1.

A Mundane Heart

 

 


It was somewhere high up in the sky, where no man could reach. The inky black skies littered with stars and when the sun comes up, huge fluffy clouds drifted across the vast blue sky. It was said that the sky is very, very far away; so far away from the earth that it will take all the stairwells and all the ladders in the world combined and you will still not be able to reach it.

There is the heavenly kingdom of God and his angels, where everything is beautiful. The flowers and orchards that grew there sways among the divine breeze. The cherubs, singing as they floated around lazily. Birds that flew high enough also soared among the clouds.

On the purest and most hallowed spot, stands the palace of the God. It's walls are built only of the whitest and the most pristine marbles, and the long windows are of the most beautiful painted glass. The roof reached out so high, far beyond the clouds. Each tile reflected light off them, casting such radiance and beauty that is only fit for the greatest of all.

The Lord is wise and fair. He led his angels with benevolence and loved them all equally. However, he has six little angels surrounding him, the ones he adores the most; the ones he cares about the most. 

The six little angels were beautiful children, but the youngest was the most beautiful of all; his skin white and soft, delicate as the insides of a rose, his eyes huge and bright with life, stunning and alluring. Like others, he shines in all of The Lord's glory, and his wings heavy with beautiful feathers of the purest alabaster white.

All day long the little angels lounge in heaven, directing lost souls to their designated places, granting them eternal peace. The windows of the palace opened, allowing free reign of the angels, letting them fly out to the beautiful garden of Eden to play.

Outside the palace, there was a beautiful garden filled with flowers ranging from the brightest red colour to the dullest blue. Their petal trembles in a soft vibration each time an angel flew pass them, and swaying in the breeze. 

 However, although heaven was the most wonderful place ever, for the youngest angel, he longed to go down to the mortal plains. Nothing gave him so much pleasure than hearing about the world beneath him. He made the other angels that went down to Earth to fulfill their Purpose tells him all about the world below.

To him, it seemed most wonderful and beautiful to hear that the land had people that does science, that doesn't fly, and only walks. It also thrills him to hear about having to live on physical sustenance instead of not worrying about his body.

It excites him.

"When you start dreaming," the Leader of the archangels, Suho, said to him, "then you will have permission to go down to the mortal plains to fulfill your Purpose. And after that, you will have free reign to visit as and when you wish. But until then Kyungsoo, you will have to stay here and serve our Lord."

And the youngest just couldn't wait to start dreaming.

---

In the following year, one of the angels had a dream. They were all excited as it was the first among them to have a vision of his Purpose. The angel flew down to Earth while shouting a promise that he will be back to tell them what he thought was most beautiful about Earth and what he saw on his first visit.

There are so many things about the mortal plains that the angels wants to know, and none of them longed so much for his turn to come as Kyungsoo. 

There are many nights where the youngest would stand at the edge of the clouds, squinting through the darkness, pass the starry skies. But always, his vision gets caught in between the space of Heaven and Earth. He held his hands out towards the mortal plains, but he could not feel it.

As soon as the first angel went, he came back and he had hundreds of things to talk about. But the most beautiful moment he saw was when he healed the woman that was about to die, back to health. And when the woman's kids saw their mother woke up, and that was the most beautiful of all. The way he described the children's tears and laughter made Kyungsoo listen eagerly. Afterwards, Kyungsoo sat on the edge of Heaven and thought about the children the first angel talked about. He tries to send out his waves of happiness towards the children, but he isn't sure if it reached them.

Another year came, and the second angel received his permission to head down to the mortal plains. And when he came back, he said that the most beautiful sight was seeing how majestic the pyramids of Giza looked, and how strangely unique that the humans managed to build them. The angel said that he felt free as he flew by the pyramids, and everywhere he flew pass, people bowed down to him in worship. Oh how jealous Kyungsoo was! He couldn't wait for his turn so that he could go down to Earth!

The third angel's turn came next. Then the fourth, and fifth. All of them brought back such great stores to share, while Kyungsoo can only listen to their stories with envy.

That night, as soon as the fifth angel finished his story, Kyungsoo retired back to his room. He sat by the windowsill and gazed downwards. All he could see was the beautiful garden of Eden, and some souls hanging around, having fun with each other.

Kyungsoo felt overwhelmed, and he could not stop his tears from flowing.

That night before he goes to bed, Kyungsoo prayed that his Purpose would come to him soon, and also that he could finally go to the mortal plains which he so much yearns.

---

When Kyungsoo opens his eyes, he saw that he was on a rocky floor and not in his room. This was strange. Did he accidentally sleep-fly in his sleep? He has heard of angels doing that before, but him himself have not experienced it. 

But stranger still, Kyungsoo had no recollection of having such a place in Heaven.

Kyungsoo was on a cliff. The waves below him crashed loudly against it, and the salty sea breeze swept pass his face. The seagulls squawked loudly as they flew around in the sky. Kyungsoo looked around and blinked his huge eyes. Where is he?

Then, he felt a pulling sensation and his body walked towards the edge of the cliff. On the edge of the cliff, there lay a human heart; the heart was red and it looks as if it was still fresh with blood glistening off it. Kyungsoo felt nauseas as he unknowingly picked up the heart.

Suddenly, sadness filled his body, so much that his angel form almost could not take it. Kyungsoo began to cry. His tears flowed down his cherubic cheeks, and down into the ocean below him. The grief was over overwhelming him.

The lack of love was killing him.

Then, Kyungsoo woke up.

---

"I...dreamt about my Purpose." 

Kyungsoo said to Suho. The archangel turned around and smiled at the youngest.

"Well, seems like someone gets his wish of visiting the mortal plains!" Suho said happily. But Kyungsoo does not feel ecstatic at all. Suho noticed the younger angel's dilemma, and probed.

"What is the matter, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo looked down on the marbled floor as he begs differ.

"I... I am scared." Kyungsoo confesses.

Then, he recounted his dream to the archangel. He did not miss out the gory parts, the bloodied heart in his hands, still warm as if it was fresh from the sternum of a man. Kyungsoo spilled on how much sadness was in the heart, how hurtful it made him feel. Just telling Suho about it alone made Kyungsoo tear as he could still taste the bitter aftertaste of the dream.

When Kyungsoo finished his account, Suho pulled they young angel into a hug, healing his divine soul. He pieces Kyungsoo back together and sent rays of comforting light to mend him.

"Every angel's Purpose is different. And sometimes what you dreamt of is totally different from what you will really face. " Suho said as he looked into Kyungsoo's eyes. "Sometimes, it is a challenge that God gives us, so as to make us realize our powers."

"Have faith, young one. And go forth to complete your Purpose." Suho smiled.

Feeling much more collected, Kyungsoo nodded and headed down to the mortal plains.

---

It was dark when he descended. The earth felt cold beneath his feet as he retracted his great white wings with stains of silver. He slowly opens his eyes and let it get used to the inky black surroundings.

Kyungsoo came to earth for a reason; to fulfill his Purpose.

He looked around in the dark and saw that he was on the cliff; the very same as the one from his dreams. The sky was a dark purple with bright stars shining on him, and the sea breeze diffuses into his lungs. In the dark, Kyungsoo waited for a sign.

And then, came the pulling feeling. Kyungsoo knew where this would take him. Slowly, the young angel walked towards the edge of the cliff, and sure enough there is a heart on the floor. He bent down to pick it up, and to his surprise, the waves of melancholy did not came.

Kyungsoo was puzzled. Does that means that his Purpose is now fulfilled? What is he suppose to do with this human heart? Kyungsoo has no idea. Looking up into the sky, he sighed.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

 

Heal it, Kyungsoo. Heal the heart.

 

Kyungsoo swore he heard the voice of God communing with him. Closing his eyes, Kyungsoo spread his wings. His halo shone of the brightest light; brighter than the stars, and his wings glowed in all of his glory. Then, Kyungsoo held the heart close to his chest as he willed his divine powers to touch the heart.

He felt the heart slowly reacting to him. It started floating out of Kyungsoo's arms, and Kyungsoo stared at it, confused as to what is happening. A form started materializing, and Kyungsoo panicked.

In front of him, a shadow of a boy emerges and let out a soft sigh. The boy, beautiful and petite looking; as if he could easily pass off as an angel if one were to give him a pair of wings. But the boy's eyes looks lifeless, as if there were no soul in them.

As soon as the boy came, he began closing his eyes again and his body began to fade.

"Wait-" 

Kyungsoo reached out his hands to hold onto the boy, but as soon as Kyungsoo touched him, a wave of grief came striking Kyungsoo. The angel screamed as he felt darkness seeping through him. The sadness is clawing at him, trying to attack him at his wings. Pain was only one of the things Kyungsoo felt, but the hurt and betrayal he feels was so much more.

Dropping onto the ground, the angel's wings felt tainted as he cried of the sorrowful tears from the heart.

---

The youngest angel sat on the edge of the cliff as he looked at the heart on his right. 

The day was just beginning to break, but Kyungsoo still distanced himself from the fragile thing. He does not dares to touch it as he felt like he was still tainted from the previous encounter. But as the sun rises, he could see the heart began to glisten in the dawn light.

It was beautiful. A beautiful heart. But it had been abandoned, lonely and cold. Kyungsoo wonders who does that heart belongs to. Is he alright? Has he reached heaven safely? Did he transit well into the arms of God? Is he well-loved now?

But feeling all the agony that was emanated from the heart, the angel knew that the owner of the heart did not rest in peace. The heart was voided of love, and that was wrong as a heart was created to love and be loved. Kyungsoo felt like he needs to love it so as to heal it.

Picking up himself, Kyungsoo went over and took the piece of organ in his hands again.

"Come forth." Kyungsoo commanded as he spreads his majestic wings once more. He let his light shine and meld together as one with the daybreak, and the sight was beautiful. Kyungsoo wrapped both himself and the heart together with his wings. His wings, oh his glorious powerful wings, warm and soft against the both of them.

Then, the boy began to appear once more; this time appearing more physical than before. The boy looked at Kyungsoo, confused, while the angel smiled at him. Satisfied, the angel unfurled his wings to let the both of them breathe.

"What is your name?" The angel asks. The spirit, boy, just stared at him with his sad eyes, before murmuring out in a soft voice.

"B-baekhyun..." The boy said.

"Baekhyun, that is a beautiful name. Where did you come from?" Kyungsoo probes. Baekhyun let his gaze wander to the rising sun. His eyes, those hazel eyes, filled with such pain that makes Kyungsoo want to soothe them.

"I came from far away."

---

It took long; a few days even, for the angel to get the boy to start talking.

First, the angel took a walk around the beach with the boy, making sure that the other was always near him. The boy was quiet all the while, as if he could not speak. Even when he spoke, he only speaks when spoken to. And the replies he gave were always cold and distant.

The eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes, spoke of more than his lips allow. The young angel always knows what the other was trying to say just by looking into his eyes. It was filled with such bitterness, so void of love, and it could not help but make Kyungsoo sad too.

---

It was during one of the nights where the angel was hugging the poor boy after he tried drowning himself when the poor boy spilled everything.

"Why won't you let me just die?"

"If you kill yourself, you will end up in Hell!"

"I don't care, so why do you care?"

"Because I am your angel. You are my Purpose!"

From there, the poor resurrected boy told his tale.

The boy was a Prince from beyond the seas. His land was ruled by his father, and he was the heir to the throne. However, being young and adventurous, he took on an ambition which is to sail the seas.

Then, a storm came and his ship sank. But the young prince managed to clutch onto a piece of floating wood and drifted all the way to the mainland. At there, having no money and desperate for food, he was sold to ion and the things they did there to him was of unspeakable evil that torn his soul apart. It broke him. His faith was snatched away from him. His love was stolen from him. And his body was not his to own anymore.

And one night as he was his wounds far away from the crowd, a group of erted lechers came and attacked him. It was on the cliff, after the men had their way with him when one of them pulled out a dagger and dug out his heart before dumping his body down into the ocean to feed the sharks.

Kyungsoo cried. He cried like he never had, but he bit his lips so as to prevent the sobs from escaping his lips. The angel the boy's hair gently, and tried to heal his broken soul with his tears, washing away the dirt of his life; the soul that was so tainted that it could never make it to the eternal sanctuary of Heaven, the soul that was cursed to be stuck in limbo forever, the soul that was cracked into smithereens by evil, the soul that suffered so much from the cruel world.

The Earth may be beautiful, but all great good comes with great evil.

Kyungsoo felt overwhelmed as he began siphoning the hatred, grief, treachery, and all sorts of adverse emotions from the boy. He could feel them slowly corrupting his soul, but he lets it anyway; for this is the only way to heal the other.

Suddenly, the boy shuddered as if in pain. He coughed and coughed, and with each bit of air that left his lungs, the boy starts to turn more and more diaphanous, as if Kyungsoo could see right though him.

"Save me," Baekhyun wheezes. "Please..."

Kyungsoo reached out for him, but he could no longer feel the other.

Then, Baekhyun faded into nothing, leaving only his heart behind.

---

The climb back to Heaven was crucial.

The angel flapped his wings strenuously, competing with the headwind that was assaulting him as he desperately tried to go back to the land of holiness. He hugs the heart tight to himself, to provide it with warmth so that it would not turn cold.

"Please, Baekhyun. Hang in there." The angel prays.

Somewhere in between, it started raining. Cold drops hits onto his body, drenching his wings making it much heavier than before.

"Please..." Kyungsoo shut his eyes. His tears mixed with the rain.

---

As soon as the angel returned to Heaven, he was greeted by his other fellow angels, chirping to ask him about what he thought was the most beautiful on the mortal plains. But all five of them stopped in their tracks when they saw that the youngest was crying, and in his arms he was cradling a stale heart as if it was everything to him.

From the crowd, the archangel and the seraph stepped out and observed Kyungsoo. The youngest sure has grown. His cheeks hollowed, eyes red, and his emotions are all over the place.

"Save him... Please." Kyungsoo cried, extending his arms out to Lay, the seraph, showing him the heart. Suho smiled as he shook his head lightly towards Lay. Kyungsoo frowned angrily when the seraph obeyed the archangel.

"He can't heal the heart my dear, only you can." The archangel said. "Only you who have the power of the affinity with the mortal plain can save him. Only you, who shares a bond with Adam's blood can salvage his soul from the darkest pits."

"But I don't know how!" Kyungsoo replies tearfully. He stares at the heart, it was so fragile, so dark. And the look on Baekhyun's face when the boy asked the angel to save him, it broke Kyungsoo apart.

The archangel look at the heart. It was once beautiful, but it was tainted, and thus it became so corrupted that nothing can bring it back to its original state. The soul lingering around the heart was dark and torn; making him unable to attain peace and have a place in Heaven. However, he can still be saved. But only on one condition.

"You will have to sacrifice your wings in order to save him."

A collective gasp was heard throughout the square as all souls and angels alike were shocked. But the gasp was only heard even louder when Kyungsoo replied.

"Let's do it."

---

Kyungsoo knelt at the edge of Heaven with the heart sitting snugly in his arms. The youngest angel bent down to give it a peck. He was about to go through with a ceremony; a huge one in fact, that will remove him from his position as an angel.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The archangel asks one last time.

Kyungsoo the heart lightly. "Yes." He breathes out.

Suho then held up Kyungsoo's wings with one arm, and in his other he held a sword; the sword of Michael, one of the most purified weapon in Heaven. The blade was gleaming with a holy flame that looks cool but scorching at the same time.

Kyungsoo look around him. There were many spectators standing about twenty yards away from him. Most of them he could recognize as the souls that he has helped in transiting and making sure that they get used to Heaven. They were all tearful as they came to say good luck and goodbye. Kyungsoo smiled. He silently sent out a thank you, as he felt braver by the seconds.

"Are you ready?" Suho asked.

Kyungsoo looked at his majestic wings one last time. His huge spans of wings with silvery white feathers. The most beautiful part of his entire being. Oh Kyungsoo almost couldn't bear to part with it. Without it, Kyungsoo can no longer fly back home. Also, Kyungsoo has heard from stories of angels cutting off their wings becoming paralyzed waist-down as they suffered as an aftermath of the fall, causing them unable to walk even, for the the rest of their live.

But there are no room for second thoughts.

"I am ready."

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and hugs the heart, tight to his chest. He gave it one last kiss, just as Suho lowered the blade. At first, Kyungsoo felt nothing but a mild, stinging sensation, as if the skin on his back was sunburned. Then, the whole place was flooded with blinding light.

Kyungsoo felt no pain. He only felt light. The light consumed him as he felt it penetrates with and seep into his very essence. There was a sick screeching sound that makes Kyungsoo wants to change his mind; a deep shuddering groan like a beast from a cavern.

Then, the moment when his wings were saw off, there was no pain, no sound. 

Nothing at all.

It was as if one were to watch an animated film with their volume turned to its lowest. Nothing but silence.

Then, Kyungsoo fell.

---

On Kyungsoo's journey down, he caught flashes of Heaven's ineffable beauty. He saw the garden of Eden that was outside his old room's window, and he saw the flowers in full bloom and the orchards ripe with juicy fruits. He saw the lake that the cherubs likes to play in, and the crystal clear waterfall beside the edge of the Heaven.

