002: Halcyon Days Ep. 1 and Happy Birthday Part 2

►► Halcyon || SM's New Girl Group

   2 girls may be safe as of right now, but after all, this IS meant to be fun... prepare to see chaos! A/N: WE HAVE VJ NAMES NOW! Their names and dialogue is all in black! In case, I'll key their names at the end!

kids-bedroom-designs-for-two-children-fr

   Faith somehow wandered here, looking for her future room instead of doing the mission. As how girly she is, she doesn't have a thing for accessories much. "Jewelry... ugh," she mumbled thinking of that. Her VJ Joonki (yeah I'm giving them names now XD Elina, Minjee, your VJ's names are Inpyo and Minjoo) was a little surprised at that, as he kind of giggled. She looked back at him and the camera, laughing along with the slip. She did like this room, except she already knew who was gonna get which room, considering by color. She isn't a blue fan in all honesty. She noticed a sticky note on the lamp. It read, "The members Minjee and Miah will reside in this room." "Ah boya, their already picking rooms!" she threw a little fit, making Joonki laugh. So, she started throwing off the pillows to search for the accessory. Joonki stoke up a conversation with her as she searched. "I know this is a little early to ask Faith-sshi, but who's your ideal type?" "My ideal?... Mollayo?" she laughed at her own response. She thought about the question, finally giving an answer. "VIXX's N~" "Maybe a love message to him then?" Joonki raised his eyebrow. "Eyyy~" she smiled. Faith sighed, knowing that she'd might as well go along with it. "N-oppa, naega chowayo~ Saranghae~... " she said in a cute voice. To make it even more cute and silly, she did a heart and a wink. "Greasy~" Joonki replied, pretending to barf in disgust. "It's not GREASY. It's KAWAII~" Eventually she found a black box. "FINALLY FOUND IT~" and started to sing MBLAQ's Oh Yeah, and Joonki laughed. Inside the box, was a cute necklace with a bird on it. She giggled, as it reminded her of Twitter.

stonesthrowmanor_Gardn%20herb_h.jpg

   Unlike the other 3 girls we've read about already, these two decided to stick together for more efficiency. Because of their slight silly personalities, of course they'd talk on the way. "Hey unnie, what do you think the accessory looks like?"  "That's a good question... I bet they look like something related to plants? I mean we are surronded by them right now." RooA gestured. She turned her head to look at her VJ Sungin to see if she'll react to her statement, and she got an encouraging smile as a response. "I bet they're in of those potted plants! That's what people usually do to hide their spare keys!" Rian exclaimed and she quickly skipped over to the nearest plant. She titled the pot, but pouted when she found nothing. She put down the pot on the edge of the stairs and called RooA over to help her out. "I hope they didn't hide them in dirt... I wouldn't want to wear it if that's the case. Nasty." RooA grimaced as she started peeking through the pots of plants. Rian, on the other hand, put down her third pot, but when she raised her head, she noticed something reflecting sunlight hanging on two leaves. "UNNIE!!!!! I found an accessory!!!" she quickly hopped up the stairs to show RooA the earrings she found. On the way up, she accidently knocked over a pot, and it shattered into pieces. "Oh no!!!" Rian gasped. "What was that...?" RooA said nervously and she went to join her friend. "I broke it... Woops! You're not going to broadcast this right...?" Rian addressed to her VJ Jongsuk (NO NOT THE ACTOR XD). "It depends... If you reveal a few facts about yourself, I might try to convince the others to delete this scene," Jongsuk said. He was trying really hard not to burst out in laughter at her clumsiness. "Ehh.... I will start jumping around crazily if you ever give me a big amount of chocolate, cotton candy, ice cream, and bubble tea!!!" Rian blurted out, her eyes were shinning as if they were reflecting the light shinning from the stars. "You look like you're craving for them as we speak," he chuckled.  "By the way, I'm not deleting the footage. You were too funny in it!" Rian pouted in dissapointment. She got fooled. "Hey Rian, if I manage to find my accessory, will you trade yours with me? Your earrings look too cool." RooA said as she admired the earrings Rian showed her. "Sure thing! I'll even help you find yours~" Rian took her unnie's hand and started pulling her everywhere to find another accessory. "Is there even another accessory here?" RooA asked Sungin. "I'll answer you, if you answer my question. What do you like? Name the first thing to comes to mind." she answered. "Ehh.." RooA started thinking quickly as she tries to find an answer. There are too many things she likes. "Gadgets. I like collecting gadgets!" she blurted out. "Gadgets? What do you mean?" she asked for more details. "Well I have an Iphone 5, a Glaxy SIII, hmmm.... an Ipod generation 5, and even a Nintendo 3DS!!" "Wow. Do you really need two phones?" she chuckled. "Anyways, there's one left, so have fun finding it!" Both girls were roaming around the garden to find the accessory, but didn't seem to have much results after 10 minutes. Luckily, Rian has a good eye at spotting shiny objects. "Unnie! I think I found it! Come over here!" she waved at RooA. There was a pair of clover earrings that were pinned onto a leaf. "Wow, you're really good at this!" RooA complimented. They exchanged their accessories and walked back inside. Guess these two make a really good team. 

  

5 accessories gone, and only 2 more to go. Who will be the unlucky ones to be punished? 

Evelyn had stopped at the dinning room, because her instincts took her there. She checked from under the table, in the curtains, on the chandalier..., but there was still nothing. She started scratching her head in confusion. "That's odd... My instincts are never wrong though..." Evelyn said aloud. "Perhaps it's in another room Evelyn-sshi." her VJ, Sangil, said, trying to deceive her. Evelyn looked at him skeptically, and decided to search the room thoroughly. She somehow senses that Sangil is lying to her. "Aren't you going to go to another room?" he asked. "Nope~ Your face gives out the fact that you're lying by the way. I'm almost 100% positive it's somewhere here! Until the whole room is flipped around, I won't give up!Evelyn said confidently. Sangil chuckled at her determination. Guess his attempt of fooling her did not really work. She pushed the chairs onto one side of the room, so that she can have a better view. "Do you need help Evelyn-sshi?" Sangil asked. This time, he was really sincere. Seeing the determination in this girl, he didn't have the heart to fool her again, and also, he really at acting and lying. "That will be nice... but what's the catch?" Evelyn eyed him suspiciously. "Well I was really genuine when I said I would help you, but since you put it this way... Just answer my question, and I'll give you a hint. With that pretty face of yours, I'm sure you've been in at least one relationship, but what's the exact number?"Oh, three." she simply answered. "It's somewhere where it's hot if you put a lot." Sangil said. Evelyn took a look around to see what could be hot, and she spotted the pepper shaker. "No way..." she laughed. She took the pepper shaker in her hands and opened it from the bottom. Pepper fell out of the shaker, and so did a silver bracelet. "Wow, how lucky, you found the most expensive accessory. Plus it's your birthday. Congrats." Sungil said. "Thanks," Evelyn smiled in satisfaction and victory. "But I'm not cleaning this mess up!" she pointed at the pepper that was now lying on the table.

With only one accessory to go, who will be the final lucky girl who will avoid punishment?

Yoonji was walking around the dorm for a while already; she was still wondering where she should start the search, but then music from the practice room caught her attention. Exo's Mama was blasting from the speakers in the room, which attracted Yoonji towards the room. She got slightly distracted by the music, and somewhat forgot she had to search for accessories. Mama was coming to an end, and Growl was starting to play. "Oh my God! Oh my God! It's Growl!!!" she squealed in happiness. What can we say? This girl loves dancing. Her VJ tried really hard not to remind her about the accessory game, as he was curious of Yoonji's dancing skills. It'll be a great time to show her skills since they were filming. Who knows, this might get her a lot of fans. After finishing the last move of Growl, Yoonji sat on the floor smiling to herself. "You really do like dancing don't you?" her VJ Gyubin said. "Haha yeah,well there's a reason for why I'm the main dancer of Halcyon hehe. This was really fun! I love this practice room! It's almost even better than the one in SM! The sunlight from the window adds a great touch!" Yooji chuckled. "Well, it's obvious you have a lot of talent. I'm sure you'll be able to collaborate with many artists in the future. Do you have a few you would love to work with in particular?" Gyubin asked. "Hmm... If it's dancing, then I would definitely want to dance with Lay or Taemin. Oh my god, that would be so awesome if that happens in the future!!!!" she squealed with excitement. Another song was about to play, but before Yoonji could start dancing again, Gyubin interrupted her. "As much as I love seeing you dance, you still have to find an accessory before your other group members find them." "OH SHOOT! I forgot about that! Why didn't you remind me from the start?!Yoonji pouted, but Gyubin just shrugged"I better hurry up or else I'll get the punishment!" she said to herself and jogged out of the practice room. 

The last accessory is hidden in this room, but who will be the one to get it first? 

Mia has been looking almost everywhere around the dorm, including the bathroom. The only place she did not check yet is the walk-in closet. Her VJ, Minju, had told her that there is only one accessory left. "Minju-sshi, do you know where I haven't checked yet? Can you please help me? You saw that I searched practically everywhere already!" Mia looked at her with big eyes. "Fine, if you didn't look so cute right now, I wouldn't help you.You haven't checked the walk-in closet yet." Minju said. "Oh! Gomawo unnie! I better hurry up before someone gets there first!" Mia said and walked towards the closet. Little did she know, there was another girl who was eavesdropping on their conversation. Mia wasn't the only one who checked everywhere around the house, Jei did so too. Jei got tired of looking after searching many rooms. She and her VJ Ahri, happened to see Mia and Minju when they were walking around the door. Seeing she didn't have much luck with searching, Jei tried to see if Mia's VJ would give a hint. Her own VJ didn't want to give any hints. "Come on Ahri-sshi! I remember there's a short-cut to the closet! Let's go before Mia gets her hand on the accessory!Ahri laughed at Jei's sneaky side and followed her. Luckily for Jei, Mia took the longer way to get to the closet, so for sure, Jei got there before she did. "Let's see... If I were an accessory where would I be...?" Jei said to herself. There were already a few clothing hanging in the racks. "If I turn the closet upside down, do I have to put everything back to order?" Jei asked Ahri. "Well, the rules didn't say anything about that so, knock yourself out haha. Just don't throw anything on me!" Ahri joked. The very second after Ahri gave her permission, Jei started taking down the clothing that where hanging, hoping something might fall out of them. She frowned after ransacking one part of the walk-in closet. Drawers were open, and there was still no accessories. When, she walked over to another part to ransack, the closet doors suddenly burst open with a panting Mia. "Oh Jihyung unnie! Oh no I better hurry up now!!!" Mia started to panick. Seeing Mia walk in, Jei became even more alert. She was determined to find the last accessory, no matter what cost. Both girls started turning the closet upside down, and running around everywhere. Both of their VJs gave each other a worried look; they didn't know these girls would turn the closet into such a messy place. Ahri even started regretting giving Jei permission to do so. Suddenly, Mia squealed in happiness when she saw a shiny object in a drawer. "Minju!!! Minju!!! I found the last accessory!!!Mia jumped in happiness and pointing at the opened drawer. Minju was happy for her, but she gestured her to hurry up and take it, thus ending the game. Sadly for Mia, when Jei saw her pointing at the drawer without taking the accessory. She ran and practically threw herself there and snatched it away while Mia was happy dancing. "Sorry Mia, but I really don't want to get punished. I'll make it up to you one day," Jei winked at her as she held the titanium ring. Mia's happy face immediately turned into a sad one; she looked at her VJ, but Minju simply shrugged. "Sorry Mia, unfortunately, there aren't any rules against what Jei did. You really did have to take it in order to win." 

