Gift of Rap (Main story)

Gift of Rap

Jiyoung's POV

I received a call from Daddy Namjoon a few moments ago. I haven't seen him in days and I was glad that we were finally going to see each other after so long. I've missed hearing his voice, his embraces, and most importantly...his lips. I knew that I have missed those full lips ever since he left to complete his album with the others. I sighed as I remembered how lonely those days were without him and all I could do was watch their M/V's and some other groups' M/V's.

/ding dong/

"He's here!" I quickly fixed my hair and clothes to make sure that I was presentable and ran to the door and opened it. There he stood, my Daddy Namjoon, he smiled with his dimples and I could have sword that my heart skipped a beat. "Eyy baby, did you miss me?"

I then smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Of course I did Daddy. Now hurry, you know that I missed you."

He laughed and quickly made his way inside my apartment. As we walked into my place hand in hand and then I sat onto his lap on the couch. I continued to wrap my arms around his tall neck and I laid my head on his shoulder, "Will there ever be a days where you and I can simply just be with each other? No interruptions at all?" 

He squeezed my hand and pulled my face gently to meet his eyes, "Baby you know that can't happen."

My shoulders drooped slightly but it changed slightly when he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I quickly gave in, missing his kisses. Our tongues fought for dominance but it always ended with him winning of course. But what do I care, as usual, we end our kisses lacking oxegen. I panted heavily as his breathing then became normal.

"But this can still happen you know?" he said in a husky voice. 

I slightly blushed at his words, even though we have been together for almost a year, I still get butterflies and shy when he gets all husky like that.

"S-shut up," I softly punched his shoulder as I looked away in embarrassment. 

He then chuckled at my sudden reaction and then stood up and looked through his duffle bag for something.

"Do you remember what day it is Jiyoung?" he asked.

I gave him a confused look and shook my head, "Not really, what day is it Daddy?"

He grinned and pulled out a box that was covered in gold wrapping paper and a purple ribbons. My jaws almost dropped when I saw the present, I then quickly covered my mouth as Daddy made his way over to me, "Oh Namjoon, you remembered?"

He then kissed me on the forehead and and buried my face in my hands. He hugged me warmly as he showed me the present. "C'mon, open it."

I slowly reached for the ribbons and discarded it to the side, I then began to dig into the wrapping paper and under it was a box, I then opened the box to see a crew neck that he knew that I was dying for ever since I frist met him.  "Oh Namjoon, you actually remembered the crew neck I wanted??" 

Daddy chuckled as he wrapped an arm around me, "There's something else too."

I then looked inside the box to see nothing else, "But I don't see anything-"

He then stopped me by pressing his lips against mine's and pushed me down onto the floor. "This is what you've really been missing haven't you baby?" 

I stared into his eyes and I couldn't help but be surprised, "Nam...joon.."

He buried his face into my neck and my arms unconsciously held onto him tightly. 

"Let's stay like this Jiyoung...just for a while," Daddy said as he was still in the same position.

I let out a sigh as I his soft hair, "Yes Namjoon."

I gave him a light peck on the cheek and smiled to myself.