Chapter 1

He Chose Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tonight you and your best friend were going to a B.A.P concert.  Both of you were huge fans of them and were so excited to go.  You both wore your matching B.A.P t-shirts.  "Are you ready to go (your name)?" your friend called from down the hallway.  "Yeah, I'll be right there!"  You grabbed the two tickets and off to the concert you both went.  The whole car ride there was full of giggles and excitement.  As you reached the arena where they were going to be performing at you both started freaking out.  You were actually going to see B.A.P live!  It was like a dream come true.  Also you were lucky enough to have front row seats too, right at the center of the stage.  The tickets were really expensive, but you and your bestie knew it was totally worth it.  You both had been working part time at a local coffee shop so you could earn the money to buy the concert tickets.  All that hard work payed off and tonight was going to be the best night of your life!

 

When you entered the arena there were people everywhere and lots of B.A.P merchandise being sold.  You quickly got in line with your friend so you could get a B.A.P light stick.  After that you both headed to your seats.  "Wow, these seats are amazing!  They are going to be so close to us," you said to your friend in an excited tone.  "I know, this is so amazing!  I can't wait to see them!"  Soon enough the lights went out and the crowd started screaming like crazy.  Light sticks were up in the air everywhere.  Then the music started and out the boys came.  The screaming got ten times louder.  You were jumping up and down singing along to all the songs.  The boys were so close to you!  At one point the boys all ran by the front of the stage and clapped all the front row people's hands.  You and your friend looked at each other and just screamed at the top of your lungs.  You just clapped hands with all the B.A.P members!  How could this night get any more perfect?

 

Towards the end of the concert each member was able

Please log in to read the full chapter