With You

With you, Always!

Author's note: I'm so sorry if its too long or full of images and gifs I just wanted you to imagine everything as I have.  Anyways I hope you enjoy it! and thanks again for thse who had subscribe to my story...^^ 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was a typical Friday afternoon. I was in the kitchen as usual making the dinner for my husband and for my little twins. As I was immersed on my cooking, I start thinking that actually  my kids are not little anymore they have 5 years old, so soon they're going to start kinder garden. But For me.. they still being my babies ... You know that people always say that twins are different in some way, and actually its really true! Even though my babies are physically identical since they were born I can easily tell and  identify them...  

 

Imagen

and you would say something like: 

"But you're their mother, and they had a bond with you since they were in your womb by nine months"  

 

and maybe that's true...  but what about if I tell you that his daddy also can easily identify them?  Actually... I think its easy because He's a twin too! But at first I was really impressed by his ability, He always know who is who,  even if he only hear the cries of one  them.  

 

I always love to watch him playing with them, and also see how he gives comfort to them when they get all sad or mad because they had a fight...  

 

I love the way he always remember that GukAn doesn't like sweets at all but he eats it if are fruits and also  that GukNam doesn't like bananas,( just like his mother!) but loves broccoli 

How he remembers that GukNam's favorite color is Blue and prefers soccer in contrast to GukAn is more into basketball and that his favorite color is red.  

I love every single detail of my husband as a man and as a father, he's just the most perfect human being that I had ever met. I remember every minute of the first day we meet...  

 

 

****Flashback**** 

I had traveled to South Korea because I had always wanted to go and teach English there, and I also wanted to know about the history of Korea because I found it interesting. So there I was... a 24 years old English teacher in South Korea teaching and helping kids in the orphanage 

 

I remember it was cold February Wednesday morning. I wake up as usual and make my way to the orphanage, when I finally arrive I had to open the gate but since I had all my hands busy with the materials for teaching that day, you came out of nowhere  and open the gate for me, and even help me with all things... and I thanked you.. then as soon as you entered the place the kids start surrounding you and giving you hugs, some of them asking why take you so long to come back to visit them and you just hug them and then I heard you say: 

 

 " I'm so sorry guys it was all because of my work but I promise to come more often" you said hugging the little one in your arms.

 

 
Imagen
 
as soon as you finish your words I notice that you were looking towards me with a  shy smile and I just give you a shy smile back...  
 
 
 
Imagen
 

 

 you start playing with the kids. I just found that scene so adorable! You even also help me to do more fun the class of that day, and the kids were really happy because you were there. Then right before you go back to your work you introduce yourself to me and I did the same. 

 Then not so far of that day I meet you again at the orphanage again, that second day we could get to know each other I tell you about me and you did the same,  finally knew that you were a famous idol a rapper, leader of a group called B.A.P.; that you were the famous Bang YongGuk and I was really surprised, because you with all the occupied agenda that you had you always made time and visit the kids...  

 

 

 

 

tumblr_n02t20uDvC1t6nspzo1_500.gif
 
Imagen

 

 

As the time go by and we start to fall for each other...You were the most sincere, charming, intelligent, guy that every girl could want! intellectual, art lover, kids lover and I had to admit that you voice was really deep y...  we had gone on dates or simply go for a coffee, watch a movie, and things like that  and the time go by  like this ... until that very day when was our first year to know each other and you invite me a dinner then you finally ask me to be your girlfriend...

 

Imagen

 

________________________________________________________ 

 

YongGuk: -I had something that I wanted to tell you.. but I wanted it to be special so that's why I had waited until  this day, because on this day a year ago I had the great opportunity to meet the most beautiful and special girl in the whole world.I had share so many good moments with you all this past year, we have this big connection that we can sense and  know if something is wrong with each other.  

 

I really had learn everything about you and how beautiful its life when you are around me!...  and I just realized that I love you so much. And I’m losing myself. I’m losing myself to you and I don’t care anymore because there’s never been a better feeling in the whole world.   

 

  - he shows his shy smile, while looking down-  

 

 

 
Imagen

We had been dating unofficially for almost a year and I want it to make it official, - he goes on his knees- would you be my girlfriend? -takes out of the cabinet  a small red box with simple silver couple ring-

 

 
Imagen
 
 
 

I just stared at you ,surprised and I almost cry because of happiness; well actually I did cry a bit but you clean my tears away gently with your fingers... 

 

me: Yes, Yes! I do! I want to be your girlfriend! - He puts the ring on my finger- You  give me a big hug, take me your arms and spun me around-   you just put me back on the floor and since we both were really shy give me a peck on my cheek. I was all red and just smiled at you... 

 

Yongguk: don't you dare to cry anymore! I can't see you crying, I feel so bad watching you like that... -I just nodded- and you smile back at me. 

__________________________________________________ 

 

 I will always remember that day because also it was the day of our first kiss ... - You had bring me home and we were outside in front of the door, We hugged each other and I was about to take a step to the stair which it was still covered with snow and a thin layer of ice that wasn't visible, I just almost fall down but you were there and you catch me on time, the thing was that our faces were just inches apart and we make an intensive eye contact, you slowly aproach to my face and sealed our lips with a kiss; I just feel an explosion of magic inside me and since that moment I felt  that you were the one made just for me. 

 

 I think that by a month later I finally get to know the rest of B.A.P, and that day was one the funniest of all Himchan was all day teasing you, and you were getting annoyed all the time, it was quite funny watch you being like that... Zelo and JongUp were like two little kids they were shy at first and by the end of the day they were calling me Noona. 

 

 Daehyun was really nice, he was just laughing all the time and Youngjae was quite embarased because he catch us when you were "secretly"  kissing me on the elevator... I really get so well with the guys... then you had told me that they were fascinated with me and that Zelo and JongUp didn't stop complaining because they wanted to see me almost everyday.  

 

 
Imagen
 
 

Imagen Imagen

 

 I remember at one point when I was recording you with the guys and you were at the sofa with JongUppie and I was passing near both of you and you suddenly smile because you were thinking that I was about to take a picture of you... when actually I was just recording and it was really hilarious that face you made... 

large.gif

 

 

 

 

We dated for about 3 years, In those tree years I get to know your family; your grandparents, your parents, your sister Nathasha and your twin brother YongNam.

 

 
 
 

ImagenImagen

 

I got to tell that at first I was really nervous to meet with your family. I mean what if I did things wrong or they just don't like me for you... but luckily it wasn't like that! Your mom was the sweetest person that anyone could ever meet, and even though you dad was a really serious man, he was really nice too! We had such a good time talking about your childhood memories, and you guys always had a tigger with you since it was the first thing your grandma bought you when you were little.

 

 
ImagenImagen
 
 

ImagenImagen

 

I also remember the first time I saw Nathasha she had this strong look but once I get to talk to her, and to know her I realized that she was the best sister in law that I could ever ask for. It was almost the same with YongNam he was so serious and quiet at first; just like your father, but once you introduce me to him and we start talking all together, you start making jokes, and start telling stories about your childhood his lips turned into a big smile that never left his face for the rest of the night. I still have the pictures that we had taken that night!

 

 

ImagenImagen

 

 

 

Imagen ImagenImagen

 

On our fourth anniversary together you proposed to me, and a few months later we got married. Luckily your fans had accepted all our relationship since the beginning, so when they were informed by the news that you were getting married some of them feel really sad, but they supported you always.  

 

A few months after the wedding I found out that I was pregnant,. I was so excited, and I just wanted to know your reaction when I give you the good news... Then I just prepared a special dinner, in order to tell you... I remember that you have arrive from work and you were really hungry so I give you the plate with food and when you finished eating I decided to finally tell you... 

 

Me: Guk...  baby.... I... I  need to tell you something... /caress her own arm in nervousness/ 

 

Guk: What's the matter baby? are you okay?? are you sick?? are you hurt?? what happen?? -he asks all worried-  

 

Me: Gukkie baby you.. are going to be a father!! ... we are going to have a BABY!  

