My first and last

Unfinished Love

"Yah,palli~ Sonsaengnim will be angry if we're late to the next class!" Dara stomped her feet a few times and dragged me as her other hand was holding a few books. "Aigoo,a class president should be on time! Yah,Jung Eunji~" Dara unnie,a repeater also my bestfriend was eager to hand in the students' books to our homeroom teacher's desk. The problem is,the teacher's desks were re-arranged again and we're both clueless of where our teacher's desk.

"Korre,arasso." I balanced the books on my right hand while carrying my long steel ruler on my left hand. It's been a habit of me carrying the steel ruler. Back then,steel rulers are sold for students but not anymore. They're dangerous for students,and I'm not a good listener sometimes."Dara-ssi,jakkamanyo!" I stopped running and catched my breaths. Dara pouted and stomped her feet again."Wae?? Our next class is English! I'm not gonna stand in front of them,reciting some love poems again! Miss Lee is a weirdo! Why would  she asked her students to read some love poems? Yuck!" . I chuckled and looked at her. "If you know that,why would you insisted to help Mrs Kim? You don't even asked her where her desk is. Aigoo.."

           Dara only smile sheepishly and nodded in defeat,knowing it's her fault. Then,we decided to ask the teacher for help. Thankful for handing in the books,we bowed a few times to the schedule-free teachers and raced back to our class. Suddenly,as I was running down the stairs,a sudden force makes me fell on my . I yelped in pain and Dara saw me sitting on the stairs while holding my head. She helped me get up and asked me if I'm okay. I noticed she's staring behind my back with sparkling eyes. I nodded and quickly turned around. As I turned,I faced 2 guys are faking some shocked face and pointing at each other. The shorter one(maybe 4 inches taller than me)shooked his head and so does the taller one(which is kinda Dara's type). Wait a minute.. They pulled my pony tail? They pulled my hair? How dare they!

"Yah! Noe bo-he(what are you doing)?? Na morie-ga neomu apaseo!(My head hurt so much!) Who did that?" I screamed at them as my steel ruler was sawying in front of their face,left and right. The taller said " He did,he thinks you're cute". He was grinning,showing a line of his white teeth.

         The shorter one was shocked and quickly denied it. At this rate I don't know what to do since they're both are pretty good at lying. So,I ended up knocking their heads with my steel ruler before grabbing Dara's hand and ran away to our class. The 2 guys were scrunching in pain but who cares? They messed with me,so beat it! Luckily for us,Miss Lee was running an errand and she's leaving us works to do. She's taking an emergency leave. Dara was definitely relieved and start doing her happy dance in the middle of the class. Chaerin,one of my bestfriend saw me struggling with my hair. She came to my desk and played with my hair. She knew I was mad about something,judging from my habit of mumbling alone. She helped me with my messy hair and tied it in pony tail again,but I stopped her.

         I make instead a messy bun,just in case.She lifted one of her eyebrow and look at me.  She asked me what's bothering me,but like always,Dara was the one who spilled the information. Chaerin became more curious and scooted near me and Dara. She asked who the guys were,what class they're in,are they younger or sunbaenims,etc.I only shooked my head in annoyance as I'm too angry to notice.When I think about it,I became curious too. I mean,I didn't know who they are nor did their name and class. Juniors,maybe?Molla~~

********************************************^_^*************************************************************

        Huarrrgghhh~ Thank God class was over! Chibeul khajja(let's go home) and sleep~ Andwe-yo,I should finish Miss Lee's assignment. Ergh,out of all assignment,she asked us to write a  10 line love poem? What are we,Valentine cards? So I walked lazily to the school gate,waiting for the school bus to arrive. Dara and Chaerin had left and usually,I was the one leaving for home first. That's weird,the ahjumma never late. Then,I saw the 2 guys standing not far from me. They're talking with someone who I really know,Kwon Jiyong sunbae! So,they're both sunabenims as well? I kicked the pebble in front of me and sighed.