They are now just remnants of Kyungsoo's past; a past that he can never ever get back.

Kyungsoo looked down at the heart in his chest and gave it another kiss. Then, his mind was flooded with images of Baekhyun. Baekhyun crying, Baekhyun pouting, Baekhyun smiling, Baekhyun being angry, Baekhyun jealous. He thought that they were just images projected to him, but little did he knows that there was more to that than meets the eye.

He wonders if he would ever meet Baekhyun again. He wonders if Baekhyun made it to Heaven safely.

He wonders if his sacrifice was worth it.

Then, his world went dark.

---

Kyungsoo woke up in blinding pain. He knew that he was on a beach because he could hear the waves and taste the salt on his lips. Sand filled his hair and seaweed tangled with his legs. He was , without even a shred of clothing on him.

Kyungsoo tried to sit up, but he could not. This was no superficial pain; the pain was bone deep. He tried to open his eyes, and when he did, he saw that the sand was shimmering with a thin layer of gold. It was angel blood. His blood. How much blood had he lost? 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo remembered the consequences that an angel has to suffer from cutting off his wings. He can never walk again. The sudden realization made him realized how stupid he was, being so unprepared and reckless.

Then, the pain came again, sending shocks down his body, ending near his spine. Kyungsoo couldn't feel anything with his feet. The pain was too much and he could no longer take it. He passes out once more.

From a distance just before his world turned black, he heard the sound of a celebratory trumpet.

---

"Help! Somebody help!"

The sun rose and shone bright along the beach when a fisherwoman started screaming. She was just coming back from the sea with her husband when she saw a body lying lifelessly on the beach. The boy was unconscious, and he seems to have two huge scars on his back; as if he had been mauled and mutilated with.

It was also a morning where the King celebrated the return of his Prince, who have went off to venture the Seven Seas. The King was parading with the Prince when they heard the cries for help. Moving forward to see what was going on, they saw that there is a boy, comatose on the beach. The Prince went forth to take a closer look, and found out that the passed out boy is cold and !

Then, as if sensing their approach, the boy recovered. The Prince fixed his beautiful hazel eyes upon the boy earnestly that the boy cast down his own. He could see his own pretty pair of legs, but he could not move them.

"Where am I? Who are you?" The boy asked the Prince, to which the Prince replied.

"You are on the safe grounds of my father's kingdom. And I am Prince Baekhyun." The Prince replied. "And who are you? Where did you hail from?"

The boy's eyes was mixed with confusion as his gaze was gravitated towards the sky.

"I-I don't know."

---

The trip back to the royal palace was bizarre. But soon, the boy found himself dressed in the most costly silk robes and muslin. The Prince placed the boy in a room beside his own, so that he could keep a close eye on him. In the room, the sheets were satin of the highest quality, and the doors were mahogany. The windows were opened, allowing the breeze to blow in and caress his face. A chandelier hung from the ceiling and it was decorated with the shiniest crystals.

The Prince took care of the boy by himself, giving excuses such that the boy looks like he was around his age, and thus the boy should be more comfortable around him. But really, the Prince felt connected to the poor boy somehow, and thus he was compelled to stay with him.

It turns out that the boy was paralyzed from waist down! Alas, it was such a tragedy. The boy most probably survived a shipwreck and came all the way by hanging onto a driftwood for all he know, but the boy had no memories; as if they were wiped clean.

The boy himself also finds comfort in Prince Baekhyun. He likes the way the other jokes around to make him laugh even when he doesn't even wants to smile. And he loves it when the Prince tells him stories of his adventures around all edge of the world. The Prince, like him was met with a shipwreck, and when he woke up, he was back in the comforts of his room with his chambermaids waiting on him.

"I could almost swore that somebody saved me. A boy, an angel. But I could not remember him at all. Maybe it was all part of my dream, and maybe it was true. But you reminds me of him. And my good fortune had sent you to me, so you must be by my side forever, and don't you dare leave if I did not give you the permission to leave, my adorable one." The Prince teases as he pinched the other's nose, and to which the boy retorted saying that he could not go anywhere in his paralytic state.

Noticing the sadness in the boy's eyes when he spoke of those words, the Prince was determined to treat the boy so that he could walk once again. The Prince then started sending out notices to hire the best physicians in the world to help treat the boy. But none of the physicians that came were good enough as the boy still has no memories and could not walk.

However, one day a miracle came.

