1/1

A Date in the Dark

A you x Zelo Fluffy Fanfic.

You stood ready to knock on the door, ready to be hugged close to your boyfriend’s chest as he greeted you with that ever so innocent smile. Zelo was your puppy love, your innocent love and you really loved him, how you two could just spend hours in each other’s embrace and just talk about everything, your dreams how you hoped the future looked, it was nice.

It had gone dark by now, and you had received a late call from Zelo, he asked you to come over, he had a surprise for you and of course you had quickly taken the bus to his neighborhood and now you stood before his door wondering if you should just go in or let him know you were there by knocking.

You had actually not known Zelo for a very long time, you only know him from work, you worked with him at a coffee shop in the town center down a few blocks and from there it had actually been love at first sight, he had been the one to teach you everything you needed to know in the shop and he was the one that always smiled and told you morning or evening if you had shifts together, he was nice towards you and you two was a good team that the boss always paired together when he needed a pair for a shift and so you two had slowly grown closer and once he had asked you out after work and you had said yes with a faint blush on your cheeks.

Since then you two had been close to inseparable both at the coffee shop and off the clock. It had been some amazing weeks where you had get to know each other after that, he was slightly older than you, but you clearly seemed more mature when you two talked about the future, you had bigger plans more secure plans that he had, he wanted to sing, rap and dance where you wanted to own and run your own business instead.

You finally knocked on the door, lightly, 3 times and the door was opened by a damp bouncy Zelo clad in white PJ’s with a blue sky print on them.

“Agiii!!” He squealed as he embraced you in a warm hug as he bend down to lift you up and spin you around. “I thought you would be here sooner… so I had so much time to prepare even more…” he put you down and smiled, kissed your nose and then took his hands over your eyes. “Come agi…” he led you through his apartment and you heard him kick the front door close. You were then lead through the small living room to his bedroom, you knew it by how the turns where made, you had been here quite often the last month where you had been dating officially and so you knew the way even when blindfolded.

“Ta-daaah” Zelo almost sang when he removed his hands and revealed how he had re-arranged his room to this nice fort like arrangement. Mattress, pillows blankets arranged and scattered all over the floor, sheets hung up nicely falling softly from the ceiling and lanterns and fairy lights giving a soft and romantic glow to the room. It was so beautiful.
“You did this… for me?” you asked baffled as you just saw him jump onto the fluffy mattress and he threw a pillow at you softly hitting your stomach.
“Yes… thought it would be nice to spend the night here… so I did a room make over. You like it?” He asked as he sat up on his knees reached a hand out for you to join him on the mattress.
“Zelo I… this is amazing, I love it” You giggled as you threw your arms around his neck and he hugged your waist puling you close. He fell backwards pulling you to lay atop of him with your head against his chest.
“I’m glad… that you like it” He caressed your hair, the strands gliding through his fingers easily and softly, you snuggled closer to him but was soon disturbed as he made signs to get up from bed.
“Huh? What now?” you asked as he slightly made you roll off of him.
“Nightwear I forgot to tell you to bring any… since it would ruin the surprise… so… just a sec” Zelo went over to rummage around in his drawer and soon after he pulled an oversized white shirt out that you could wear. You sat up on the bed and when he gave you the shirt you just looked up at him with your doe eyes and saw him smile.
“You can sleep in that tonight” he smiled sweetly at you as you got up and went to change in the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

He wanted you to sleep… beside him? Oh my gosh!

You had never gone further than just hanging out being all lovey dovey, you had never spend the night together and now it felt like you had no choice, even though you knew he only had pure intentions your heart was still racing and you could even hear the faint ‘thump, thump, thump’ sounds as you took a deep breath redressing into Zelo’s shirt.

It had his smell all over it… of course. You liked it… wearing his clothing and there had always been something cute yet y over wearing your boyfriend’s clothing right? You face palmed. How could you even think like that now? You shook your head before turning on the faucet and washed your face over with cold water. Relax… this is all innocent, it always is and you love that about the relationship you have with Zelo.

You dried off your face and smiled, happily you went back into the room to Zelo with your clothes in hand and you laid the clothes on a chair in the far corner of the room and skipped to the mattress and jumped on it giggling as Zelo quickly embraced you and his sweet laugher ringed through the room.

“Why are you always so cute?” he said in English with close to no accent, you had told him you loved his English once when you overheard him talking to a foreign customer that didn’t understand when the other waiters talked Korean to him and so Zelo had smiled sweetly and promised to talk English more casually.
“I don’t know I could ask you the same” You answered back in English as well, you were sad to admit his English was actually better than yours… he had to teach you some day. You pulled his cheeks softly and he eye smiled trying to pull back from your grip.
“Nya agi stop that~~” He whined as he cupped your hands with his own trying to get you to release his cheeks, which you did but instead opted to cuddle close to him hugging his neck and gave him an eskimo kiss. He smiled cheekily as he leaned forward to press a small kiss to your lips, you blushed and you too pressed a kiss to his lips, small feather light kisses where passed back and forth between you until Zelo once again fell backwards pulling you with him down.

You just laid there in a sea of pillows hugging, relaxing, you listening to his soft heart beat as your head were once again placed on his chest that rose and fell when he took in air.

“Please… sing for me?” You asked, you loved Zelo’s rapping… but you had always liked his singing better since his special voice had a light yet rumbling sound to it.
“What should I sing for my agi?” He asked hugging you closer.
“LOVING U!” you exclaimed happily and he laughed, of course you would choose that song.
“Everything for my agi” He said and he cleared his throat.

“Loving u~ u~ Na eotteokhae what should I do?
Jojeori andwae nae mam gojang nabeorin Heart
Jeongsin mot charil mankeum
Girl I’m falling in love with u~ u~
Na eotteokhae what should I do?” Zelo sang the chorus, changing that one word in the lyrics to make it fit to you, for you and you happily smiled along as his voice echoed in your ears. You pouted sadly when he stopped singing.

“Nooooo already over?” you whined which made Zelo laugh.
“It’s getting late… we should sleep” he answered caressing your hair and you nodded agreeing, your stomach did small turn though, you were going to spend the night with your Zelo.
“Lucky that we are both off tomorrow… we can sleep in… I’ll make tea and breakfast when we wake up neh?” He smiled and lifted his head to kiss your cheek.
“Mhm… can’t wait” you smiled up at him and felt his lips against yours shortly.
“Night, night agi… sleep well” Zelo whispered to you before he brought the blanket up over the both of you.
“I love you” he said before turning off the lantern lights showering the room in silent darkness.
“I love you too” you whispered out into the room before feeling your eyes fall closed and you fell asleep feeling Zelo’s warmth under you.

It was surely a nice feeling, that you wouldn’t mind having to feel more often.


____________________________________________

Thanks for reading ^^ Please leave a comment I like being social with my readers c:

And so I finished another you x Idol fanfic c: Believe it or not when I started writing fanfics for little over a years time ago... I hated the idea of You x Idols fics... because... they seem unrealistc to me... they don't feel real and now... I am on a spree of You x Idol fics and I do believe I make them feel realistic so hopefully you all like this :)
For the Zelo lovers out there a dream come true, have a nice relaxing time with Zelo c:

And until I can return with another story... Live out loud... PEACE!<3