Waiting is so boring. Waiting is definitely not my style. Then,someone called my name. Jiyong sunbae! I was waving at him as I devoured looking at his perfect skin. His hair was blew by the wind,showing his fair skin. I thought he'll come to  me alone,but I was wrong. To my horror,he brought along the 2 guys with him. They're both shocked but then smile widely. Jiyong sunbae introduced them as his new classmates. I nodded and God know how much I wanna punched them both! But for the sake of Jiyoung sunbae,I hold back.

      We're both talking about silly stuffs,like Miss Lee's assignments and those 2 are butting in quite well. To my surprise,the taller one,Park Chanyeol was quite a charmer. He can play music instruments and he made me laughed with his jokes. Dara definitely like this kinda guy! Unlike the shorter one,Yang Yoseob,he was kinda a jerk. Some of the girls in my class are calling him 'oppa' and you know those cool guys. They can't get enough so they ended up winking their eyes. I snorted and diverted my eyes to Jiyong sunbae who's talking about soccer practices. Then,the school bus arrived. Finally! I can't stand the lunatic flirting! I was resting my head on the seat and uses my arm as a cover .  I felt someone sat next to me. I lazily opened my arm and... 

     "Oh my.. What are you doing here?? " I jumped a little bit,but his face remained poker and winked at me. I fake a throw-up gesture and asked Jiyong sunbae,who always sat behind me. He told me his neighbourhood was 2km next to mine. My jaw-dropped and I looked at Chanyeol(who surprisingly was in the bus too) and he also nodded. Good! Now I have to face this Yoseob guy everyday? Like every-single-day-of-the-year??? I must've sinned in my past life! I sat back and tried to sit closer to the bus window,avoiding him. But,he swiftly scooted next to me that our knee and shoulder touched. At that moment, I was loss for words. I've never close to any guy like this. Not that I enjoyed it,but it makes me wanna kicked him away from me. My heart beats fast too.

I tried to calm myself and I closed my eyes. I can tell he smirked and purposely rest his head onto my shoulder.At that moment,my eyes automatically shot opened and I pushed him off the seat. Chanyeol laughed at him but then hurriedly helped him. I laughed and said "Mian,the bus is shaking." He looked angry but that didn't stopped him from acting cool and sitting next to  me. We looked into each other's eyes and smirked. The bus stops a few times and the number of students in the bus are decreasing. We kept looking at something else and when it's my turn to get off the bus,our eyes met again.

"Mitchin yeoja!"

"Mitchin namja!"

   We said the words at about the same time and I quickly get off the bus,cursing him in my mind. As I lay on my stomach,I tried so hard to come up with the 'Valentine' assignments. Yepp,'Valentine Assignment'. That assignment from Miss Lee was so irritating! I gave up and decided to take a nap. But sleeping isn't going to help so I called  Dara and Chaerin. They never disappointed me,as they always came whenever I asked them to. As soon as the 2 sat at my bed,Chaerin gave me a naughty smile. Here we go again~ She knew I was thinking of something and like always.. I have no other choice but to tell them. The 2 laughed and since that day they always said "Don't fight your destiny".

      It really annoyed me. I see him everyday,not to mention every soccer practice! Who would've thought he'll be joining Jiyong sunbae teaching girl's soccer team? Definitely not me! As he began to be comfy at this school,I slowly learned his habits and true natures. 5 months sharing bus with him makes me know him even deeper.His habit of showing love cards to his buddies(Jiyoung sunbae and Chanyeol) really annoyed me.He likes to do aegyo that makes girls shrieked and surrounded him. He's good in singing,soccer, acting and a good -kisser. He always making teachers like him with his phony lines.Sometimes he's serious,sometimes he's a real jerk. It's always his voice and Chanyeol's rapping in the bus. He's being too loud and I can't focus on the song for my music class. So,I ended up mistaken the lyrics for another song's lyric. The whole class laughed at me and I earned a good scolding for being 'lazy' to memorize the lyrics.