 

Guk : I...I..I'm going to be a father.. - he says stuttering- we are going to have a BABY!! WEARE GOING TO BE PARENTSSS!! OMGGG BABYYYY! /he says yelling it, while he stood up and take me in his arms- 

 

  Then He start spinning me around, and puts me back on my feet and hugs me really tight... - while I was laughing all the time- 

Guk: I love you!-hugs me even more tight- the he pecks my forehead, my nose and lastly my lips and keep telling me.. I (kiss) loveee~~ (kiss) chu' (kiss)  -shows his gummy smile-  

 

Me: I love chu' too! /I said while laughing/ 

 

Guk: YAH!! stop making fun of me! you badd~~ -pouts-  

 

 Me: merong~ /starts running/  

 

Guk: YAHH!! come back here!! you shouldn't be running it could be dangerous!! /he says while trying to catch me/ 

Me: Auch! /tripped and fell to the sofa/ 

 

 

Guk: baby baby are you okay? /he approaches to me/ I told you!! stop being silly!! now you have to take care of yourself more! and I also will take care of you! /moves down and kiss me again/ I got chu' -smiles- 

 

 we are going to be parents! that were all the words that he said during that night.... 

 

tumblr_n0hlewRMX01sm8j5qo1_500.gif

_______________________________________________________ 

 
 
I remember the day that the doctor say we would have boy  twins. Your face was priceless...
 
 
Imagen
 
then you grab you cellphone and start calling everyone to tell them the good news! You decide to make a conference videocall  and call  YongNam, Natasha and Himchan first and they were really happy for us...
 
 
Imagen
 
 
You always accompany me to the doctor and everytime the doctor show us the sonogram you always show your cute smile, that always makes my heart melt.  
 

 tumblr_n0fbclS6Mn1r2qc2bo1_400.gif

 

tumblr_n0npzmtgYt1qgchfbo1_500.gif

 

 

Then the time passed and everytime you were in the studio or practicing you always call me to check if I was all right, or ask me if I needed something or want something to eat. I remember once that you call me and the guys started complaining because you were being all cute on the phone blowing me kisses and saying I love you... 

 

tumblr_n05o6osSMn1t8swbpo1_500.jpg 

 

tumblr_n05fknQATO1rr5ohuo1_500.gif 

 

tumblr_n05fcb8Wtb1qzbutto1_500.gif

 

tumblr_n05l5duFPo1qzlu7po1_500.gif 

 

You were always so gentle and cute with me. You even obligate Himchan to film you being cute and send me the videos .. 

 

tumblr_n0lm9zJKn61rycwyko1_250.giftumblr_n0lm9zJKn61rycwyko2_250.giftumblr_n0jbx6loYP1rvy9jpo4_250.gif

 

 

 Everytime you arrive home you will always go and cuddle with me sing me some lullaby's or even rapping sometimes... buy me a lot of stuff that I always asked you, and  whatever it was I just love how caring you were!  

 

tumblr_n0i2hsAr8h1tr74bso1_500.gif

 

Guk: BABY ~~~ i'm home~~ 

 

Me: baby~~ I had missed chu'~~ so much today~~  

 

tumblr_n0i2hsAr8h1tr74bso2_500.gif

 

Other day you came with chocolate and you feed me

 

 
Imagen
 
 

You usually talked to the babies and other times you read to them, with one of your hands caressing my belly... At times I suddenly feel the necessity of cry a bit, because you were so perfect!  

 

I remember one song in particular that I just loved that you sing it to me and mostly a particular part of it...  

 

 .... everything means nothing 

If I ain’t got you 

You’re the last button that will fill my heart 

If you’re lonely, I’m lonely too 

No one can replace you 

All day, I only think of you, how about you? 

You and me, if we’re together, everything is OK 

 

as always my eyes began watering and I looked at you, you were smiling at me with you precious smile that never left you lips and you continue to sing... 

 

Forever With You ,With You, With You,  With You 

You’re not alone 

Hold my hand 

I’ll be with you 

 

Unable to hold it any longer,  my tears began rolling down my cheeks. As the song was coming to an end, you cupped my face and leaning close whipped my tears away with your thumbs. 

 

When you’re tired and suffering, I’ll hug you 

If no one’s on your side, I’ll embrace you 

Trust me 

So we can meet in our dreams 

Only look at me 

I’ll love you forever ... 

 

When the song ended he pulled me in an embrace, wrapping his arms around me, resting your lips in my hair.  

