A - the Film Crew

◜❅ eunoia◞ — shop with simple ideas.
THE FILM CREW (11/02)
 
4vTS83t.jpg
description

Chaegu High, known to be one of Korea's most troubled schools — a school with students facing problems like bullying, abuse, drug issues, etc. To hopefully minimize the cases of trouble, 5 students have been selected in Chaegu High to form a film crew. A film crew filming short, inspirational films. As they work together and produce films, they all slowly get closer to one another.

Overall plot: the above; whatever ending you want. 

PLOTLINES

(you could always make your own plotlines.)

CHILD OF WEALTH. Known to be one of the wealthiest kids of the school, s/he is a cunning yet conceited little brat who doesn't know how to cherish and love. MBTI Personality: ENTJ. Possible role: Director, actor/actress.

CHILD OF AMBITION. The kid that dreams of a successful future, s/he is a honest and loyal person. S/he does what she thinks is right. MBTI Personality: _ _FJ. Possible role: Producer, writer.

CHILD OF SOCIALISM. The socialite of the school. A bit of a snob sometimes, this person apears arrogant but has a softer inside. MBTI Personality: ESF_. Possible role: Actor/actress, set up.

CHILD OF PRACTICALITY. They are naturally capable of doing things practically. Considerably underdogs of the hierarchy. They are critical thinkers and are computer nerds... somehow. MBTI Personality: _NTP. Possible role: Cameraman, set up, writer.

CHILD OF BLISSFULNESS. Happy-go-lucky, goody-two shoes. Always appearing happy for some reason, but holds grudges from their painful past. MBTI Personality: ENFP. Possible role: Any role.

information
GENRE. Reality, Slice of Life, Romance, pretty much any genre!
INSPIRATION. Wong Fu Productions @Youtube, the book "Struck By Lightning" by Chris Colfer.

SUGGESTIONS. Keep it intresting, and make it a uni applyfic maybe?

AUTHOR'S NOTE. This one was a quickie so bare in mind that it might not make sense at all. This is not my best.

« PREVIOUS                                                                                                                   NEXT »
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes