chapter 11

Secret Nights
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Hongbin POV***

I walk towards my room. I can hear my parents bickering from down the hall. I slam my door then hit it with my fist. I rest my head on my fist. The more I think, the more frustrated I get. My foot smoothly moves forward hitting the door.

Why am I so mad? It’s not like I’m trying to hide my past with N. It’s just that it’s an issue I have never clearly talked about. But why now? Why do I have to talk about something that I have brushed off for a long time?

“This is stupid…”

--------

“Look its SangHyuk!” one of my friends yells.

My eyes fall on him. He grips tightly to his phone as if he’s waiting for someone to message him.

“Hm… He looks like he wants us to do something to him,” another friend laughs.

Both of them start walking towards Hyuk. I watch carefully as they speak to him. My left eye twitches a bit. Hyuk begins to look troubled, but continues to ignore them. One of my friends grabs Hyuk by the chin. The sight of what’s happening causes my anger to surface.

“SangHyuk don’t be rude. Talk to your Sunbaes,” one says.

I walk over to him and pull his hand away. My friend stares at me confused.

“What are you doing Hongbin?” he asks.

“Get out of my way,” I tell him.

I pull on Hyuk’s hand to the point where he is now standing. After that I walk away leaving behind the jerks that I called friends for the longest.

“What are you doing?” Hyuk asks.

“Holding your hand,” I reply.

Hyuk doesn’t reply. He tries to slip out of my grip, but I hold on tighter.

“I thought you were mad,” Hyuk says.

The crossing light turns red. I stare at the cars go by. Hyuk’s body is close to mine. It hides the fact that I’m holding his hand.

“I was mad at myself.”

“So you didn’t take it to heart what I said?” he asks.

I nod my head. “I wouldn’t give up even if you told me to.”

Hyuk’s hand grips my hand. It makes me feel giddy. The light changes to green. We both make out way somewhere. Not sure where, but we keep walking. Somehow we end up at my house.

“I’m sorry it’s a messy. It’s probably nothing compared to JaeHwan’s house.”

“It’s no problem. My house isn’t big either. I grew up with people telling me the smaller the cozier,” he replies.

I open the door to my room. Hyuk’s eyes examine my room. I sit down and wait for him to do the same. After a couple of minutes, he finally sits down.

“Your room is a bit cluttered,” he says.

“Are you judging me?” I laugh.

“Yes,” he replies instantly.

We both laugh loudly. He stops and looks me in the eyes. I feel drawn to him. My lips slowly make their way to his. His warm lips make my heart flutter. I embrace him then begin to kiss him more passionately. After a while of running my hands all o

Please log in to read the full chapter