      On any other day,I was way too distracted that I forgot about my phone on the school bus. Luckily,the ahjumma gave it to me the next day. Then,not long after that,he spilled his orange juice onto my drawing of my favorite actor,Song Joongki. It took me 3 days to finish the drawing and getting an A+ is always my priority in Art Class. But because of him,I get a C- because I gotta re-sketch the whole drawing in a night. He ruined my life! As much as I hate him,I have to bear with everything. Dara always told me to put up with him and be nice. I did but I ended up annoyed. Until one day, I had enough. He spilled a cup of chocolate smoothie(gift from Nami,my classmate) onto my new shoes. I got so angry that I yelled at him.

"You are really got for nothing! I hate you so much that I don't wanna see you again! Why would you even bother sitting next to me if you're only ruining my life?? There's plenty of seats here and I'm sure everyone would be pleased if you sit next to them but not me! Yah,are you that stupid ? " I knew I'll explode at any moment,but I never knew I could said something like that. He wasn't smiling or angry. He only look at me. His stare somehow makes my heart beats very fast. Maybe guilty? But heck i care,he just messed with my shoes! This time,my new shoes that my appa bought! It's sad enough that appa always spent weeks doing business overseas and now? Because of him,appa's gift were dirty.

"Yah,Eunji-ah.. It was an accident. He didn't mean it to be that way." Chanyeol calmed me down and I took a long breath. Yoseob stared at me and offered me his handkerchief. I thought he was sorry but as I wiped off my chocolate-stained shoes,I heard a smirk,saying "Nice skin..". I looked at him and I realized he was looking at my exposed thigh. I was so taken-aback and I slapped him hard on his face. He was at loss for words and looked at me in shock. Everyone was staring at me. Some are whispering,some are glaring. He was trying to say something,but I stopped the bus and get off with my tears rolling down my cheek. I'm not that kinda girl. How dare he! Maybe,I was a nobody,but I'm not like those girls who was heads over heels for him! I'm not one of them!

      I cried my eyes out and I let my body fell onto my bed,ignoring my phone that kept on ringing. I cried for a very long time,embarrassed from the incident. they must've thought I purposely showed him my skin. I woke up after a while. I thought my head was gonna burst and my eyes were swollen. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. 20 miss calls from Chanyeol,15 miss calls from Chaerin,22 miss calls from Dara and 1 message from Jiyong sunbae. I ignored them and took a shower.  This feel so good.. The warm shower relieved my stress and my sore joints from crying all evening. I looked at the clock,it's already 10 P.M. I hurriedly wnt dowstairs after wearing my pyjama. No sign of appa. He's working overseas,again. I missed eomma. At times like this,eomma used to comfort me and read story books to me. I hold eomma's picture and kissed it. Eomma was long gone,leaving me and appa. I miss you,mum. Your daughter is crying for the 1st time caused by an immature boy. If you're watching me from above,please watch after me. I miss you.

***************************************************************************************************************

       This morning I was feeling a bit down as I know I'll meet him on the bus. I didn't knew he was such a ert. I mean,he was acting cool,popular with girls,good in soccer but being a ert?I realized I was a little meanie,but he's worse. To make it fair,I followed Dara's advise to be nice and I did!  I ignored everything he does accidentally to me to avoid fights. Wasn't that being considerate,enough? But..  Sometimes,he's not that bad after all. He teached me how to drabble the ball,how to steal a ball from the opponent without getting a foul and how to butter up the scolding teachers whenever I'm late to class. He said teachers love the students that are caring. So,I always buy some doughnuts or coffee for my teacher everytime I was late,using the excuses "Omo,choseong eyo sonsaengnim! I was lining up to buy this popular doughnuts for you. I knew you're tired,so I bought you these!". It always save my and I'm thankful for that.I began to accept him and I knew I was being harsh.

      Maybe Chaerin was right,"I think he likes you. You know,some guy like to messed around with the girl they like while some acted like a romeo. With flowers,romantic and phony lines or chocolate. Maybe he was the type that love you in silent? " But that doesn't make any sense at all. If that's what it was,he can just tell me. But,seeing him looked at a girl's skin.. isn't that too much? That's make me disguisted and hates him. Call me bad,but he should know better that I'm not like the other girls. As I was busy with my thoughts,the bus arrived and I greeted the ahjumma before taking my seat as usual. I looked around and there's no sign of him. The next stop was Chanyeol and Jiyoung sunbae's neighbourhood. As Chanyeol saw me,he took the empty seat next to me and smiled. I smile back and continue to look outside the window. Suddenly,he patted my shoulder and I looked at him.

