Best Valentine Love - One-shot

Best Valentine Love

For Chanyeol Bias, I made this for valentines.

Superr~ Advance Happy Valentines Day.

 

© Eloisa a.k.a WhoIsThisAngel,

 

 

Date started: 2/1/2014

Date Finised: 2/2/2014 (Mga 12 AM) 

--

 

Best Valentine Love <3

 

 

I was starstruck by the moment. I saw her. She has a beautiful twinkling eyes. Has a very fair skin. “Excuse me, Can you just help me?” I didn’t answer her. I just help her to stand. “I-I’m sorry.”  I apologized. Because of running for work. I didn’t notice her. But now she got my full attention.

 

 

 

“Thank you.”  Her tone was not pleased. And it’s like she’s not okay with me. She didn’t even looked at me and passed by me. I took a deep breath. “Oh no! I forgot about work. I’m really dead!”  I ran like hell.

 

 

 

What will Sir Suho will think of this? Oh-no, I can’t be fire. “I’m sorry, I’m late.. I’m very sorry.”  I bowed many times as I can. “You’re fire. You fail my expectation to you, Mr. Park. We lose one of the biggest business partners. Because you didn’t come in the right time for your presentation and for the meeting.”  

 

 

 

I can’t say any word. Then after that, I’m walking in the village while holding my jacket in my shoulders. “How can I live now?”  I’m alone. I ran from home. How can I not? I don’t want to marry anyone that I don’t like to be with. So I need to run from home.

 

 

 

“To think of it, It’s been 1 month since then.”  I stopped walking when I saw they need an employee. “Jackpot.”  I smiled while looking at that huge building in front of me.

 

 

 

I walk towards that Information Table. “Uhm, Miss. They are hiring for an employee right? Where can I apply to?” I asked the woman in the info table. “Yes, We need. You can just talk to the CEO. It’s a big hiring day. So, Be faster, If you want to have a job soon.”

 

 

 

“Floor 14th, The first office you’ll see there.”

 

 

 

I nodded then I walk towards the elevator and went inside. I took a deep breath again.I hope so, I can be hire.

 

 

 

I knocked at the first office I saw. “Come in.”  I think I know that voice. I open the door. I gulp when I saw who is the person in the office. “What do you—“

 

 

 

“Ah.. I-I need a job. And the info table said that I should talk to someone in the 14th floor.” I indicate the down floor.  “So, What’s your name?”

 

 

 

“I’m Park Chanyeol.”  I happily state.

 

 

 

“Oh, You’re the one who help me.”  I still can see the twinkle in her eyes. I was struck again. She’s really beautiful. I can’t help but to stare at her. “So.. In exchange of helping me. I think I’ll hire you as my assistant.”  

 

 

 

I can’t tell, How happy I am. “Thank you for accepting me. I will do my job properly. And so please take care of me.”  I saw that she chuckled. “You’re funny.”  She said.

 

 

 

I smiled.  “By the way, I’m Jade Oh.”

 

 

 

That day, It started. When I just can looked at her. I’m beside her but I feel like I’m far away from her. Weeks has passed. We’re getting closer. “Ma’am Jade here’s your coffee.”  I smile while giving it to her. “Thanks but you can call me Jade.. We can be friends. Even I am your boss.” Getting closer and closer. I even recall what she said. “If I’ll marry someone. I want it to be the Valentines Day. So our anniversary will be celebrate by everyone.”

 

 

 

But it’s a surprised to see her crying in little kitchen in the office. “Jade?” I wrinkle my forehead with a concern face.

 

 

 

“Oh.. Oh, C-Chanyeol.” She was surprised to see me. She quickly wipe her tears. “Why are you crying?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“M-my fiance.”  She is stammering. I just suddenly want to hug her. “Don’t cry.”

 

 

 

“Suho wants to break up with me. He doesn’t want to continue marrying me. H-he said he doesn’t love me anymore.”  My heart broke for the moment. I hear her sobs.

 

 

 

“Cry until you will be satisfied. But remember to stop and continue to be happy. Life is really tricky.” I advice her while having a sad feeling. I suddenly felt sadness.

 

 

 

“T-Thank you, Chanyeol. You’re really kind to me..”  

 

 

 

“You’re always welcome. I’m ready to be a rebound for you.. Wha-What I mean is to he lp you move on.”  I didn’t felt guilt for what I say. She push me. “W-Why do you need to do that?”

 

 

 

I remain silent for seconds and gulp before I answer, “B-B-Because I’m here to help.. and I’m your friend.”  

 

 

 

We went to a amusement park.. mall. Anywhere we like to go. I always make joke. Just to make her smile once again. Even she’s hurt. I did everything. Even I look idiot. I’m falling for her even more.  

 

 

 

And I came back home once again. My dad has a sickness. He wants me to marry his business partner’s daughter. It’s his only wish before he gave the company to me. I’m so confused and can’t think about what should I do.

 

 

 

I’m alone sitting at this bench and thinking about that. “What now? I really need to stop this.. Urrgh.”  Cursing my feelings. “Stop what?”  I was surprised to hear her voice at my back. I turn around and saw her standing there.

 

 

 

I think twice if I’ll say it to her. “J-jade.” She sit beside me.

 

 

“Hmp?”

 

 

 

I gulp, “A.. I-I need to say something.”  I can’t even look at her.

 

 

 

“What is that?”

 

 

 

“I’m going to resigned and come back to my family.” I declared.

 

 

 

She remain silent while looking at me. Looks like she also thinking of something. “What? Why do you need to?”

 

 

 

“B-because, I need to marry someone. And I will be the heir of our company.” I stood up and walk away. “Goodbye, Jade.”

 

 

 

That was the last day. It’s been 2 weeks. I’m here.. Waiting for the one I will marry. In front of the altar and waiting for my bride to arrive. It’s valentines day. They really wait for the valentines to be our wedding day.

 

 

 

I felt sadness. I remember what she said. And I want her.. I want her to be my wife. So, I will never regret to marry someone. I have to escape to this wedding.

 

 

 

I was about to walk away. But I hear someone’s voice. “STOP THE WEDDING! AND PARK CHANYEOL.. COME BACK TO ME, I REALIZED I LOVE YOU, AND I CAN'T SEE YOU MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE!!”  A smile curve in my lips. When I saw who is that person..shouting to make me stop this wedding.

 

 

 

“You what?.”  My smile didn’t fade away. "I love you!! I SAID!" 

 

 

 

I smile once again. "I also do!" 

 

 

 

My parents stood up. “Hija? Why are you not wearing your wedding dress?”

 

 

 

I was really clueless. What did they just said?

 

 

 

 

“Eh?” –Jade

 

 

 

“It’s your wedding day. Your parents didn’t even tell you?”  My parents look at their business partner.

 

 

 

“Mom, Dad?”  She was surprised to see her parents. And what? Her parents?

 

 

 

“You didn’t open the invitation for your wedding. So you can know who is your groom? And now what we will do with your dress?” – His Dad.

 

 

 

She shook her head then looked at me. I just smile when I realized. “There’s no problem with her dress. Even she just wear panjamas or anything. I will marry this girl.”  I walk towards her. While smiling.

 

 

 

 

“So, Ms.  Oh. Are you willing to be  Mrs. Park?”  While kneeling in front of her. The guests are just watching the scene. “Yes, I will be.. I am willing to be yours forever, Mr. Park.”

 

 

 

It made me the best day ever.

 

 

No it was the best VALENTINES DAY in my life.

 

THE END/ FIN

Sorry for typos or wrong grammar. Kung meron man T__T

 

Salamat po sa pagbabasa.. Hehe