Turn offs - Story/plot.

❝ Guides 〈for newbies〉 And turn-offs❞

Turnoffs.

 


(TIP) Okay,Let's just say.. You've created a story. And,You're not interested in updating anymore..

Let me give you a few tips to start off. (by the way,You may find this usefull in the future.)

You have no more ideas. Or not interested. (This isn't really a turn off. It's more of a,Tip kind.)

oo1. Dreams.
Dreams can work! It gives you ideas. Does it? Well,Isn't that kind of why they call it a dream? c:
I once had a dream of me in a cardboard box. (I was a barbie doll size.) And then,There was a baby kitten outside the box,Playing with me. Eventhough that dream was weird,You can customise it alittle bit. Like,The kitten outside was your idol(?) And then,You may not be a doll. But,A plushie. An alive plushie! And you're idol knows,and...wow. I said it was weird,But now i'm planing on making that my story. orz.

oo2. Think.
THINK DEEPER YOU /asdkfsj/
Just kidding,I take that back. Sorry! Okay,Think of why you wanted to create your story in the first place! Re-read your story and THINK deeper. you. /shot.

oo3. Stress.
It may be caused by stress,So. Try your best to avoid it. Take a vacation(litterely),Eat cooling fruits,Eat your favorite food, listen to music,Sleeping for more then a week. But,You may wanna think about the last one again. You'd probably  want someone to come and check your pulse every day. I mean,You get me! Do something you love.

oo4. The last one is 3,But how to avoid it in the future? uhhm,
I guess you could try writing it down. Take a pen and paper,Or your tab/mobile or such,And start typing ideas you have for your stories. Like,Thinking of an idea. jot it down! 


The first thing that kinda annoys me,is the characters.
Just,Put a picture and the character's name should be fine. You don't have to put every single thing about the character. I don't need to know about your character,But i think i should find out through your story,So i'd just say,no. 

(Mission: B.O) Be Original! 
i know,Sometimes you'd feel like writing a story about a girl character being a girl,nobody likes,but then her parents set her up with an 'unknown' guy which will be her idol,or a member of the new rookie group,exo. It doesn't necessarily  have to be exo. and then,they both hate each other. So,After living together for sometime,they both start to have feelings for each other. and theeen! boom. They confess to each other. The storyline isn't original. You need some,Pizaaaz! oh,and add the last z to the first z and boom becomes Pizzaaa! back to Mission B.O,Something like this! 

She's the queenka,Everyone envys. A drama queen,Everyone can't stand. And,herself. Everyone loves. There's this guy,she tried to be close to,but that guy is just too cold and awkward. One day,She decided to make her move. She sat beside that guy,who was normally wearing sunglasses at lunch,and started asking him questions. like,"Why are you so quiet most of the times?""TALK TO ME!" as they guy finally glanced her. He took off his glasses and looked if anyone was looking. He answered her questions and ate with her. After lunch,The guy and her became good friends. At the end of the day,He stopped her from going home. "my name is Oh sehun. and,May i ask you something?" he spoke. "yeah?" He took a deep breath and spoke. "be mine,princess?"

OH MY! I DIDN'T REALIZED I REALLY WROTE THIS. ;; 

Next,message writing. 
You know,Typing something like this..

"Wh@t? um,r3peat tat 0nce m0re plz s3hun?" 

I've seen this once before. But i'm not saying names.

 

Reminders; This is just my opinion,Your opinion may be different. so don't hate me.