A man dressed in the robes of a purest white appeared on the doorstep of the palace, requesting to see "Kyungsoo" saying that he can heal him. Prince Baekhyun then wondered if he was referring to the boy.

But nonetheless, this was hope. And so he let him in.

---

The boy sat up on his bed, blinking as he saw the Prince coming in with the man.

"Baekhyun? Who is he?" The boy asked.

The Prince went to sit beside the boy, and took his hands in his own. "He is a physician who said that he could heal you, my boy. Why not we let him try?" 

"Okay..." The boy said warily. 

"I will wait for you outside." The Prince smiled to the boy and he left.

As soon as the Prince left, the man walked towards him and pats him on his head.

"It's been a long time, Kyungsoo." The man says as he smiles serenely.

The boy frowned. "Do I know you? Who is Kyungsoo?" He asks.

"You are Kyungsoo, my boy. One of the most prized angels from Heaven. But you've lost your wings to save that Prince, who in return lost his memories just like you did." The man said.

The boy, Kyungsoo as he now knows, was stunned for words.

"Who are you?"

As if to answer his question, the man took a step backwards. Instantly, the room was flooded with a bright light; so bright that it almost blinded Kyungsoo. He felt hot. Heat was running through him like a warm stream, joining him back where he was severed. Then as soon as it began, the light faded. Kyungsoo blinked twice, before realizing what was before him.

The man now floated a few feet above the ground. He has a halo on his head, and three pairs of wings behind him glimmering with all it's glory. Those wings looks soft and tender, but strong and powerful. It is pure white with a tinge of azure on its tips.

"You was once a God's beloved angels," the man said, "but in order to fulfill your Purpose, you had to sacrifice your wings. And by doing so, you lost your memories and your legs broke from the Fall. But God loves you the most, thus he sent me, his seraph, down to heal you. Try standing up now."

As Kyungsoo tried to move, he first found that he could wriggle his toes. Then, he lifted his tiny feet and soon he could move his whole leg! Kyungsoo was ecstatic as he managed to put both his feet on the ground. Slowly, with the help of the seraph before him, Kyungsoo stood up. He was exhilarated when the seraph slowly drew back from him and he could stand on his own.

"B-baekhyun!" Kyungsoo shouted. "Baekhyun come look!"

The door was slammed opened within seconds and Baekhyun dashed in. The look on his face when he saw the boy standing up on his own two feet was of pure relief and bliss and happiness. He dashed forward and pulled the other boy into his embrace.

"Thank god! You can stand once more!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"I could stand! I could walk! Oh Baekhyun, this is truly a miracle! And I remembered! I remembers everything!" Kyungsoo said happily.

"Thank you miracle doctor-" Baekhyun said as he turned around to thank the man, but the man was no where to be found. "Where is he?" He asks.

Kyungsoo looked towards the window sill and saw a pure white feather on it. Beneath it, there was a note. Still being wobbly after not using his legs for so long, Kyungsoo walked unsteadily towards the note and read it.

 

Have a good life ahead, Kyungsoo!

Heaven will be a much duller place without you, but you have to fulfill your full Purpose here on Earth with the Prince so that you can become an angel once again. But until then, we will always watch you from the high above. 

Love, Lay & Suho.

 

"What is it?" Baekhyun asks from behind him.

Kyungsoo lifted his heads up, and he could almost swore that he saw Lay's beautiful wings flying up back to Heaven. Smiling in tears, he turned around to face Baekhyun.

"Nothing my Prince. It was nothing." He says as he nuzzles against Baekhyun's neck. He could feel the memories he once lost slowly coming back to him now that the seraph healed him. The Prince tilted Kyungsoo's head towards him and frowned as he wiped Kyungsoo's tears away, to which, Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Heaven is a place on Earth as long as I am with you."

---

Years passed by, and Baekhyun became the King.

Kyungsoo was by his side, always and forever. The people loved them both as the two of them ruled the kingdom. They were happy.

That was when Kyungsoo realized the true meaning of his Purpose.

It was here, on Earth.

It was here, with Baekhyun.

This was a story which went on for generations, about how an angel fell in love with a mortal's heart.

This is their love story.

.....

.....

.....

...

...

...

.

.

.

A Cup of Sunshine

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Oh god the ending wasn't too cliche was it? D:

Anyway... I hope that you liked this >_< 

This sort of as I only started writing last week.

Well, hopefully it was enough for you all >_<

Till we meet again~

Peace Out! ^~^¥