"De?" He gulped and apologies. I was confused by his action and giggled awkwardly. But,he was serious. He apologized once again if what he did makes me angry. I nodded and tapped his shoulder. "Yeah,apology accepted but you didn't do anything wrong to me. It was him". Once again he shooked his head and said Yoseob wasn't staring at my thigh. It was him. He was shocked and let out a smirk without realising. "Yoseob,who was aware of that.didn't know how to tell you,so he just stared at you. But,you must've thought he's a ert or something so you slapped him. I'm so sorry.." I was speechless and felt so embarrased by his bold confession. I looked outside of the window and reflects on what Chanyeol just said to me.

      My blood rushed to my head as i know who's the real culprit. But,I can't hit Chanyeol or scolded him. He never did anything wrong to me. Yoseob..Then,it hits me back. I feel so stupid and at that moment,I knew I was guilty towards him."Eunji-ah.. I'm sorry.. If you wanna hit me for embarrassing you yesterday,I'm okay with it. But,Yoseob doesn't have anything to do with it. He won't hurt someone he love.." My heart stopped for a while and I looked at him. He couldn't looked into my eyes but I know what I heard earlier. "Chanyeol-ssi.." He looked at me and smiled. So,I was hearing what I thought it was! Something funny developed and I don't know how to explain. As the bus stopped,Dara and Chaerin were waiting for me. Chanyeol and Jiyong sunbae walked with me to the girls. I realized Chanyeol was 'friendly' with Dara but my feeling at that moment makes me ignored them.

        A week had passed. He didn't go to school and never came to soccer practices. I was worried,I was restless all week. I don't know what's going on but something makes me wanna see him. I miss him. Korre,I miss him! I miss his silly behaviour,I miss his tricks,I miss his annoying voice,I miss his smile,I miss him calling me 'mitchin yeoja' and I miss him terribly. I felt so empty all of the sudden. I had no other choice,so I asked Chanyeol all the time. His answers are always the same. He only shooked his head. Huh.. I should've known better. He probably told Chanyeol to keep it a secret. Why would I even bother? Suddenly,I became a quiet person. I barely eat,I barely talk and I only responded when someone asked me something. My mind was occupied with him that I didn't realized that Chanyeol and Dara became a couple.

I was shocked seeing them holding hands to my house and they're both cuddling while Chaerin kept booing them.They both seems happy. I can see the look on Chanyeol's eye when he saw Dara. His eyes are sparkling and I can tell,he's deeply in love with her. I was so selfish. I didn't noticed how loving they are towards each other. I can't help but smile alone,seeing Chanyeol stole a kiss from Dara as she's busy watching TV. She hits him playfully then they both immersed in their kiss. I envied them. If only Yoseob felt the same as I do. 2 weeks had passed and I became discouraged to come to school. I kept spacing out and hardly concentrates in classes. Some of the teachers even shocked by how drastically dropped my grades from A to C. It's killing me and Chanyeol's lovey dovey with Dara isn't helping at all. Damn it,I really am regretting my own action and I always make the right decisions! 

The next day..

        School ended and I barely knew what was the topic in sessions today. Too lazy to think. I was sighing and hoping that I never do that. With my grades going downhill,I should've focus in class. Miss Lee asked everyone to hand in her 'Valentine assignments' but only a few did it. Let alone me,Dara and Chaerin who gave her excuses for not doing her work. Suddenly it started to rain and my mind about my falling grades and the Valentine assignment were gone. I quickly opened my umbrella and sighed in relieve. Luckily I made something right,today! I watched the rains poured and play with it using my hands. I was shivering as the temperature began to fall. It's cold. As I was shivering,waiting for the bus to come.. I felt heat was radiated from behind me. I looked around and I found Yoseob resting under my umbrella. I was trembling and I almost dropped the umbrella. He catched on my hand fast and smile.

"Trying to get us drench in the rain and shivered? " I was so shocked and I started slapping my face. My eyes fixed on him as his left hand hold my hand and the umbrella,while his right hand stopped myself from slapping my face. I didn't know he went to school today. I didn't see him on the bus this morning. Chanyeol and Jiyong sunbae didn't tell me anything too! I looked at him with mixed feeling. Part of me wanted to hug him and part of me wanted to slap him. He made me into a mess. He made me fall for him by making me think of him. His eyes pierched into mine and I realized I was staring too long. I broked our eye contact and trying to let my hand off his grip.

He smile and tightening his grip on my hand. "Yah.. I'm standing in front of you,Mitchin yeoja. Don't slap your face anymore." I was still shocked and I don't know what to do. I miss him so much!I missed that voice,calling me 'Mitchin Yeoja'. Suddenly,my eyes teared up and it didn't take long before my tears are rolling down my cheeks. His smile didn't fade away and he hugged me. He hugged me so tight that I can felt his heart beating. His warm breath hits my neck. I broke the hug and began hitting his chest as I cried."Why are you doing this to me? Don't you know how worried I am?? You-" He kissed me. What..? I was stunned,but I slowly kissed him back. It's a soft kiss and it's my 1st kiss. My first kiss! He broke the kiss and hugged me. "I miss you,too." Yoseob keep saying he missed me and I only nodded. I let him go and he still smile,his hands around my waist and he looked into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry for not coming to school. I had my reasons." He told me something happens at home and he had to ditch school for 2 weeks. I'm not sure if I'm also the reason he didn't come to school,but one thing for sure,now he's back. "It's okay,now you're back and I won't repeat the same things again." He giggled and hold me tighter. "I love you,Jung Eunji." I loooked at him,trying to process what he just said. Nobody say that to me except my bestfriends and my eomma. I was stuttering and blushed.

"I-I.. I love you too." He smiled and stole a peck. This time,I was bushing so hard . He giggled. I give him my 'what-so-funny?' looks. He glanced around and I just realized,we're outside the school and some of the students are taking pictures of me and him. I also saw Dara and Chanyeol stood froze,watching us with wide eyes. On the other hand,Chaerin was giggling with Jiyong sunbae. He stole a kiss from me and hugged me again. I was so embarrased that I buried my face in his neck and hit his chest. He laughed and hugged me even tighter. Chaerin walked pass us and whistling with joy. Jiyong sunbae only patted my shoulder and giggled. Chanyeol and Dara also giggled and said " The bus is here,you can continue smooching in the bus. It's too public here". Dara pinched Chanyeol's shoulder and smile.

So,we both walked to the bus,avoiding the jealous stares from my juniors and classmate. I sat at my usual seat and he joined me. We're both quiet and tried to look away even though my heart was threatening to jump out of my chest from nervousness. I was resting my head on the closed bus window and tried to calm myself. Suddenly,I heard something. It was like twitching or the sound of rubber being rubbed onto glass. Something like that. So I turned around and my jaw dropped. I saw Chanyeol and Dara was kissing hard. They moaned in the kisses and luckily we're sitting at the 2nd last row. I looked around and it's like 5 students only. Plus,they're sitting at the front row. My face heated up and I know my cheeks are red. I sit back like nothing happened and I looked at Yoseob. He also blushed.

He fanned himself with his cap and looked at me. I only played with my finger and suddenly,he hold my hand. He scooted near me and rested his head on my shoulder. I played with his hair and kissed his head. He closed his eyes and I can see he's smiling. All of the sudden,I can feel the burden onmy chest was lifted. I knew seeing him again will lighten my spirit and it does. I feel happy once again and I can't stop thanking God for this opportunity. 

A week later,Yoseob came to my house and asked me out. I was so excited that I ran upstairs to get ready. I don't what to wear so I just grabbed something cute. A simple yet beautiful dress. I grabbed my polka dot dress and matched it with my shirt. It's cute,though. Satisfied with my choice,I ran to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Then,I applied the body lotion and quickly applied some light make-up. Omo,this is great.. my first date,eomma! Yoseob was calling me from the living room and I told him to wait for another 10 minutes. He laughed and said 'okay'. I was giggling and trying so hard to get ready in a short time and ta-da~ I made it!

