oo2

I Ship Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo
Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok overdose
Sigani jinalsurok tongjedo himdeureojyeo
Jeomjeom gipsugi ppajyeoganda
Oh too much neoya your love, igeon overdose
Too much, neoya your love, igeon overdose~"

Sulli and the rest of her f(x) members watched the screen, in awe. (Mostly Sulli, but that's not the point). It was EXO-K's Overdose teaser.

"That was fantastic!" Luna exclaimed. "Especially Chanyeol oppa, don't you agree Sulls?" She nudged her with a knowing smile. The rest of the members just looked at her weirdly.

"Um, I thought everyone was..." Sulli said, concealing her embarrassment. She's lucky she was an actress. "Oppa, do well..."

She was really regretting that other night. Her unnie wasn't the best at keeping secrets. But she reminded herself that Luna promised to.

• Flashback •

"What's with this ChanLli nonsense?" Luna asked Sulli as she sat down with a cup of tea. It was one o'clock in the morning and she had just caught her in the midst of her ChanLli obsession.

"I can explain unnie." Sulli said. 

"From what I can tell, 'ChanLli' is a 'ship' between you and Chanyeol oppa?" 

Sulli nodded. "Fans like to ship us a couple, meaning they'd like Chanyeol oppa and I to become a couple."

"So why were you looking at this stuff in the middle of the night?"

Sulli hesitated. "W-well, it just showed up..."

"Wait!" Luna eyed her suspiciously. "You are a ChanLli fan, aren't you? You like Chanyeol?"

Sulli's cheeks flushed a brilliant shade of pink. "Well, maybe..."

"Omo! You do!" Luna exclaimed happily. "Aigoo, you're so cute. Sulli likes Chanyeol! Sulli likes Chanyeol!" She chanted like a child.

"Sulli likes Cha–" Sulli clamped her hand over her unnie's mouth before she could continue. "Oh dear god, you act like such a fangirl. Hush before you wake the others. I don't want anyone else to know."

"Aww, I can't tell them?"

Sulli shook her head vigorously. "Absolutely not. You know how they'll react. Vic unnie will get all 'Vic-umma' mode, Krystal will fangirl like you did, and who knows what Amber will do. Your reaction was bad enough."

"Oops, sorry." Luna chuckled. "Fine, I promise to keep your secret. But the truth will come out eventually. Until then, I shall become a ChanLli fangirl."

"Baby Giant." Sulli corrected. "That's what ChanLli fans are called."

"Aww, that's adorable. Baby Giant for life!"

Sulli took her laptop and started to walk back to her room. "Night unnie."

"Night Jinri." Luna made her way back to her room.

"And unnie?"

"Yes, Sulls?"

"Don't you dare tell your diary either!"

"B-b-but–"

"Unnie." Sulli glared at her.

Luna sighed. "Fine."


I Ship Us | 웃♥유 | Ch. oo2


"Omo!!! EXO is here!!!" A short girl with black hair and glasses shrieked excitedly.

The crowd was screaming as loud as they could. Sulli swore under her breath, cursing herself for not bringing earplugs.

But Sulli had gone there on her own will, by herself. She was dressed in a dark grey BWCW sweater, black rimmed glasses, black leggings, and black sneakers. She looked like just another EXO fan, well, only if she didn't show her face. 

Where was Sulli exactly? EXO's "Overdose" comeback showcase. Without her members, Sulli was vulnerable, but she was determined to get through the night without every single blog talking about her at EXO's showcase.

Sulli's eyes followed Chanyeol as EXO took the stage. Her lips curved up into a big grin. She couldn't help but cheer for him. "Chanyeol oppa!" 

The girl on her left looked at her oddly. 

"Um, may I help you?" Sulli asked.

"Nothing... It's just that you sound familiar." The girl peered at her.

Sulli stepped back. "Familiar? Nah, I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter