End

Crazy Boy

warning: uh yandere????? i don't know um blood?? yeah sure warning blood

She kept turning around, to find no one following her home. But there were eyes on her, she could feel it. They were definitely there. She could feel it.


She knew she was safe, nowhere actually. She knew someone was after her, but who, was the only question. She couldn't think of anything bad to anyone around town she may have done something to, or if she ever looked dirtily at someone she did not know. She couldn't understand why someone would ever be after her, if it was for bad reasons.


Even going over every reason why someone wouldn't be following her, she turned around everytime. She looked in every direction, but, no one.


She hugged her arms aorund her tighter, it was getting darker and colder in town and stores were beginning to close up. She wanted to so badly yell out 'No, don't close! Please stay open, so nothing happens to me! Please.' 


She jumped a mile in the air when she felt an arm on her shoulder grab her and spin her around.


"Jaerin-ah, do you need a ride home?" Her friend Taemin of the same year as her asked.


"Yes, but, where did you come from? There was no one around and you just, appeared?" Jaerin stated, well, more questioned him.


"I was in a store. You walked past and looked cold, my car is ahead." Without waiting for Jaerin's response, however, he softly tugged her towards his car.


She quiety sat in the passenger seat watching her friends shillouette as they drove past streetlights on the dark road. She noticed there were not many people out and driving.


"Taemin, where are we going?" She asked nervously as she stared out the window, trying to see something familiar.


"To your house, that's where you wanted to go, right?" He did not look at her.


"Yeah... just, which road are we taking? I've never been down this road, are you sure we are going the right way? This road is pretty dark, we could get lost." She stared at the side of his face hoping he would turn and look at her. He wouldn't move his head an inch.


"Just let me drive, I know where I'm going." His tone suggested she should not argue with him.


Jaerin stared at the side of his head. He knew she was staring, but did nothing to stop her. He looked different tonight, his hair was not combed down in front of his eyes, it was styled up, and for a split second with the help of a streelight, she saw he was wearing dark black eyeliner. He looked different when he was not in his school uniform, instead he was in a black and white jacket, leather, it looked sort of like, and black skinny jeans. With more assistance of street lights, she saw he had rings on multiple fingers and black nail polish. This was not the Taemin she saw every day in school. She felt a bit scared of this Taemin.


After what seemed like hours they finally arrived to her house. Jaerin went to get out , but Taemin grabbed her hand before she could leave. She turned to him.


"Hey, next time don't think about getting lost in some random streets." His tone was joking but his face was serious. Now she could really see what he looked like, and she felt this was a whole new person, not the one in the school hallways.


"Thanks, Taemin. I'll see you on Monday." She pulled her hand back and walked up to her door. When she was in her room, she rubbed her hand, she hadn't noticed how hard he was squeezing her hand. She almost did not want to see him again, in fear he might ask her what she was doing out on the streets late at night. 


She was leaving a friends house and she told Jaerin to take an alternate route, a 'quicker way to get home as her friend told her. She just sent her through the haert of the town, and it felt safe and was crowded at first, but as the night died down, and people isolated the area, she felt more at risk of any danger. That's how she felt after being with her friend. She told Jaerin things that she knew she shouldn't believe, but in her head, she felt they were 100% right.


"You are friends with Taemin, right?" Her friend had asked her earlier that day.


"Yes, why?" She paid full attention to what she had to say now.


"He's a little, strange, don't you think?"


"What do you mean by that he seems perfectly fine to me."


"Yeah, because its around you. But when you aren't around, people notice that he acts weirdly," She trailed off.


"What do you mean by weirdly?"


"He stares at you like he wants to kill you, or other things but I don't know. Han Junsu, the kid in the grade above us, said when you were walking with some other male friends, he followed you guys, but from far away, so when you turned around you wouldn't see him. And he told me it was only with male friends. Never with me or some other girls."


"Well..." Jaerin took some time to think about what she had just told her. "I don't know. He seems okay to me. He is nice and doesn't act like he wants to murder me."

 

The next day was sadly Monday, and she secretly hoped she would not see Taemin. It was a cruel thing to wish, but she felt a little intrigued by what her friend had told her. She walked up to her locker and distracted herself by placing things inside and taking things out and conversing with others around her.


Usually her thoughts were interruped by Taemin walking up to her and taking her to class, but he was a no-show today. She felt almost grateful, but upset at the same time. Instead her friend came to her side and made up for the emptiness beside her.


They talked about the usual gossip around school, what their activites were for after school today, what new celebrity things where happening online, and never brought up Taemin. They walked to class together, and slowly throughout the day, Jaerin almost forgot Taemin wasn't around.

No one brought him up, and her friend noticed she looked a little bit happier without Taemin breathing down her neck all day. Jaerin said that 'He just wants to hang out with me' but her friend knew better, and so did everyone else.


Once Jaerin got home it was then that she realized she did not see Taemin at all today. She felt a little upset, she had gotten used to seeing him and being around her. She sat at her desk and started homework, and about an hour later, recieved a text. She picked it up expecting it to be one of her friends, instead it was from Taemin.


meet me at the mansion at the corner of this steet in ten minutes.


He gave her an address and she quickly got dressed and went. She expected it to be his house, or someone he knew, a big place with nice furniture and huge lighting. She was wrong. So wrong.


This mansion was abandoned, and not completely, but pretty broken down. Without coming any closer than she already was, she examined the exterior, noticing that some parts of the wall were torn down completely, letting her see the interior, that wasn't nearly as bad as the outside.


Jaerin looked all around but there was no sign of Taemin. She stood in the middle of the driveway, looking all around her for any sign of life. There was a small cluster of trees behind her and a huge expanse of land in back of the house, with more forest in back of that. Everything was silent, she couldn't hear any footsteps of anyone who might be in the house.


So she decided to go in herself.


Despite the outside being a complete wreck, the inside seemed still intact. The floors were creaky with every step she took and it didn't look like some haunted place straight out of a movie.


She walked further in and was about to enter the kitchen when she heard another pair of footsteps behind her. She turned around ready to run away from whatever it was, only to see it was in fact Taemin.


"You arrived. I didn't think you would, to be honest." Taemin eyed Jaerin up and down. She shifted in her spot.


"Um, yeah, I did. Um, where did you just come from? Like you weren't here two seconds ago and now," she gestured in front of her "You're here, where did you...?" She looked around trying to find a door he might have come out of, just an entrance to a small room and an entrance to a family room was all she saw.


Taemin brushed off her question. "You should have listened to your friend."


She was completely confused as to what he was talking about. "What do you mean? Listened to her about what?"


"You know what. They say things like 'he follows you around' and 'oh my god he will kill you!' You know something? All of those comments, they meant exactly what they said! They know what they are dealing with and the only one who can't see it is the one I'm after. The only one who can not see that some 'crazy boy' is chasing you around keeping you away from any other person that might dare take you away. Because I want you. And you can't run away." He was now next to her face, leaning down and breathing heavily. Her heart raced. She did not know what to do, she did not know if she was going to leave alive.


She could not speak. She was frozen and terrified of this boy now. He backed up and looked into her eyes. "You seen scared. Is something wrong? Do you not like being alone in a mansion with the company of a crazed boy who might potentionally kill someone at anytime?" He laughed a humorless laugh. "Lets play a fun game of Hide And Seek. You can hide anywhere in this whole house, and I will give you... 30 seconds. If I can not find you, I will leave you alone. But if I do," He got next to her face again, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "You're mine."


He shoved her off in a direction and turned and faced his back towards her and started counting loudly. She panicked for a second and started to run upstairs. She ducked into a room and found a space behind a desk with layers of dust on top.


She covered with her hand and tried to hide her breathing. Her heart was going at inhuman speeds and she tried not to move in the slightest in fear of making a bit of noise. Her heart beat was probably the loudest thing, besides Taemin's counting.


Her hand started shaking as he reached 30 and stared climbing the stairs. She tried to make herself smaller if possible. Her hand shook badly and tears ran across the back of it. She went rigid when she heard his heavy footsteps walk past the room she was in. She heard him as he went into rooms farther down the hallway and stop in a bathroom.


Jaerin knew she could not stay here. She got out from under her hiding place and darted for the nearest exit, which happened to be where she came in downstairs. She ran as fast as she thought she could go and headed for the stairs.


Just as she was about to reach them her hair was forcefully yanked back and an arm was wraped around her neck. She tried to pry the arm loose with no luck, and she was lifted up and placed into another room.


"I told you, you can't run away, and I found you, you are mine now." He was dangerously close to her face. She felt something cold run across her neck, and felt warmness pool in her collarbones and down her chest, she later realied he had cut her with something.


He lifter her head so she was looking up and he continued to drag the sharp object across her neck, shirt becoming soaked with the hot red liquid.

She breathed heavily and still made countless attempts to escape Taemin's hold on her, which he rewarded her in more slashes to the neck and collarbones.


"Why are you doing this?" She tried to get him to answer, but he only awnsered in more torture. Her breathing evened out and eventually she became numb in left side. Her hold on his arm became less strong, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell helplessly to the floor.


Taemin watched as she tried to stand, failing miserably. He crouched down next to her. "Next time, don't try to run away from the inevitable conclusion, sweetheart."


Jaerin wished she could change the fact that the last thing she saw before the black over came her was Taemin's head tilted over her, eyes red with want and madness.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

wat did i just write

anyways yes thats my yandere!taemin

anyways since im posting this on the 9th did yoU GUYS WATCH THE BTS TEASER???

oh my god imagine the fanfic that im not going to write

back to the story i usually dont do hetero (bc i like oops) but i had to for yandere bc yeah

anyways i hope you all enjoyed and please folow my twitter for updates on a fic or one shot :) @/theJuniorRoyals