Prologue

This Time Will Never End

 

Nolimit has three parts, the North, the South and the Heaven. Great rulers were asked to lead the people of the three kingdoms. They weren’t chosen by the people, it was by blood and so the people had no doubts with their leaders. There were four leaders though.

The North was lead by Kim Sunggyu, the South by Jang Dongwoo and the Heaven by Lee Sungyeol. The North was called the Poolandia and the South was called the Aegyoland. The Heaven’s name was as is for the Lee Family is too lazy to change it to something else. The fourth leader is Lee Sungjong, the watcher, the guide and the one who can foresee the future. People from the North were called, Poops. Southern people were called; Aegyos and people from Heaven were called Inspirits.

Each kingdom has special abilities. People from the North are all expected to be talented such as having melodious voices and great body waves. People from the South were expected to be full of cuteness, not the cuteness that calls for a punch, though. That’s a different story. And the Inspirits were all expected to be good and obedient guides of the people.

-----

The Kim family consists of 5 members, Sunggyu; the father, Taeyeon, his wife, Hyoyeon their eldest daughter, Myungsoo, their one and only son and the youngest, Seowon. Hyoyeon was given the talent to be able to dance very well. Myungsoo on the other hand was given the talent to have very good vocal, while their youngest daughter’s ability is yet to be known. Inherited talents don’t come out ‘til 10 days before a royal person’s 19th birthday. It is pretty much the reason why Seowon’s having a hard time coping up with her siblings.

The Jang family though, consists of only 3 members, Dongwoo; the father, Sunny, the mother and their only son, Hoya. They were all given the ability to do aegyo but their son always finds it awkward to do aegyo at all times. Instead, he prefers dancing. He was almost perfect for the girls in their kingdom. The only problem was his aegyo.

The Heaven consists of kids who were born to be guides of the people. Their population isn’t that big so only a few people can afford getting some. Only those who were considered to have a high position is given the honor to have an Inspirit. They were all trained. Some were good with it and some were okay. The good ones were trained more than those who were okay. They were always the ones who are to be chosen to guide the Royal family. One of the bests, Nam Woohyun and he was Seowon’s Inspirit for almost a decade now. They have rules and it’s strictly followed.

-----

Nolimit is a very peaceful country though Aegyoland doesn’t interact much with the other parts of the country. Poolandia and the Heaven on the other hand were very well associated and the watcher, Sungjong, knew that very well and that’s what he does every day. Watch over the kingdoms and check if something’s wrong and if nothing’s wrong, he’ll just look into the future and keep himself entertained.

-----

One night, Sungjong got bored and decided to look into the future. Everything he was seeing were good stuff until one event caught his eye. He immediately went back to the present and called the rulers of both kingdoms. It was a very bad problem and he needed to solve it as soon as possible and there was only one solution.

-----

Sungjong used his special mirror to get in contact with the rulers. He needed them as soon as possible and it’s the only way he can make the message be transported quickly.

“Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungyeol!” Sungjong called their attention.

“Oh! Sungjong-ah!” The three rulers altogether said. They started to chuckle while Sungjong rolled his eyes.

“I need to see you guys as soon as possible. Something in the future isn’t right.” Their faces suddenly dropped.

“What is it about?” As always, Sungyeol would be the curious one.

“Just come. You’ll know it once you get here.”

And so the three immediately left for the sudden meeting with Sungjong.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi guys! we're sorry if we haven't updated in a very long time. like my partner (smyo43) is very busy with her studies since she's a graduating student so we're having a hard time. But don't worry since we're on our break, we might update frequently. This just a short introduction. Real story starts next week! Comments are highly appreciated :D