Henry

You and I (a series of Super Junior one-shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun takes the stage with his voice: "Oh Tai wan mei Ni yan li wo chu xian Oh Bu rang shui Ti wa zai ni shen bian Woo a oh!" 

Henry's voice jumps in, carring throughout the stadium. "Ni de mei yan Ni de ce lian Ni de jing jian Ni de wu mei Ni de yiqie Congtou dao wei wu yilunxain." You sing along with the guys on stage as you have been doing for all the previous songs. You can't believe that you are actually here at a Super Junior concert with all 15 members of the SJ family. Henry's voice rings out: "Boom boom boom. Can I get another clap clap clap. Let's go! Shake your body, move your body, pick your feet up. I'ma move to the groove baby, I'ma go all out..." You continue singing and dancing as the song progresses to the end. 

The beat of the music ends and all of the other members come on stage to gather near all the SJ-M members, who are drinking water from bottles to sate their thirst from all the exertion. Leeteuk steps forward addressing the audience, the interpreter translating his words. "Is everyone having fun?" The audience gives a roar of confirmation. Leeteuk continues. "Good, because now it's time for one of your favorite things. Today, Henry is going to pick a girlfriend." Henry gives him a cheeky grin and then starts to walk down the runway part of the stage to search for a 'girlfriend'. If only he would pick you...

Ever since you saw him perform in "Don't Don", you've considered him to be your bias. He's so talented and you've greatly admired his determination in dealing with the whole "only 13" thing. You never could understand why certain "ELFs" exclude Zhou Mi and him from the group. Thanks to those "fans" your favorite has to deal with discrimination and scrutiny. He can't be on the official Super Junior poster or be even an official part of Super Junior. You just can't figure out why anyone would hate on those two extremely talented individuals. You remember when Henry seemed almost at his breaking point. You just couldn't understand why people were so cruel to them... You still can't understand. In your heart it'll always be 15...

As Henry continues to walk down the stage, his eyes connect with yours. You feel yo

Please log in to read the full chapter