002: Halcyon Days Ep. 1 and Happy Birthday Part 1

►► Halcyon || SM's New Girl Group

February 15th, 2014 8:00 AM

   After the news of them having their debut, they of course told the news to their family and friends, such as EXO's Kai and VIXX's Hyuk, who had to congratulate both Faith and Mia. For the last few days, the girls have been trying to get close to each other. As of right now, it's been quite a success. They know a lot about each other now: Faith's crazy, Yoonji's a perfectionist, Mia's a late thinker, and so on. However, it's taking a while for bonding with Elina, as she is just like VIXX's Leo. However with determination, they all made a vow to bring Elina into the family as well.

C062-30000-101-999998616095825000-2e48bf


  Today was their 1st filming of 'Halcyon Days', and they were driving to their dorm to film. In the car, they settled with age order, so they sat like this:

(Yes I took the time to make this XD)

Because it's their 1st time looking at their dorm, they were very excited, they couldn't shut up! Right now, EXO-sunbaenim's 'Growl' was playing, and holy crap they were jamming in there. "Eurerong, eurerong, eurerong dae~ " Jei, Miah, and Rian chorused. " Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla~" Ever their manager, Hyung Seok joined in the fun! "Tto dareun neukdaedeuri bolsera, neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara, pum sogen budeureopge neoreul ango, neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpokhaejigo~" Faith and Yoonji joined in by rapping Chanyeol's part, laughing when it reminded them of Rap Byun on EXO's Showtime. Finally, their dorm came into view. All of them oogled at the wonderful looking dorm, as if it's a mansion!

zonghe95962900090.jpg
   Just outside the dorm, they spotted some staff and of course, cameras. "Alright girls, we're here~" Evelyn shouted. All 10 of them went out the car and into the film set. Before they started filming, their hair stylists, Song ChanHo and Kim Seuk Hye, and their intern makeup artist, Kim Shin Yeong, touched up the girls' hair and makeup. The girls also got to coversate with their other staff, such as Kim Dahyun and Yu Hamin. Heck, even Minjee got along with Byeon Seo Eun because of their love of nail art! And with that, it simply started their 1st reality show.
 
  "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Halcyon imnida~" the girls cheered and started clapping. Some of the girls got silly and started doing peace signs and all kinds of things before settling down. "Well, to start out we'll just intoduce ourselves starting from the left." Evelyn left it simply. "Ne annyeonghaseyo, joneun 2nd maknae Rian imnida~" "Annyeonghaseyo joneun RooA imnida." "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Halcyon's Silly and Kawaii Baby Faith imnida~" Faith decided to add an obsurd nickname for laughs, which of course succeeded~ With that, the rest decided to add nicknames as well. "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Halcyon's Dancing Machine Maknae Minjee imnida, " "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun y Pearl Jei imnida~" "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Halcyon's Composer Elina imnida." "Ne annyeonghaseyo, joneun Lead Rapper Yoonji~" "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun..." Mia paused for a second to think of a nickname, yet everyone laughed. "Mia imnida~" "Ne annyeonghaseyo, joneun Leader Evelyn imnida~" So that an awkward situation wouldn't happen, the PD passed them a mission card right away. "A mission already?" Rian slightly whined. "Just when I thought I was the one who was gonna whine the first," Faith replied, giving a laugh. "For your 1st mission as a small dorm tour, head inside your dorm and search for the 7 accessories that have Halcyon on them. However the 2 who don't get an accessory will be given a punishment!" Miah read the mission card. "That's pretty evil for the start, PD-nim," Jei said with all honesty. The PD immediately snickered the moment she said that. "Shii, juk~" RooA wanted to start already, as she wanted to explore the dorm. So with that, they set off with individual VJs to search for 7 accessories.
 
Red Sofas for Different Look : Fabulous Red Sofas Minimalist Modern Style Spacious Living Room .< >
  Elina decided to wander here because of how small it was, making it seem pretty quiet. To her it was pretty simplistic, yet comfortable, and nothing flashy. Her VJ decided to ask her a few questions, as they needed to reveal information on the show. He asked a simple question, " What do you do when you don't have practices?" "I usually just play soccer with friends or read a book there. It's relaxing." she simply replied. She looked around the room to find an accessory, but of course you have to search throughly to find something as small as earrings. However, she hadn't looked under in REALLY hidden spots. So, she decided to look behind the TV and there, was a ring box. With that, already 1 of the 7 accessories had been found. The ring inside was a gold and platinum mix, with a diamond in a center. It in all honesty didn't suit her, as she rather likes darker colors. All the girls had been told that they could keep the jewelry as well, so that was a plus to her.
2013-Modern-Kitchens-1332.jpg
   With her love of the color purple, Minjee somehow wandered into the kitchen. She LOVED the look of it, simplistic, yet empty-looking. She had the slight feeling that the staff hid it in the weirdest places thanks to Running Man, so looked in the refridgerator. Yet it wasn't there! Her VJ was smiling the whole time, as he was the one who hid the accessory in the kitchen in the first place! She looked at him suspiciously and said to the camera, "Don't tell me, YOU'RE the one who hid it in here?" Her VJ immediately snickered, and couldn't control his smile. So, Minjee decided to use him a little. Looking in random places, she always looked at him as a hot-or-cold meter. Getting close to the purple cabinet, he was hesitating, giving out the fact that it was in there. Minjee opened up the cabinet and there was, a bigger box than Elina's. Inside, it had a beautiful necklace, although more suitable for weddings. She was OK with the necklace, but she wanted to find a snapback more. So, she decided to hold onto it for now, and trade it with anyone who has one. With that, she exited the kitchen to go find more accessories to snag on.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Don't worry, this isn't the end! I'm actually making Episode 1 of Halcyon Days REALLY long, so for now here's part 1! It may take a little while to do the rest of it (there may be some catfights BTW), but you girls will be happy, right? Some of our characters will share a part, but if so then I'll make the paragraph so that their parts are pretty equal. So the 6 of you, don't worry! Part 2 I think will have the rest of you gals! :D

SONG OF THE DAY: Seo In Guk's 'My Baby U' (I don't know if there is a music video for the song, so I found one with lyrics :D I only have this stuck in my head thanks to Sungjae >.< )