When the final accessory was found, the PD called all members to assemble in the home theatre of the dorm. Slowly, one by one, the girls filled up the theatre. 

"Oh!! You guys found the accessories too! Congrats girls~" Faith said cheerfully. Most of the girls who found accessories were chatting amongst themselves, with the exception of Elina of course. What can you do? She doesn't really like to join group conversations. The two girls who didn't find anything were sitting together on comfy leather seats, sulking, and were feeling nervous of the punishment that will come upon them. The accessory owners had put down their found treasures onto a table. "Is there anyone who wants to exchange their accessory with me? I don't really like this ring very much." Jei said. The other girls didn't really like to exchange theirs, so most of them just gave her an awkward smile. Suddenly, Elina came up to the table, took Jei's ring, and left her ring in its place. "Omo! Gomawo Elina! You're the best!" Jei hugged Elina, who stiffened and cringed. She stared at Jei, telling her to let go, but the stare got misunderstood for a glare. Guess someone isn't a big fan of skinship. Sensing the tension in the room, Evelyn tried to lighten up the room. "Anyways... So, eh.. PD-sshi, what is the punishment you had planned for the two members?" Evelyn asked. "Well," the PD clapped his hands together. "The losers of this mission have to convince the public that they're the ultimate ship of Halcyon!" "What? I don't want to do this!" Yoonji pouted. "No offense Mia, it's not that I don't like you, it's just embarrassing trying to convince the public this way." "None taken unnie! I think the same as you on this! Do we really have to do it?" Mia pouted to the PD. The PD tried really hard not to give in. "Well... We do have a back up punishment... But it involves parachutes, planes, and jumping..." the PD made up something quickly to scare the girls. "Let's just get this over with then..." Mia gulped at the PD's words. She and Yoonji walked away in a corner to discuss what to do, while the other girls were looking at them curiously. "I wonder what they'll do..." Rian said. "Me too... I hope they find a cute ship name" RooA giggled. After a few minutes, Mia and Yoonji came back to the group and signaled that they were ready. The main camera man adjusted the angle, and signaled them that they can start their punishment. "Annyeong everyone!" Mia and Yoonji said at the same time. "I'm Mia and I loooooove my Yoonji unnie a lot!" Mia said with forced enthusiasm and hugged Yoonji. "I'm Yoonji! And I'm craaaaaaazy over Mia!!" Yoonji said with a huge smile plastered on her face. In her eyes, you can clearly see that she's being tortured in all this. "And togetherWE'RTHYOONMCOUPLE!" Yoonji and Mia said simultaneously and formed a heart with their arms. At the same time, they pretended to look deeply into each others' eyes and tried really hard not to laugh, while most of the camera crew, the PD, and  most of Halcyon were bursting into laughter and tears. If you watched this episode, you can clearly tell they were forced to do this, so it made this situation even more hilarious. "Hahahaha! Good job girls, I guess," the PD wipped a tear. "You should consider yourself lucky; the future punishments we have installed are even worst! Anyways, I think all nine of you did a really good job in the accessory search. It's about time for a nice dorm tour!"Before we do that, can we play hide and seek? This dorm is huge and it's been years I haven't played this game!" Rose suggested her idea that has popped up in her mind when she was done searching for accessories. "Eh, sure, why not? This was not planned in the schedule, but we have time to fit this in, but let's restrict the game to 10 minutes. And also, you can go anywhere you want, except for the kitchen. We don't want you girls to destroy it! Seeing what Mia and Jei did to the closet, we're being more cautious now! Who wants to be the seeker?" the PD asked. Everyone looked amongst themselves, but no one volunteered. Evelyn then suggested they played rock, paper, scissors to determine it. "GAWI, BAWI, BO!" Everyone shoved out their hands. Right at the first round, 5 members were safe. There were only Faith, RooA, and Jei left. After a few more rounds (yes, all three of them kept putting out the same thing), Faith was the one who became the seeker. "...3,2,1. Ready or not, here I come!" Faith counted for a minute. 

Rian hid behind the curtains in the dining room; Evelyn hid in between two plants in the garden; Jei and Mia hid  under a pile of clothes they threw around in the walk-in closet; Yoonji went to hide at the top of the slide of the dorm's swimming pool; RooA went up the patio, and hid behind two chairs, hoping Faith would not come here to check; Rose went to the arcade room and hid behind an arcade machine, she really had the urge to play when she was waiting for Faith to find her; and Elina decided to go to a room, the AC and covered herself with a blanket at one of the top bunks, she took the opportunity to take a quick nap while waiting to be found. (The camera crew filmed them going to their hiding spots, and then left to follow Faith when she was done counting)   

Faith wasn't really bad at hide and seek. She first found the leader of Halcyon, because she heard someone sneeze in the bushes. "Oh darn! Am I the first to be found? The leaves were really itching my nose!"  The leader chuckled. Afterwards, when Faith entered the closet, she found Jei and Mia easily. She first found Jei when she tripped over her in the pile of clothes. They were both laughing crazily, and this caused Mia to giggle under the pile of clothes. "I couldn't help it! Your laughter is too contagious!!!" Mia started laughing even harder when Faith found her. With 5 minutes left to the clock, Faith, along with the help of the members who have been found, they found Rian. It was pretty easy, her feet were showing at the bottom of the curtains. At the end of ten minutes, 4 members were left unfound, and they were RooA, Elina, Rose, and Yoonji. They have chosen their hidden place wisely, and well, luck was on their side. When Faith along with Evelyn, Mia, Jei, and Rian found Rose, they found her playing at an arcade machine when they entered the game room. "Just one more game! I'm almost near beating my highscore!" Rose said without taking her eyes off the screen. "You can play later! We still need to find Yoonji, RooA, and Elina!" Faith explained to her. Rose relunctantly let go of the buttons of the machine and followed her group members. When they passed by the room where Elina was sleeping in, they felt a strong cold breeze coming from the room's AC. They entered the room and heard soft breathing coming from an upper distance, and that is how they found Elina. "Elina, we're still filiming for the Halcyon days, come on!"Evelyn shook her to wake her up. Elina rubbed her eyes, and looked at them with sleepy eyes, but got off the bunk and followed them. Elina wasn't the only one that dozed off in this game; it was the same case for RooA too. The relaxing breeze at the patio was simply perfect to take a nap. Instead of hiding behind the two chairs, she fell asleep on them. "Come on Yoonji unnie! Wake up sleepy head! We're done playing hide and seek! It's time for the dorm tour!" Rian woke up her friend. RooA woke up confusingly, but still followed the members to find Yoonji. Yoonji is really good at this game. Nobody had ever thought of checking the pool. "I may have lost the accessory challenge, but you have to admit, I'm the queen of hide and seek!" she said proudly when they discovered her at the top of the swimming pool's slide.   