I ran downstairs and grabbed my house key. He hold my hands and we're both walking to the park. We looked at each other in amusement. He's probably wondering the same thing as I do. We hate each other before and now,I'm having my first date with him? He kissed my hand and I chuckled.

"Waeyo? What's so funny?"

"Us.. We use to called each other 'Mitchin namja' and 'Mitchin yeoja' whenever he had our chance."

"I know right? It's funny that you ended up falling for me."

"What?? Yah,you're the one that kissed me."

"You made me kissed you. You're hitting me and crying,in the rain"

I rolled my eyes and pouted. My eyes shifted to the sound of kids,laughing. I watched the kids playing on the playground instead. He knew I was sulking. He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. 

"You made me kissed you and I like it."

"ert."

"It's called being in love,babe"

We're both looking at each other's eyes and he leaned in. I closed my eyes and let him be in charged. He kissed me softly and slowly deepening the kiss. His lips taste sweet and soft. Definitely not a smoker,eomma. I smiled in the kisses and he broke the kiss to let me catch my breath. Our forehead are connected and he brushed our nose a few time.

"I will always love you. I hope our love will lastforever." he kissed my hand again and smile. But I can feel something hidden in his smile.

"Please don't say that.."

"Waeyo? I was saying the truths."

"You're talking as if you'll leave me someday. Don't talk like that.."

"Korre?? Then.. How about this? Your love is my source of live,without you.. I'll die."

"Gross. You're cheesy~ "

"I know.. I love you.."

"I love you too.."

 

****************************************************************************************************************** 

 

I opened my eyes and see no one but me in the classroom. Everyone was gone. I wiped away my tears and slowly get my phone. I clicked the 'Photo folder' and scanned the numerous pictures of Yoseob and me. We were so happy together. I scrolled down my phone and smiled at every pics I saw. Then,my finger stopped scrolling as I saw one particular photo. The photo when we're kissing under the rain. Chaerin sent it to me the same day and keep teasing me about my 1st kiss. My 1st kiss. Suddenly,the photo became blurred,I can't remembered when my eyes began to tear up. I let a drop onto my lap,dampening my skirt a little. It was so painful.

Flashback~

"Mianhe,I should've told you." He approached me. I took a few steps back and my tears began to roll down.

"No!! No.. no,no,no No! Don't apologized. Do not say anything." I was so hurt and I fell on my knees. I cried at the empty bench near the soccer field. He get next to me and hugged me. I can feel a warm liquid on my neck.. he was crying too.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hide it from you. I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you!"

"You should've told me,you're leaving the school and start a new live if Japan. Why? Why did you tell me you love me? You're giving me hope! I was such an idiot! I was waiting for you and now,you'll leave me again."

"Babe,don't be like this. You know I don't wanna leave you." 

I let him go and stare at him. He's not wearing his school uniforms anymore.Our school's uniforms. He'll be leaving me in a few minutes. It just take a phone call from his father after he finished with the documents and stuffs. Who would've thought that someone you love will interrupted your English class and took you to the vaccant rows of benchs at the soccer field to tell you about the dreaded news?

"There's nothing left to say. Your parents decided to part ways and I know you have no other choice. The chance we're meeting again is very thin."

Yoseob looked at me and hold me closer. I pushed him gently and turned my back from him. I know it wasn't his faults that his parents are divorcing. It wasn't his faults for having to live with his father in Japan and it wasn't his fault that he fell for me. It's all fated and  I know I should make him less worried. I should let him go.

"Babe? Why are you saying like that? I need you." He hugged me from behind and another drop of tears came from my eyes.

"So do I.. I love you and you're everything to me.But you know what will happen next,right? You have to moved on. Forget me" I faced him and kissed him. We're both crying while enjoying our last kiss. He deepen the kiss and our tears are rolling. It's the most heartbreaking moment for me but I know this is our last chance. Then.. Beep,beeppp.. beep,beepp.. His phone vibrated,it's his father. I gave him a last hug,kissed his cheek and his lips before turning my back.

"Babe.. "

He called out for me.

