol would surely everyone knows. Immediately Baekhyun body lay on the bed. Chanyeol very burning desire at that time. The evening began menjamak body Chanyeol Dangan Baekhyun body. Like a mighty man, he really knows how to make Baekhyun satisfied with the current strength menjamak. Baekhyun as a lovers it will not be refused, instead he received Chanyeol gladly.

***

That night was the night that is very fast but delicious, Baekhyun began to open eyelids turned out turned out it was already morning. He woke up half the weight of the bed, looking towards the right which turns Chanyeol was ready and already neatly with his uniform and was now wearing a tie in front of the glass. 

"You're up Byunniiee? What you sleep well? "Chanyeol smile on Baekhyun. With somewhat narrowed his eyes with a smile Chanyeol Baekhyun answer. Baekhyun then immediately fell from his bed wearing only a blanket from the chest to knee leg, Baekhyun immediately headed for the shower-bath-definite. 

It only took about 30 minutes to clean himself and Baekhyun wear. Because he did not want to miss seeing her boyfriend left the office. 

"I go first huh Byunniiee? Wait I get home. I'm going to go home and take off my longing for you. "

This morning they were copying activities Chanyeol when leaving for work yesterday, waving and sweet smile etched dibibir them. Chanyeol immediately drove the car to the office silvernya. He very spirit this morning, probably because of last night has given Vitamin Baekhyun Strong on him. 

Along the way a cell phone full of messages incoming from the office and staff, but he is not busy with it or ignore it. He focused on Picture wallpaper handphone. what picture? -Of course Byunniiee-her boyfriend. He smiled to himself at the time, longing to say hello. he then began to check the contact number and find the name Byunniiee. he began phoned kekasinya it. 

"Hello Byunniiee? What are you doing? "

"Oh hello Channiiee, I was tidying the room at home. It's not like you work at a time when menelfonku? are you there yet? "

"Not yet, I'm still on the road. Yasudah like you're busy. I'll see you later, All my love is for you Byunniiee. "

"Yes, I'm also very loving and love. Be careful. "

Chanyeol began to turn off his cell phone after her boyfriend would call it. wished he had not bothered with a message from the office. he mengerlikkan kekalender eyes stuck in his car, 31-Dec-2013.

Chanyeol began to arrive at an intersection. He took a straight path because it's the way to her office, BUT? for some reason he was surprised by the large truck horn sound from the right direction. The truck lost control and went very quickly. Yet was surprised because it was so urgent, Finally Chanyeol only be halted by startled by his belt. any accident not be spared.

***

Baekhyun shocked by the fall of broken glass on the floor when she was tidying the kitchen space. 

"Oh my god!" Shock Baekhyun while approaching the glass shards and trying to spruce it up so as not to fall apart and not endanger themselves and other people. 

For some reason when the liver becomes congested Baekhyun felt uneasy and restless. Suddenly he thought of his girlfriend's face-Chanyeol shadow-memory suddenly their memories collected into one readable by Baekhyun brain. When it began alternating Baekhyun unclear because any malakukan her uncomfortable.

***

At approximately 19:30, the evening arrives and turns Baekhyun sat waiting beside the entrance hoping Chanyeol home quickly, but it turns out her boyfriend was already 30 minutes late than yesterday. What there may be additional tasks at the office? -Think Baekhyun-

Waiting to make Baekhyun bored sitting alone. For the sake of making her relieved and comfortable, he began to pray "God, please save lovers servant. Take care of him and give strength when he is weak. Ameen. "

Shortly heart Baekhun pray, open the door. -There are people who enter-

"Channiieee? Finally, you go home. "Baekhyun immediately stood up and greeted his lover with a hug. happy, Chanyeol has come. 

"Are you late? What are you additional duties? - "Baekhyun Chanyeol see the face that turns pale white like being sick. "Channiiee? Are you sick? "continued Baekhyun.

"Not. I'm fine. Let's go to sleep, it's late. "Answer Chanyeol tone as people slowly and lethargic. Chanyeol once so unusual. although usually as any tired Chanyeol never showed it before Baekhyun. 

"Well Channiiee. I'm too tired. "Answer Baekhyun with plain and smile, no smile back Chanyeol Baekhyun with pale lips. 

Then when in bed sleeping. Chanyeol kept rubbing and the hair Baekhyun while interrupting a kiss on the forehead with his lover. Baekhyun began closed his eyes, leaning his head to the nape position dilengan Chanyeol strong, he began to fall asleep.

At that time, the tears began Chanyeol slowly. he wanted to say hello to his lover in the morning tomorrow, day after tomorrow, and forever. however it turns out, her body slowly began to disappear blown wind. He was gone like dust. 

 Chanyeol arm now turned into a pillow head Baekhyun. 
Turns out it was all a spirit of her lover a very loving her boyfriend who did not want to make too long a wait. only TWO DAYS ONE MONTH and it worked with the company of lovers, and now everything is disappearing rapidly.

(END)