Under the Diamond Sky

Beautiful Key

"Yixing stop... we need to talk" Yixing bit his lip and looked at the blond staring at him intently. "Can it wait till morning? I'm really tired out Kris."

"No." 

Yixing could feel his heart pounding away in his chest, hitting his ribcage harder and harder with each step he took towards the blond sitting on the couch. He sat down on the recliner off to the side of the couch. He eyes flickered everywhere except the leader until he saw a flash of white on the table in front of him. The dancers body froze and he was having trouble breathing, panic swelling up inside of him. He thought it was about that stupid letter he decided to write to confess his feeling but seeing it again he regrets writing it. This was it, time to face the music, to learn if Kris would like him back or even if he wanted to be friends.

"Breathe Lay, you're starting to freak out" The blond stood and crossed over to the near hyperventailing male. Kneel he grabbed Lays face and gently moved it so he could look into his eyes. "Come on Lay breathe in and out slowly for me." After a while Kris manages to calm Lay down enough to return to his spot. "Is this true?" Kris picks up the letter and passes it to the brunnett thats blushing.

"yes."

Kris grits his teeth before rubbing his temple. "Care to speak up a little bit."

"I said yes but Kris please don't hate me. I will keep it locked away I promise. I don't want to lose you as a friend not over some stupid feelings."

"Whoa whoa slow down Lay. First I don't hate you, I could never bring myself to hate you. Second you don't have to worry about losing me as a friend."

"Really?"

"Really." Kris smiles at Lay who seems to relax more and more the longer they talked. "What made you write this letter Lay?"

The dancer quirked a brow in confusion, he thought it was self explanatory. "To tell you my feelings...?"

Kris laughed and shook his head. "I meant like why now something must of happened."

Lay fought down the urge to smack himself. "Oh well yesterday you confronted me about my behavior which even I didn't really notice. Also I'm pretty sure Chen was onto me so I, with the advice of Tao, decided to confess."

The blonds lips curled up into a small smile before he got up and once again crossed over to Lay. The dancer looked up at him his own face smiling as the leader offered his hand. Pulling the dancer to his feet the blond walks him to the door where he grabs both of their coats handing Yixing his. After pulling on their coats and putting on their shoes they leave the dorm and Kris leads them to the rooftop.

"Kris? What are we doing out here? We are going to catch a cold if we stay out here."

The leader sighs before turning around to face Yixing. "Yixing... I don't... god now I know why you wrote the letter its easier to write it then to say it."

"Say what?"

"To say I don't want to be friends with you-"

Yixings gasps tears already burning his eyes before he turn to run away and hand grabs his arm.

"Yah hear me out. I already told you, you would never lose me as a friend, I just want us to be more then that. I like you Yixing. I know it doesn't match your feelings of love, at least not yet, but I want to be with you. After I read the letter containing your feelings for me I thought about everything. How I feel inexpicably happy around you, how you understand me when no one else does. I want to give us a chance, a real chance. So what I'm saying is Zhang Yixing will you be my boyfriend?"

Lay quickly nods his head before throwing his arms around the blond giant releasing the tears he had been holding. He feels Kris chuckle with his face laid against the blonds chest.

"Lets get you back inside before you catch a cold."

"Really you dragged me out here to ask me out only to drag me back inside?"

"Hey asking someone out under the diamond night sky is romantic!" Kris began to scratch the back of his neck as he watched the dancer silently laugh.

"Alright dragon calm down. Lets go get warmed up." He winks and dashes away leaving Kris to blink at the empty space in front of him. When the blond realizes what happened he runs after him swiftly catching up thanks to his long legs.

"Yah Unicorn you won't get away from me that easily." Kris grabs him from behind and laughs when the younger struggles in his grip. The giant makes his way through the dorm to his room.

"Yifan where are you taking me?" A soft pat to the shuts him up.

"Shush the others are sleeping and I'm taking you to my room so we can cuddle."

"Cuddle?"

"Yeah what better way to warm up by sharing body heat."

The dancer blushes at the thought of their bodies so close together. The giant softly lays the younger down reaching down to remove his shoes along with Yixings and throwing their jackets to the corner. He then hops over the boys body and wraps his arms around him from behind and pulls him closer. Rubbing his nose against the back of Yixings neck he feels the younger shudder against his body.

"Sooo cold Yifan." Feeling lips curl into a smirk he turns around the dragons arms and smacks his chest. 

"Alright, alright I'll stop." The leader reaches down and pulles the covers over them and somehow manages to get even closer to Yixing. 

"Goodnight Yixing"

"Night Yifan." The dancer smiles as he feels a pair of lips press against his forehead. He had to remember to thank Tao for giving him the idea of the letter, and to go to the bank because its going to end in a gucci trip.

 


 

AN: Completely unedited so sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Also not that use to so much dialogue so if you guys have any pointers please let me know. I'm not completely happy with this but hey trying to get my writing groove back. Only 6 more subbies till your bonus content is unlocked!

Once again thank you to all that read this and enjoyed it hopefully I'll get to read some lovely comments from you :D