"Well, thank you for the great footage idea Rose! I'm sure the fans will love this episode! Now, we're just going to film some footage of your dorm, some footage of your new rooms, and we'll be done for the day!" the PD said. Most girls were smiling with joy. The show has been fun so far, but it was tiring. The PD led the girls to everywhere around the dorm, except the kitchen and the bedrooms. Every member of Halcyon were impressed by the size, and design of their dorm. "I'm pretty sure we have the nicest dorm in the whole Kpop industry! I mean we have practically EVERYTHING." RooA said when the group reached the 3rd floor, which was where the bedrooms were situated. "Do we get to choose our own bedrooms?" Jei asked, and the others nodded in agreement. They were all curious of where they would live from now on. "Well, based on other experience with groups, for sure, there will be a room where everybody will throw themselves at, so to prevent that from happening, we already planned out the rooms for you. The only thing you really get to choose is who sleeps on the top and who sleeps on the bottom." The PD then led the girls to the first bedroom"Rose and Mia will be sleeping here. By the looks in your eyes, you look as though you want to go check out the room right away. You'll have time for that later after I show the other rooms too." A few girls were squealing in happiness when they saw the second bedroom. "Omo~ I hope I'm in this room! It's so pretty! And there are even windows next to each bed!!" Yoonji said in excitement. "Well, you're very lucky Yoonji, because you are one of the residents of this room! Along with Evelyn, Jei and Rian!" the PD announced. "Now, let's head over the the third room." Faith and RooA were excited to see what their future rooms will look like, since they were one of the remaining ones who are still roomless. Elina on the other hand, still had her poker face on. It must take a lot for her to show some excitement. "Oh my god!! We even have an extra bed!! How lucky!!" Faith cheered when she entered the room. "It's looks almost like the room I always wanted when I was a kid! This is so awesome!" RooA smiled widely. "The room next to this one is the manager's room, but I don't think we need to show that to the viewers haha. Anyways, your VJs will follow you guys as you go check out your rooms for real and even jump on the beds if you want," the PD joked. "We'll call you back downstairs later for the ending shot of this episode. Have fun!" 

In bedroom one, Mia and Rose seemed to be having a lot of fun already. "We can stay up all night when we don't have schedules, and we can also watch movies!!!" Mia said excitedly. "That'll be a great idea! I hope you don't mind, but I prefer turning on the AC instead of opening the windows. I'm not a huge fan of bugs and insects." Rose grimaced. "That's alright! Because I'm like you too!" Mia let out a sigh of relief. She wouldn't know what to do if Rose was the type to open the window often. The room might have bugs flying or crawling in! "You know what we should also do? We should definitely watch movies together when we can't sleep at night!" Mia suggested. "That would be an awesome idea! Are you a fan of scary movies cause I am a huge fan of them!" "Scary movies... Eh... Yeah sure I'm okay with that." Mia forced a smile, deep down, she absolutely disliked scary movies. They're just too scary, but seeing her new roommate this excited, she didn't want to admit she was scared of them. Other than the scary movies factor, these two seem like they will get along really well, and will for sure become great friends. They didn't really mind who takes which bed, so they flipped a coin to decide. Rose would sleep on the bottom 

In bedroom two, the four girls were equally as excited as Rose and Mia. They however, ran in to take dibs on the beds they wanted. Yoonji, Rian, and Jei got into the room first, and Evelyn was the last one to enter. Yoonji immediately climbed on the top left bunk and she was beaming with a wide smile. "I always wanted to sleep on a upper bunk bed, but never got the chance. Now I can though!" Jei took the lower bunk situated right under Yoonji's bed. She liked the the big window that was on the wall perpendicular to the beds. "Omo! Look at the view!! Dibs on this bed! It's the closest to this giant window! We can even look at the stars!"  As for Rian, she felt kind of lazy and didn't really feel like climbing up the bunk, so she sat down on the lower right bunk. Evelyn on the other hand just stood there staring at her bandmates and bit her lip nervously. "Evelyn unnie, what's wrong? Don't you like the room?" Rian asked when she noticed the leader standing there quietly. "Eh... I'm afraid of heights..." she admit, since the only remaining bed was the upper bunk. "Oh? Then take my bed, I don't mind. I just felt a bit lazy to climb up haha." Rian got off her bed and climbed up. "Here you go unnie!" she said. "Gomawo Rian! You're too nice!" Evelyn thanked her dongsaeng. She didn't know how to survive if she really had to climb up to sleep every night. 

In bedroom three, it wasn't as noisy compared to the two others. Elina had decided to take the bunk where she took a nap. "I'm going to take this bunk." Elina simply said and pointed at the bed she wanted. Faith and RooA on the other hand, responsed in a nod and decided to take the opposite side of the room. They were slightly intimidated by Elina, especially more since the skinship incident with Jei. "Which bed do you want Faith? I'm really okay with either one. Since you're younger than me, I'll be a nice unnie and let you choose first." RooA offered. "Oh? You're so nice RooA unnie! Gomawo! Hmm.... I think I'll take the upper bunk! That way, I can have an even better view when it's a starry night!" Faith smiled adorably. Jei isn't the only stargazer; she and Faith will probably go to the patio together to stargaze when the sky is clear enough for stars to appear. "I hope you girls won't mind, but I kind of have a collection of plushies (the picture is only a part of the collecction xD). Would it be alright if I put them in the empty bed?" RooA said while twirling a strand of hair. "I don't mind, but leave some space for me too! I will at least put my powerpuff girls plushies and some others!" The two girls were fangirling about their plushies, but forgot to ask their other roommate whether it was okay to use the extra bed. "I mean... That is if you're okay with that Elina unnie." RooA said slightly nervously. "Yeah, if you don't want to, it's fine with us!" Faith stuttered a little bit. Elina simply shrugged, meaning she didn't mind at all. Faith and RooA felt relieved and continued chatting. 

The PD had let the girls have about half an hour of fun in their new rooms, so he decided it was time to call them down the finish the final shot of episode 1. "Girls! Come down to the kitchen please! We'll finish the last shot, and then you can have some time to have fun in your dorm after we leave!" The girls came down to the kitchen in no time. They were wondering what they would have to do for this shot. "So that was basically the first episode of Halcyon Days. It was fun wasn't it? We will have much more fun in the future, and much more funny punishment for our dear members." the PD said to the camera. "But! Before we say goodbye, we have one more thing planned for you, well, mostly for Halcyon's leader Evelyn." He gestured an assistant to go get something from the fridge. It happens to be a cake! Right when the cake came to view, the rest of Halcyon started singing the birthday song with their amazing voices: "Seng il chook ha hamni da! Seng il chook ha hamni da~ Sarang ha nuen Evelyn~! Seng il chook ha hamni da!!!" they clapped their hands. "The cake is blueberry flavored in side along with some chocolate. We also chose white because it's your favorite color. Our staff contacted your friend Hyorin; we knew you were close. She was the one who told us to purchase this." the PD explained. "As for the other girls, you can also eat it, and it's a way for us to congratulate you on your debut!" "Omo! Kamsahamnida everyone! This is the best birthday ever!" Evelyn was really touched by the gift and the members singing to her. She blew out the candles and made a wish for success of Halcyon. 

"Well, that is all for the first episode of Halcyon Days! Stay tune for future episodes!" the PD wrapped up the show, while Halcyon was busy cutting the cake. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: My gosh, I'm so sorry that Part 2 took me so long! I got incredibly lazy, plus I have 3 projects, so we have a co-author now >.< She honestly did a HUGE chunk of this part, so thank you~ Considering I love talking to you girls, do you have any suggestions for punishments (OTHER THAN BUNGEE JUMPING, PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF THE MEMBER'S FEARS) ? I'd love to hear them ^^ Anyway,  hope you enjoyed part 2~

VJ names: Elina (Inpyo), Minjee (Minjoo), Faith (Joonki), Rian (Jongsuk), RooA (Sungin), Evelyn (Sangil), Yoonji (Gyubin), Mia (Minju), Jei (Ahri)

SONG OF THE DAY: SNSD/Girls' Generation's 'Mr. Mr.'

SANGCHERO KKAEJIN, YURJIOGAKDO, BYEORI DOENEUN NEO, MR MR, MR MR~
I love the song so much, it's become my favorite song by GG~