Chapter 1 (Final)

Being in the Darkness.

Hyoyeon was walking down the alley with her blind walking stick. She stopped by at the back of GG (Galaxy Generation) restaurant and went to the dustbins to search for some food.

 

 

“Hey, why are you here again!?” Hyoyeon heard a sharp voice. She turned to the source of voice and stopped what she was doing.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I was just picking up some cabbages that you guys discarded.” Hyoyeon said politely.

 

 

“What’s keeping you there Jessica? Come back in! You have a lot of work to do!”

 

 

“O—okay!”

 

 

So her name is Jessica… What a sweet name. She must be a sweet person too…

 

 

“Here you go… Eat slowly.” Hyoyeon took out the cabbages she picked just now and fed the stray dogs on the streets. She feeds them every day without fail.

 

 

Hyoyeon stood up and pulled out her walking stick. She felt that someone was there too and she knows who it was.

 

 

“Jessica is that you?” Hyoyeon asked sweetly and smiled.

 

 

The person standing near Hyoyeon didn’t response but Hyoyeon walked closer to her, “Hi, I am Hyoyeon.”

 

 

“How do you know my name and how do you know it’s me?” Jessica asked coldly.

 

 

“I have really sensitive nose and I recognise the scent that you hair gives out.” Hyoyeon smiled again. Although she couldn’t see Jessica’s face, she can feel that Jessica gives out a cool aura but she’s actually a sweet person.

 

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

 

It was night time again and Hyoyeon was at the back of GG restaurant picking up some cabbages as usual. This time instead of picking those cabbages that were discarded, she picked up a plastic bag with quite an amount of fresh cabbages.

 

 

She felt someone looking at her by the back door and of course, it was Jessica. Hyoyeon tied the plastic bag and put it in her bag before walking to where the stray dogs would be at.

 

 

“Thank you, Jessica.” Hyoyeon smiled and continued to walk. Jessica was shocked.

 

 

She’s definitely a special girl…

 

 

Jessica had just knocked off and was walking down the streets to the nearest convenience store. She spotted a blonde head on the floor outside the convenience store.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked, the blonde head looked up and it was Hyoyeon. Jessica was shocked because Hyoyeon looked like a lost puppy when she looks up. She quickly helped her up and brought her to the nearest bench.

 

 

“What happened to you?” Jessica asked, trying to sound friendly.

 

 

“I was being robbed by two guys just now and they pushed me. I guess I had some scratches on my arms.” Hyoyeon said while folding her walking stick. Jessica stopped what Hyoyeon was doing and help her instead.

 

 

There was something going through Jessica’s body that she couldn’t explain what it was. This is the first time she looked at Hyoyeon so up close and she finds Hyoyeon beautiful. It was just a waste that Hyoyeon is blind.

 

 

“Don’t move, let me help you.” Jessica stopped Hyoyeon from moving and applied the antiseptic cream on her open wounds.

 

 

“Jessica, this may sound a bit rude but can I request something?” Hyoyeon asked carefully.

 

 

Jessica wanted to reject her but she couldn’t bring herself to do it so she nodded. But when she nodded, she realised Hyoyeon couldn’t see so she had to speak up.

 

 

“Go ahead.”

 

 

“Can I touch your face?”

 

 

T—Touch… my face???

 

 

Without answering Hyoyeon’s question, Jessica took Hyoyeon’s hands and put it on her face. Hyoyeon start to inspect every part of Jessica’s face.

 

 

“You are so beautiful Jessica,” Hyoyeon stopped touching Jessica’s face and smiled, leaving a clueless Jessica.

 

 

“You can’t see my face, how do you know I’m beautiful?” Jessica asked.

 

 

“I can’t use my eyes to see how beautiful you are, so I used my heart.

 

 

After Hyoyeon said that, that’s when Jessica knew that she had fallen for Hyoyeon.