Chapter 1

I Like You

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae!"

 

"Ohmygosh! Haley! Haley! Haley! Hales! Hales! They're here! They're performing. OMG!!!!!" You're best friend, Tia, calling you during the concert of EXO, was screaming her head off while trying to sing a long to the words. You were stuck at work, while she was out. This was the same concert that Savannah wanted you to take her to, but because of work, you couldn't. However, you did manage to take the afternoon off, in order to take her to Disney Land instead.

You lived in Los Angeles, California with your adorkable niece, your sister, and her husband. But they were going to be in Korea for a month, so that left you taking care of Savannah. 

"Calm Down Tia! It's just a concert." You chickled a bit.

"Just a concert? Hales, this is THE concert of the year. I managed to get us TWO  last minute tickets, but who was the one that decided not to go? You. You're missing out you know!" You laughed at your overly obsessed friend.

"Ya. I'm not missing out on NOTHING. Besides, later, I'm going to Disney Land with Savannah." 

"Okay. Whatever. Hey, I'm gonna call you back okay?!" Before you could even answer, she hung up right away. 

You scoffed then went back to working hoping to get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Haley, you can go now." You boss looked at you then smiled, walking away. With a content sigh, you gathered up your stuff and rushed home. 

"Aunty Hales! You're home!" Savannah came running towards you with a huge smile on her face. "Look, Aunty. Look at what I drew!" She shoved a white piece of paper into your hands. You glanced at the paper and with a confused look on your face you looked at her.

"What is this?" You tried hard not to laugh.

"It's EXO oppas!" You smiled at the little girl. 

"Go and get ready okay? Let's meet here in.... 20 minutes?" She nodded. "Okay ready.. 1..2..--"

"Haley." You heard a voice coming from behind you. It was your mom.

"Oh. Hey mom. Thanks for watching Savannah. I know it's a Saturday, but-"

"No Problem. It was great spending time with her. Wasn't it Savannah?" You mom crouched down to Savannah's level.

"Neh!" She nodded her little head. 

"Well, I'm heading off now. Be good and don't get lost okat Savannah?" She nodded her head and both of you walked your mother out. As soon as the door closed, you locked the door and both of you ran upstairs laughing.

6159fc827e091fc89013d44ffc2f4963.jpg 

(What you wear)

e941008ec0d30397af8c5a36ff41c5f8.jpg

(What little miss fashionista wore)

 

"Okay, on a count to three, we're gonna come out, okay? 1...2..3!" You both came out looking gorgeous and held hands towards your car. 

"Unnie?" You looked back at Savannah through the rearview mirror.

"Neh?" 

"I'm sorry for bugging you so much about..." 

"About?"

"About EXO Oppas concert." You remembered Savannah beggin you to take her thoughout the last week and when you finally screamed no because you were so irritated, Savannah didnt speak to you for a whole week. Until you promised to take her to Disneyland.

"Ani. It's okay. Aunty should be sorry for not taking you, and for screaming."

"It's okay. I forgive you." She gave you her adorable eye smile then turned towards the window.

 

 

"Hyung! We're gonna go on that ride too right?" Tao asked Suho. The boys came to Disneyland after finishing there early concert. 

"Neh. Neh. Now stop whining." The boys chuckled at the overly excited Tao.

 

 

"Unnie. Can we get some cotton candy?" Savannah tugged on your flannel.

"Mm." You took her hand and went towards the stand. The crowd today was overly packed with the hot sweltering heat, it did not help that Savannah was clinging on you. 

"Stay right here and dont move okay?" You told Savannah as you were taking out your wallet. As you were diggin through your purse, Savannah spotted someone who looked exactly like her oppas. She left your side and walked towards the man.

"Thank you." You thanked the lady quickly. "Now lets---" You looked down and Savannah was no where in sight. YOur eyes widen and you quickly dropped the cotton candy and ran out looking for her.

"Savannah! Savannah!" You ran back and forth looking for her and yet she was no where in sight.

 

"Oppa! It is you!" Savannah ran towards the man and gave him a hug on his leg. "I knew you'd be here."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Okay, boring chapter, BUT theres still more to come :) comment, subscribe, read. 

Thank You!