oo4

I Ship Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol-ah!" I push my way through all the reporters and media. Why am I being surrounded by them?

.

.

.

I actually have no idea. I would ask them, but then it would cause a wave of questions. Just a few more steps, and then into the van.

I push my way out of the swarm and quickly rush into the EXO van. The driver-ajhussi quickly starts the car and drives off.

There is still a question bothering me, as I'm being driven to EXO's dorm. What were those reporters surrounding me for? Was it regarding Roommate? Or EXO? Did I get into a scandal I didn't know of?

"Um, manager hyung–" I start but he cuts me off.

"You're wondering why the media is after you?" It's like he read my mind.

"Neh." I nod. 

Then manager hyung explains to me that Sulli-sunbae was allegedly seen at our comeback showcase. He tells me that a fan claims she was cheering for EXO, especially me, making the media think she likes me. Pfft... what a bunch of baloney, I walked Sulli home that night, she couldn't have gone to our concert and got back to the building so quickly, right? She told me she was suppose to meet someone there anyway, so the rumors must just be some fan trying to get his or her 15 minutes of fame.

Poor Jinri, the reporters seem to be after her a lot these days. Maybe I should pay her a visit to clear up things? Yes, I should. 

Haha, Sulli liking me? Doesn't seem plausible. If anything it would be Luhan. He's her favorite member. And she says she likes guys with a lot of aegyo. So that would be like Baekhyun. Er, why do I know this? Yah, Park Chanyeol! You spend too much time on the Internet! There is no way Sulli likes me like that... Haha, that's funny. No, it's hilarious. Silly media. Yeah, silly media...

 

 

I Ship Us | 웃♥유 | Ch. oo4

 

 

"Sullivan! Get the door!" Victoria screamed from the bathroom.

"Okay, okay." Sulli rushed to the door and opened it. "Chanyeol. Of course. Chanyeol oppa. Seriously?"

"Hey Sulli!" Chanyeol greeted. "Can I talk to you?"

"Um, s-sure..." She let him in. "Shiz, does he know about the scandal?"

The two giants sat down on the couch. "Um, do you need something to eat or anything—?"

"Uh, maybe just some water." Chanyeol replied. Sulli nodded and proceeded to the kitchen to get his water. The atmosphere was so... awkward. 

She soon returned with two glistening glasses of water. "Uh, here~" She said, handing him his cup.

"Thank you." Chanyeol said gratefully, taking a small sip.

Sulli sat back down. "So, uh, what brings you here?"

"Have you heard about the scandal?" Chanyeol said.

Sulli almost choked on her water. "This day just keeps getting better and better." She thought. "What scandal?"

"The one about you supposedly liking me." He explained.

Sulli let out an awkward laugh. "Hehe, right... That scandal..." Yet again, the atmosphere dropped to a dead silence.

Chanyeol (finally) started the conversation again. "It's quite hilarious, isn't it?"

"What do you mean by that?" 

"They think you like me?! Aigoo, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter