Chapter 3

A Nerd In Love (STOPPED)

Sulli's POV

Ever since the day I was able to beat Choi Minho in front of the whole student body, students now who pass by me would smile, someyimes wave, and sometimes both. Talk about popularity, yoah! And my bullies? They stopped and became respectful. They said sorry for bullying me and I forgave them. I know the feeling if you aren't forgiven, you know?

"Princess, wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

I opened my eyes and saw Dad. He beamed at me as he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, my beautiful princess." he said.

Eeek! Princess??? No one calls me princess not even my parents for I don't want to be called princess. Like, dudh. That's a girly thing.

"Dad, don't call me that." I frowned as I slowly sat up my bed, rubbing my eyes.

My Dad rolled his eyes. "What do you want me to call you then? Prince? My handsome prince?"

I laughed as I stood up and hugged my Dad. He's just so cute. He may be weird sometimes like what I said at first about him doing things the opposite way, but I tell you. He's the best Dad in the world. I'm very proud that he's my father.

"It's okay, Dad. You need not to call me anything. Li's fine." I smiled as I tightened the hug.

He gently broke the hug then stared at me. "That almost sounds like a guy's name, princess. I don't want to call my princess by that."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "It's not, Dad. It's from my name."

"Kidding." he chuckled as he pulled me in for a daddy hug again. "Breakfast is ready. Let's go."

=====

I never thought we'll be going to a resort! Me, my Mom, and my Dad. It's been a long time since we had a short vacation together. I wonder what reosrt has in store for us.

We arrived at the resort and talking about bikinis, women wearing those things were literally, okay. Literally everywhere. My Dad nudged me and pointed to a girl whose was almost sticking out of her pink bikini . I widened my eyes, stared at Dad and we both burst out laughing.

Dad does that almost all the time. He finds it amusing, seeing people in their "funny" state without them even knowing.

My Mom turned to us with a pointed look on her face. Me and Dad immediately kept quiet.

No wonder I'm boyish. Me and my Dad both love to make fun of others when I was still a kid up until now. I think that's what affected me.

We checked in the hotel inside the resort. After loading off our things, Mom and Dad decided taht we'll go to the dining hall in the ground floor for lunch. I don't know what happened but Mom and Dad seems to be overly excited about going down.

I looked around in awe as I fascinated the paintings on the wall on the way to the elevator.

As we arrived in the ground floor, we headed straight to the dining hall. I narrowed my eyes when I noticed 3 people and 2 of them were wacing at us from the far table.

"Let's go over there." my Mom said as she ushered us to the table, without looking at us because she was smiling at them. Same with Dasd.

Who could those people be?

"Sulli, I like you to meet your Uncle Young Ho, Aunt Ye Jin, and Minho, their son." my Mom introduced.

=====

Minho's POV

I never wanted to come with my Mom and Dad here in this resort. I hate vacations. I'd rather play basketball with my friends.

"Minho." Dad called. "Lighten up, son."

I rolled my eyes secretly then fished out my phone from my pocket and texted Key and Jonghyun. It's freaking boring!

TEXT MESSAGE FROM KEY:

"Dude! If I were you, I would be so happy!"

I frowned. He can't help.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM JONGHYUN:

"Really?! Woah! How many hot girls are there?"

I clenched my teeth i annoyance. Damn it! They both can't help!

"Sulli, I like you to meet your Uncle Young Ho, Aunt Ye Jin, and Minho, their son."

My ears perked up but I didn't move.

Sulli? Isn't that the name of the boyish girl who beat me in basketball?

"How are you, dear?" Mom squealed. "She's so cute, Young Ho!"

"I know, honey!" Dad nodded. "Meet our son, Minho."

I hesitated at first but slowly turned to her anyway. I smiled at her awkwardly. "Hey."

"Hey." she nod at me but I can see the surprise in her eyes. She adjusted her cap just like how a guy would just how she wore one when I first played with her without the students watching.

She really loves caps, huh?

In a striking time, my Mom and her Mom were alrady chatting away. My Dad and her Dad went with our moms, talking as well. Which leaves me with this boyish girl Sulli here.

"Uhm...you love caps?" I asked.

Sh*t. What a stupid thing to say. Whee's my cockiness now, dammit?!

SHe nodded. "Yeah. I have dozens of them. Want me to give you some?"

Cool. SAhe's cute.

"No, thanks. I don't fancy them." I shook my head kindly. "I..uh..have many balls in basketball. Want me to give you one?"

She instantly brightened up. "Sure, I'd love to!"

I laughed. "Okay. When we get back to school. I'll give it to you."

She nodded brightly with a grin. Oh, she has braces?

And the day went by, with me and Sulli, talking about basketball and all. Our parents permitted us to enjoy ourselves so we went for the pool first. Then we went to the resort's garden. We went to the bar. We came across a tennis court.

"Wow. Isn't this a resort? It looks more like a country club to me." Sulli made a comment.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Come on. Maybe there's a basketball court here waiting for us after all."

And there really was!

And we were very lucky because there was a ball on the court.

I grinned, feeling my cockiness alive again and in its full meter. "Play ball?"

"You bet!" Sulli punched my arm then ran towards the ball. I followed her after.

As always, she beat me again. But it's okay. It was fun. I enjoyed playing with her too.

Maybe this vacation isn't going to be boring after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 3! :)) sorry if it was short..i hope you guys enjoy reading it!