"Eunji-ah... Eunji-ah!! " 

I stopped and cried. He ran and hugged me. Not wanting to let me go. I hugged him tighter and whispered..

"Gwenchana,I will always love you no matter what. You'll always be my 1st kiss."

His body shakes from crying and he nodded in silent. I kissed him again and I took off my favorite pin from my hair. The pin that I always wear since the first day he messed with me,when he spilled the chocolate smoothies,when we're kissing in the rain and everyday when he makes me annoyed. 

"Eunji-ah,I lied.. I was the one who pulled you pony tail and I was the one who found your phone on the bus."

"I know. " I his hair slowly and looked into his eyes.

He hugged me and kissed me for a long time,until his phone vibrated again. I put the pin in his hand and folded his hand.

"I want you to have it. Think of it as me. I want you to forget about me and moved on. When you're ready to move on,just throw it away."

This time,I left him on the field without looking back. I ran into my classroom,where Miss Lee was still in class. Everyone was so worried of me. Chaerin and Dara asked me what happened but I was so hurt to open my mouth. I ended up crying while looking at the ring he gave me. Miss Lee knew what happened and she asked everyone to leave me alone. 

-end of flashback-

I hit my chest to get rid of the hurt I had,but it's no use. I'm crying even more than before. This is making me harder to breath as I let myself realized that he's gone and never coming back. His father forbid him from coming to Korea as her mother lives here. As I was crying,someone hold my shoulder. I thought I was alone,but it surprised me to see Miss Lee was with me. She keep patting my back and asked me to let it all out. I cried in her embrace. She kept on my hair without worrying my tears wetting her clothes.

"Don't hold it in.. Let it go,scream if you want.. But never let your feeling bottled up. You deserved each other and that's how love played us. It never know age or experiences,you'll know the bitter-sweet of it once you feel it in your heart."

"It's hurt.. I can't described it. My heart was broken into pieces. I feel like dying,sonsaengnim."

"This is high school,and I know losing your love is painful. But,just because breaking was painful doesn't means you should forget the memories. Cherish it for the rest of your life."

I nodded and cried in silent..

**************************************************************************************************************

1o years later..

"Arasso,arasso! I'll get there in time. Don't worry,everything will be fine! Yah,Park Chanyeol,relax.. Breath,okay? "

"Aigoo,na ottohke? She's in pain! Na ottohke??" Chanyeol can't calmed himself.

"Listen,she's in the hand of the doctor,she's the one that is giving birth,not you!"

"But... "

"Just trust me,everything will be fine. Chaerin and Jiyong sunbae,they're with you..right?"

"Ye.. But,I don't trust them. They kept on playing with their 2 years old son. How can I calm down when they're not helping me?"

"We heard you,PARK CHANYEOl!" I heard Jiyong sunbae's voice from the other side and Chanyeol apologized to him.

"Arasso! I'll be there in 5 minutes. I'm in the cab right now. Bye."

 

I hang up on him breathed out. Seriously,I was way worried than him. She's my bestfriend,for God sake. The cab stopped and I ran towards the women's ward and find the maternity ward. Then,from afar,I heard a guy said 'ottohke?' like chanting some kind of magic spell.

"You're here!! Come in quick,she's asking for you."

"What about Chaerin?"

"I'm coming! I was waiting for you. Chanyeol was just nervous for nothing and the doctor said,her opening wasn't even 6cm yet!" Chaerin facepalmed herself as she know better about labor than any of us. I let out a sighed relieve and took a sit.I took in deep breath as I tried to catch my breath from running. I manage to calmed him down but then,the doctor call us in. Chanyeol began to sweat.

"Chaerin-ah,are you ready? "

"Yes I am.. Look,I have my video-cam ready!"

"For what??? She's in pain! " Chanyeol shooked Chaerin's shoulder and she just said she'll record her from her behind the bind,not when the baby is coming out of her. Chanyeol nodded and pushed Chaerin and me inside the maternity ward.

