First Words

MAGICAL MEMORIES WITH EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Can you say mummy?” Eunji cooed to her little baby boy who only just turned 11 months old. “Ma Ma” She tried again, bobbing her head at each word.

“Babe, you’ve been doing this for the past-” Her husband enters the room with a bottle of milk in his hands while looking over at the clock on the wall. “1-2 hours” He sits down beside her, handing the bottle of milk to his son who happily beamed with his hands stretched out. “Minjin still not yet ready to say his first words, just wait okay” He smiles at her.

“But Minseok” She grumbles with a small pout forming on her lips, looking at her baby drinking his bottle while sitting up.

“Come here baby, mummy will hold you while you drink” She carries Minjin, cradling him in her arms as he looks up at her with like eyes, just like his daddy. “Gosh, why do you inherit your father’s eyes for-” She sighs playfully, turning her head to look at her flabbergasted husband.

Minseok palms his chest, precisely where his heart is. “That hurts, honey”

“And that just makes me love you more. The same reason how I fell for your daddy” She finishes off her sentence making Minseok smile lovingly at her.  

Minseok crawled up behind his wife, wrapping his arms around her waist as he rests his chin on her shoulder, looking over to watch his baby boy slowly flattering his eyes shut. He rocked both their bodies from side to side, gently, as Eunji was still holding Minjin.

When Eunji saw that he had finished his bottle and he was still

Please log in to read the full chapter