Infinite : Christmas Tree

Infinite Drabbles
"Yah, Sungjong, pass me those gold baubles." Sunggyu ordered, pointing at a box.
 
"Hyung! Can't you ask a little nicer..?" the skinny boy retaliated with a huff.
 
"...Please?" he managed to mutter.
 
"There. That isn't so hard, is it?" the satisfied maknae answered with a bright smile.
 
"He has a point, hyung. Don't order him around so much." a well-built figure spoke up, sorting out a heap of purple ribbons.
 
"Hoya, I thought we were going with gold this year." the leader lifted his eyebrows at the variety of purple before the main dancer, he could swear there were ten shades of that colour in that mess.
 
"We... But.. Hyung, it's purple!" he replied in complaint, hoping he was showing a pitiful expression.
 
"Howon—"
 
"That's my name." a cheeky smile spread on Hoya's face.
 
An awkward moment of silence lingered before familiar odd chuckles filled the air. Loud ones too, and everyone in the room knew the only person able to produce such a sound.  "Dongwoo hyung!" resident prankster Sungyeol, shouted as he cackled along with the unique 'kyakyakya' laughter.
 
"Oh, shush will you?" the grumpy leader replied with a huff, narrowing his eyes.
 
"Hyung, your eyes are small enough as they are! Don't frown like that!" a voice chimed out playfully.
 
"Yah!" he shouted, all the teasing finally getting to his head.
 
"But hyungg! I'm only saying the truth, your tiny eyes are cute. Don't be mad at Woohyunie~" the culprit sang, pouting and widening his eyes innocently.
 
"Nam. Woo. Hyun."
 
"Hamster-hyung! Saranghae~ Don't be mad, pleasee?" he clung onto his arm like a koala, still not done with his aegyo attack.
 
"Don't be annoying, you sweet talker," he shook the arm off him. 
 
"When are we even gonna start decorating?" a new voice piqued up. "I still prefer black."
 
"I thought we had all agreed on gold this year?" 'hamster-hyung' let out another sigh.
 
"They did, I didn't." he replied with his usual air of dignity, a tinge of reluctance in his tone.
 
"We can't possibly have a black Christmas tree, Myungsoo!" the leader retaliated.
 
The visual kept quiet. Glaring at the gold decorations in Sunggyu's hands, he bit back a hasty remark.
 
"Let's not fight, okay? It's just a tree." Sungjong's gentle, slightly feminine voice broke the tense atmosphere.
 
"Hey! Are you saying I'm not important?" Woohyun pouted in mock anger, bringing up the play on words on his name — namu meant tree, and it sounded like the first two syllables of his name.
 
"Eyy, hyung, quit with the puns. You know we weren't talking about that." Hoya replied as he looked up from sorting the violet ribbons from the royal purple ones.
 
After a few more discussions, puns, complaints and a lot more bickering, they finally managed to start decorating the barren tree as a team. With gold, of course, much to the dismay of Hoya and Myungsoo. It wasn't long before the dorm was filled with the familiar, heartwarming laughter of seven men.
 
 
 
 
 
I just really really love these guys. I wanted to put up a drabble series for them earlier but thinking up decent scenarios is hard... So, if you have any scenarios or specific requests you'd like to share (so that I can write about it), feel free to do so!
 
Sorry for the abrupt ending, I ran out of ideas all of a sudden. Any and every comment is welcomed and appreciated~ :)