4 - "Sick" - EXO

EXO IMAGINES

It was a winter day and me as treinner of SMent and big close friend of all EXO, they call me EXO’s Baby girl keke ^^, well.. today I need to take care of them, because the kids really wanted to play in the snow, and they had managed to get a cold, and me the only health person was obliged to take care of them, and here I am, in front of their apartment, I  rang the bell, and appears Kris wrapped up on a blanket

“ Aigoo ~ I still wonder how you managed to get sick” He smiled slightly, his nose was red, I entered the apartment I looked in the living room, Kai and Sehun were wrapped in a blanket, Luhan had populated all sofa wrapped in a blanket, I smiled

“ Hey ~ Oppas”  they looked at me and smiled  “Abyeong” * Urgh stuffy noses * I went to the kitchen, Kyungsoo and Xiumin were making soup  “Guys need some help?!”  I asked Them, they looked at me “Oh my baby girl is here ~”  Xiumin said, I smiled at him “Baby ~” Chen whined, I turned to him  “Neh?” - He opened his arms, he wanted a hug, I smiled and hugged him  “Aigoo ~ when you get sick, you are so needy hehehe, do not worry mommy is going to take care of all of you today ~”  he smiled “ _____ ah you can call everyone to take the soup, and be quiet because SuHo is worse than most of us” Kyungsoo said, I looked at him confused and then looked at Chen “what have you done with him?”  It wasn’t me, it was the two angels of the house that buried him in the snow” I looked at him with wide eyes  “what?!”  I closed my eyes and kept calm  “Okay I'll call the boys”  I went into the living room  “Kai, Sehun and Hannie ~ the soup is ready, let's eat!”  They nodded and went into the kitchen and sat at the table, went to the first room “Lay? Chanyeol?”  I heard a hum  “Kyungsoo and Xiumin made ​​a soup stand up and go to the kitchen ~ okay”  they murmured back and raised from their beds, next room  “Baek and Tao! Soup now!”  They got up and went into the kitchen, now my unicorn “Jonnie ~” - he was lying with thousands of blankets on top of him  “deh?” He replied “Kyungsoo made ​​soup” - he looked at me and got out of bed, her nose was redder than Kris, he came to me and hugged me – “_____-ah sorry I'm sick” I smiled  “it's okay, I I'll stay here all day taking care of you today ~”  he smiled and went to the kitchen to take that hot soup to warm us.