Baekhyun past

Weird but Lovely

2012,11.06, Gangwondo - Yanggu

 

                His name is Byun Baekhyun. He was a normal student in top school at his place. He’s not that smart, but for average high school student he’s slightly above. In break time he mostly spend his time being alone whether he’s singing or reading books. Not school books, more like novels. You could say that he’s a mysterious guy. The only person who can talk to him personally is Park Chanyeol, and that just because Chanyeol is so friendly to everyone. And also, there’s a guy who hates Baekhyun for no reasons. His name is Kris Wu. He’s half canadian half Chinese. He’s the school athlete, majoring in basketball. He’s not smart either. The only subject he’s good is language, because he’s in advantage for living in many countries.. Kris couldn’t stand Baekhyun at all. Nobody knows the real reason of it, but for sure it’s because Baekhyun looks like a geek. And like every story, popular guys always hate geeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                That day was Kris’ birthday . And as usual, as in the stories, the popular guys always get a ton of presents, but his main goal was only two. Which is made his crush loved him and-somehow-pranked Baekhyun. The Kris that everyone know that he’s in outside looks cool and never care a thing. But actually, he likes someone in his class. Her name is Victoria Song and she’s also chinese. But the problem is, another person also likes her. His name is Kim jongdae. The point is, he;s got two life to destroy ang one life to be loved.

                He tried to find bas things as many as he could from those 2 guys. Baekhyun was easy. He’s somehow mysterious and weird guy. But it wasn’t enough. So he spied at him, looking gor every inch of his body and every second of his movements. He closely looked at his hands and thought, “that ain’t boy’s hands.” He looked again, and he found that Baekhyun’s leg are too small for boys and his eyes resembles a girl. So,Baekhyun’s weakness is he’s a “pretty boy”. Kris was laughing so hard, knowing his enemy true weakness. He laughed so hard that people are staring at him. He realized that he’s in class right now. He was so embrassed, especially Victoria is watching. “Kris Wu, detention room. Now!”

                He sighed and walk out from the class to the detention room. It’s not a big problem for him. The problem is he was more scared that Victoria would see him as a bad student and don’t want to hang out with him. “Give me your cellphone or any electric device” He gace his phone only and hid his Ipod to his pocket. There’s only to people who get detention today, whisch is him, and surprisingly it’s Jongdae. He smirked and sat next to Jongdae. He stared at Jongdae for awhile. “dude, can you just stop putting that face to me and go get something interesting to play.” Jongdae realized that Kris is watching. “you problem.” He took his Ipod from his pocket and start playing games. “ Are you stupid or something? Electronic device aren’t allowed.” “ No one’s watching.” It’s hard to battle with Kris, Jongdae just could sigh and stop bothering him again, he then slept, the only peace he could had.

                Jongdae’s time is over. He called by the teacher who watched out the detention room.

“Duckman wait!” Kris called him. But he didn’t bother

 

“KIM JONGDAE!” Kris shouted loudly. “What?” finally jongdae turns around.

 

“Here. I invited you to my birthday party and also for that geek kid.” Kris gave him a card, written his address. “that geek--what?who? can you just tell others name correctly?” “damn, that geek Baekhyun! Duh, sorry but that’s not my style.” Jongdae let out an ‘o’ mouth and left the detention room. Jongdae walk around the corridor and let out a deep thought

‘....Why so suddenly? Didn’t everyone in this whole school know that he hates me?’

 

‘to think about it...Why Baekhyun and me?’

 

‘Something must be wrong, he won’t play a prank on us, right?’

 

‘Nah, Kim Jongdae! Stay positive! But what if-‘

“Ouch!” Jongdae felt someone banged to him. “Jongdae?” He turned around to the owner of the soft voice and it’s  Victoria. “Ah..umm...i’m sorry, Victoria” He was way too nervous beside her. “Nah, it’s okay! Oh, listen, i was wodering that you could go with me to Kris’ party....Is that okay?” Jongdae felt his heart beating faster. He never thought that her first love, Victoria, will asked him out. “S-sure... i’ll pick you out at 6, maybe? Text me your address, will you?” He smiled brightly and wave a goodbye to her.

 

Little did, Kris is watching. And he’s seriously angry

 

                “ What the actual ?! Did i just beaten up by a duck-face, ugly, and short boy?? He doesn’t has any charisma and he’s just a rank above from me, damnit! Why did she choose Jongdae aside from me?”

                It was break time already. Jongdae is walked around the cafetaria, searching for Baekhyun. He saw Baekhyun sitting next to Chanyeol. “Baekhyun?” Jongdae pat his shoulder. “um, hi?” “ i just want to tell you that Kris invinted you to his party.” Chanyeol, who was eating his meal suddenly moved his head. “That Kris Wu?” “Yeah, i thought he hate us. But, oh well. Free foods doesn’t come everyday.” Baekhyun took the card and thanked him. Jongdae did a little chat and waved them a goodbye. “Yah, do you need to come? I have a bad feeling.” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun’s face, feeling worried. “ It’s fine. Maybe we have some good reasons.” Baekhyun innocently smiled. “Yahhh... You seriously too kind-hearted! What if he’s not? I’ll come with you then!” Chanyeol giving him a death stare. “Fine then, if you insist. Let’s meet at 7.11” The bell rang, means the break time is over. The students were running to their schedules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                “Bbuing bbuing~ “ Jongdae’s phone rang. He got text from Victoria. She gave him her address. He changed his clothes and went to Victoria’s house. Don’t imagine that he drove a car, he was still a freshman. He arrived, and he saw her wearing a beautiful white dress. He was speechless so he ended up only stared at her.

                “You’re here” Victoria smiled. “Oh..uhm..You’re beautiful today..” “um,yeah. Thank you... let’s go then?” She hold his hands and started to walk. Jongdae’s face become stiff. He had no idea what to do. “Oh, sorry.” She let go of his hand, a small blush spread across her cheek. He grabbed her hand and hold it tightly. “N-no, it’s okay.” He smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                “Where the hell is he?” Chanyeol had been waiting for an hour now. Not because he’s late. It’s because he came too early. Chanyeol was worried about. Without him, Baekhyun is as weak as feather. But, hell yeah that doesn’t mean that Chanyeol is a gay, he just felt sorry for him.

                After a long wait, finally Baekhyun came. He waved at Chanyeol like a kid had just found his mother for a long time. “Did i made you wait?” “Um, of course not!” Chanyeol smiled when he gave him a white lie. So, they walked to Kris’ house together.............without holding hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

               The two groups reach into the house at the same time. Kris’ house was huge. It’s a huge one for countryside house.  There’s a little pool, a nice garden, and a playground for Kris’ little sister. But the main focus is those shining chandelier at his living room. Absolutely great.

                The birthday boy was sitting at the sofa, playing alone with his ipad. “Kris?” Victoria pat his shoulder. “Hi! I didn’t expect you to come this early!” He was happy first, until he saw Jongdae hold Victoria’s hand. Highly disturbing. “um... for you.” She gave him anice-wrapped present. It’s cute. “Thanks.” He smiled. It’s not a normal viewing seeing he smile.  Jongdae and Victoria left. Kris opened the present, it’s and ipod case. “What? I already have this kind of design.” He roughly threw it to the table. Victoria saw it and made a pouted. “Don’t think about it.” Jongdae tried to comfort her.

                The highlight of the show was actually ‘pranked’ Baekhyun and Jongdae. He prepared a pig’s blood 4 litre for them. So, the plan is he will dropped it from 2nd floor but, he had to make sure that Chanyeol and Victoria won’t get wet. Jngdae was a hard one because Victoria just couldn’t let go of Jongdae. So changed plan, he only pranked Baekhyun. He mixed something in Chanyeol’s drink . Even Kris don’t know what kind of liquid is, but it made Chanyeol sense of ‘ugh-i-need-the-damn-toilet’ came out.

                “em...ugh,Baek... I think i’m gonna use the restroom. Wait here,kay?” Baekhyun nodded and the sly Kris went beside Baekhyun. “Can you go beside the pool? I want to tell you something..” Said Kris with a smirk plastered on his face. “Um..sure” Baekhyun innocently walked. He stand there, waiting for Kris but suddenly a large amount of red sticky liquid covered his whole body. “ Ow..pity you, pretty boy.... Damnnn, that was the most beautiful birthday present ever!!! Puhaha..!!” Kris was laughing so hard. Inside Baekhyun was expecting someone would help im but,

 

No one really care.

 

No one feel sad for him.

 

No one asking if he’s okay.

 

Even no one sees him.

 

                Baekhyun’s lips trembling and tears start running through his cheek. Then Baekhyun walked home with tears that won’t stop with his whole body soaked with pig’s blood. Chanyeol, who was in restroom, didn’t knwo anything until the next day. After a long time, someone actually found Baekhyun’s inseorities that he tried to hide it, but failed. Baekhyun now is dissapeared. There are 2 rumours. He moved outside Gangwondo, or he did a suicide. But the second one didn’t really makesense.

 

It’s up to you to believe one of the choices, but no one really knows.

 

                                                                    heartheartheartheartheartheart

A/N

I felt like going to throw up with the pig's blood tho ,ughmygosh....Damnnn.... our first chaptered fic!!! KIAHAHAHAHAHA /leeteuk's laugh/ well...i don't know what words should i tell you, but... i just want to tell you that... i'm co-author and i'm, the typewritter also the editor, also the fic editor, also, the one in charge of A/N , also the one who sits here until ,! my itchy as hell! i just mant to tell you that... i'm tired TT_TT help me juseyo~ I don't know how will i be with chapter 2 god bless you that you just have to read and click the subscribe button. Also i'm WAITING for those creepy orange notification at the corner, kay??

2nd A/N

Chaeyeon I promise you I will do the second and the third chapter...

You don't even finished the 2nd one while I already half through the 3rd

You son of Chen!!! ( Wait,what?)

Sorry that MiYoung suddenly appeared, and sorry about you guys have to listen to Chaeyeon's nagging

Readers, we love you!!! Suscribe please... *aeygyo to the max*