2 hours has passed and no sign of baby crying.I can tell Chanyeol began to feel restless and he walked bach and forth outside of the ward. He's so prdictable. He was praying for his wife's safety and the baby as well. Dara,please make it work. I know you can,I love you. He was massaging his head when suddenly he heard the baby cried. Chanyeol dropped on his knees and cried while praising the God. Jiyong hugged him and congratulates him for being a dad. The baby was born and Chanyeol became a father of a healthy  baby girl.

The doctor let them in and Chanyeol kissed Dara's forehead. She looked pale but she's in a good condition. Chaerin recorded the ugly Chanyeol's crying and laughed at him. The nurse handed him the baby and he kissed the baby's forehead. His baby. Their baby. I hugged Dara and congratulate her. She smiled and cried in happiness.That late evening,I was walking home,alone leaving Chanyeol to take care of Dara at the hospital. Their expressions was priceless. Another friend of mine have become a mother. My mind was playing the recorded memories of me and Chaerin holding Dara's hand while she gave birth of Park Yeo-ri. She's so cute. I wonder what my baby will looks like. 

"Ouch! Omo,choseong hamnida. I didn't see you." I fell on my and my veggies and fruits fell out of my hand. Luckily the expensive wine didn't break.

"Anni,I'm the one wasn't looking. Gwenchana-yo?" The man who bumped into me bows a few times before bending down.

He helped me with my groceries and offered his hand. I took it and stand up. To my surprise,he's someone that I wasn't expecting at all! Yoseob. He too,was surprised and no words could describe my feeling at that moment. The groceries almost slipped out of my hand if he wasn't catching it. He didn't aged at all. He looked much more handsome in his 20's. Probably 28 years old,he's 3 years older than me,after all.

"Like old times,huh? " He smiled and get the groceries in his hand. I smiled and walked next to him. "So.. this is where you live now?"

"Yeah..  I managed to buy this house cause it's near the hospital. "

"You're a doctor? Nurse? I thought you're an actress now."

"I am an actress. I was just making sure I can get to my company in time. "

Yoseob looked at me and smiled. Then,he saw the wine.

"Celebrating something??"

"De.. first baby"

Yoseob stopped and looked at me. His face was changing. He's shocked. Did I said something wrong? 

"You.. you're married. Chukae for having first baby. She'll be pretty like you or handsome like the father."

"What? No. I was celebrating for Chanyeol and Dara's first baby girl,Park Yeo-ri. I always celebrated alone because they're probably tired from the birth. I did it 2 years ago when Chaerin had her baby boy with her Jiyong sunbae. "

I chuckled as i remembered how Chaerin and Jiyong sunbae fight to name their son. Even after gaving birth,Chaerin still got some energy to quarrel with her husband. I washed away my mind when I heard Yoseob exhaled in pleasure and scratched his head. 

"They're married? Daebak.. That was shocking,but in a good way. "

"What about you? " I asked in returned to make things less awkward.

"Me? I'm always in love. " He looked at me and smiled. His eyes sparkle like he used to when we're together. I can see clearly he's in love with someone. My heart suddenly ached and I decided to keep on walking. He followed me with my stuffs in his hand. I was holding in my tears as I always hope for his love. I always hope he didn't actually forget me. Now,he's in front of me but he already forgetting me. Then as we walked,I realized we're already in front of my house.

"We're here. Thanks for walking me home. You can dropped by with your girlfriend anytime you want."

"Do you live alone? Where's your father?" There's no sign of anyone in my house. Dark,just like I left it this morning for works.

"He re-married and that's when I decided to moved out and found this place. It's kinda like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone". I smile as I grabbed my stuffs and thanked him for walking me home.

"Ohh.. I see.. Well.. er.. Good night?" I nodded and turned around. Suddenly,he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

"Yo-yoseob-ssi?? "

"Don't go... Please..?"

"We can't.. You're already in love with someone else." He smile and suddenly laughed. I felt hurt watching him laughed. Is he making fun of me? 

"That someone is you.. I never stopped loving you. Last year,my father passed away and I decided to come back here for my mother and for you. I love you."

Without words,his lips are already on mine.. I closed my eyes slowly and lost in the kiss,igniating the sparks between us that never dies. I love you,too.. Mitchin namja.

 

 

THE END