 

Guk: I love you baby~ never forget that! I will always love you~ don't cry~ /hugs me really tight/   

 

Then he placed his lips on my forehead planting a soft kiss on it, then on my nose and finally on my lips... then he kneeldown until he reach my belly... 

 

Guk: Babies, please be good to your Omma, okay??? don't cause much trouble-he said while caressing my belly- Appa is so excited to see you guys ! I really can't wait to see you and play with you, teach you many things.../he give a kiss to the belly/ Good night my precious babies~  

 

then he walked me to the bed and help me lay down ..  

 

Guk:  Goodnight my big baby~ I love chu'~ he said while cuddling me in his arms. 

_____________________________________________________ 

 

Then finally the most expected day had come and our babies were born.... I remember how YongNam always tells how was that day... and he always make emphasis on how scared you were while waiting outside to be called...  

Imagen 

 

Then the doctor called you and you enter the room while I was starting to give birth, you were so scared, and when finally the cries of our babies were heard you started crying on the floor ... 

 
 

Imagen 

 

You were so emotional that day, then you came near me, and give me a kiss while watching our babies with you amazed expression. Then you hold GukNam in your arms and start crying again but while smiling this time. 

 

You came out of the room and go running towards the waiting room and greet everyone saying:  

 

tumblr_n0qrtxDO3R1s247lto1_500.gif

 

I'm a FATHERR!!! 

______________________________________________ 

As  the time go by our babies GukNam & GukAn grow... 

ImagenImagenImagenImagen 

ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen 

 

I remember that time when you were playing wrestling...  it was quite funny how you let them to do whatever they want with you... I was really touched by watching you playing with them like that. 

 

tumblr_n09qexjUd11rc7m78o1_r2_250.giftumblr_n09qexjUd11rc7m78o2_r1_250.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_n09qexjUd11rc7m78o4_r1_250.giftumblr_n09qexjUd11rc7m78o3_r2_250.gif

 

 

 

 

I also remember how their first word was APPA! your face was priceless... 

 

tumblr_mj2pp6MAfp1qzhnibo2_250.gif 

 

Yonguk always played with them and always showed his love to them.  

I had to say that he even teach both twins to feel the same love and devotion for tigger that their father and their uncle had to it! haha  

***End Flashback*** 

 

I was still thinking how time has passed so fast when suddenly I heard some noise coming from the living room... 

 

Guk: "That's my Rapping part! -getting excited- Come here, come here my champions! that's daddy's part listen, listen!"  

 

GukAh: "AppaAppa look!!  - start dancing and copying his dad at the video- 

 

GukNam: "AppaAppa listen listen I can sing like chu'" -starts with his attempts on rapping-  

 

Guk just start dancing and singing along with them... I make my way towards the living room to find that hilarious scene of my husband and my little angels.  

 

Me: " omg... these kids!!Hahaha  /shakes the head/  /looks and Guk is in the same position as the kids / hahaha I can't believe this , - goes to him and gives him a back hug while the twins are trying to imitate his dad rapping and dancing.-

  

Guk: Honey~ I was just teaching the little guys here! - lock my hands with his while I still back hugging him-  

 

Me: yeah I can see that! haha...  well you see... like father like sons /looks both kids singing and dancing like crazy/  

 

Guk: /turns around and hugs me while resting his chin on m head/ Hey~~ I'm not that loud!! 

 

Me: are you sure? I said teasing him. 

 

Guk: /takes a step back while pouting/ I'm really sure~ In fact you are more loud baby -if cha' knaw' what I mean-  /wink, wink; smirk/  

 

Me: YAH, ert!! /punch's him lightly in his chest/ 

 

Guk: what??, /reach me to hug me again/  its trueee~~! /gummy smile/ - /comes near my right ear and whispers/ and chuknawwhut'? I lurve it'  - looks intensively to me and bite his lips- I need chu' ~  

 

tumblr_n0hf7gLKKG1skct6to3_400.gif

 

 

Me: stop it Guk!! -pouts- don't be such a ! /walks into the kitchen/ 

 

GukAIshh YAHHH~~ 

tumblr_n0i2hsAr8h1tr74bso3_500.gif

/points at me/ YOU~~~ come here!! don't run away~~ /walks behind me/  

 

I just ignore him... he took milk and he was going to drink it directly from the bottle, when I told him.... 

 

tumblr_n05v5j7P0O1sm1q99o1_500.gif

 

Me: Bang Yongguk don't you dare to make such a nasty thing!!!  

 

and then he just start laughing; he was clearly teasing me! 

 

 then I was walking to the kids room and he starts joking again~ 

 

Guk: baby~ Do you want to go all loud tonight? /making a funny face/

 

tumblr_n0qg1iPw8r1qi8s5bo1_250.gif 

 

Me: YAHH YONGGUK!!! stop!  

 

Gukchu' will, i know chu will~~

 tumblr_n0kcn9UOeH1rgzgwgo4_250.gif

___________________________ 

 

Later that night .... 

Guk: baby are you still awake? /get closer to me/  

 

Me: um.. yes... why? 
Guk: I can't sleep...  I suddenly remembered with my grandma died, I was devastated at that time but you were there always comforting me always taking care of me... and cheering me up... /hugs me while saying all those words/ 

 

me: yes I also remember that time... I did that because that's how much I love you /i rest my hands on his that werresting on my belly hugging me from behind/ 

 

Guk: I love you too! so so so so much~~  

 

me: you what? /i asked teasing him to tell those words but in the way that I like the most/ 

 

Guk: really ?? baby!!!

 

Me: yes~~ please~~~ -pouts-  

 

Gukaishh!! okay okay,   I LOV' CHUUUUUU~~~~  

 

Me: I LOV' CHUUUU TOOOOOO~~~ and we started laughing  

then i suddenly stop, and sat up on bed,  because I couldn't wait any longer to tell him. 

 

Guk: baby is something wrong? -sits up on the bed- 

 

me: Guk... I ..  

 

Gukwhatt??you what? tell meeee!!!  

 

me: stop, let me talk!  

 

Guk: okay okay.... 

 

me: baby I, umm... you... well.. both ... /WEAREGOINGTOBEPARENTSAGAIN/ 

 

tumblr_n0evh7mEdT1qzlu7po1_500.gif

 

Guk: /he stares at shock/ are you sure? we.. us.. parents again?? for real??? O.M.G! I'm going to be a daddy again!! I hope this time you have girls!! 

me: wait a second! did I just heard right? you said GIRLS? you mean more than ONE! / looks to him surprised and with wide open eyes/ 

 

Guk: Yes baby! you need to have twins girls now , I even Have the perfect names; Bang Soeul & Bang Gaeul 

me: YaHH!! Guk twins again for real? -pouts- 

 

Guk: CHYEAH BABY~ / pulls me down to bed into a hug/ I really lovchu~ to death! you are so cute~~ , when you pout. /caress my belly/ I know you  are there! please behave girls, your Omma needs to rest now! 

 

Me: GUK! stop it! you don’t even know if there is more than one!  

 

Gukchu' will see baby, chu will see! now just rest! /he gives me a kiss on the lips and hugs me to sleep/ 

 

________________________ a year later________________________ 

 ****at B.A.P's comeback***  

 

YonggukBabys I will always thank you for your support! I thank everyone who make this comeback possible, to the manager Kang, to the members who always put all their efforts to make you guys happy.....  and specially to my beautiful wife, the most wonderful woman that I could ever met thanks for always support me on my job, on , my dreams and in my life, I cannot imagine my life without you, thanks to you my life is amazing everyday! and thanks for give me those wonderful treasures; my precious kids, for always be there and make my days brighter and unique! I love you~  

this song goes to you honey~ /starts singing with you/ 

tumblr_n0aeejjfJX1trp9gpo1_500.gif

_________________________________

 

*** Variety program*** 

Mc: Yongguk you are father of how many kids? 

Guk 

Imagen 

 

two pairs of twins! -smiles- Two boys and two girls! the boys are six years old and their names are Bang GukNam and Bang GukAh and my two precious baby girls are  Bang SoEul and Bang GaEul 

 yeah people Guk had his dream come true.... 

 

ImagenImagenImagenImagen 

 

 

 THE END~